• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I can probably offer housing to approximately 8 or so people in the event that we ever figure out when this is to occur.

EDIT: Just to ****-block Yang.
If your able I would apprciate it, just pm me or just post it here if you can and give me your address so I can mapquest it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I can probably offer housing to approximately 8 or so people in the event that we ever figure out when this is to occur.

EDIT: Just to ****-block Yang.
Haha, i expected you to say "when this goes down" next... You failed me, Prac.

Prac352

Smash Lord
can we use some too?
just saying, we'll be having a 5-year old with us, and 4 people total
I've already promised four spots to the Panhandle BALLHandlers and Ragnarox-my-face did post first, so they get priority. Having said that, I can probably accommodate you all.

I can't promise a quiet stay, we'll probably be smashing into the wee hours and nobody will be promised a separate room. I only bring this up because ofthe five year old and what I would assume would be his/her care taker.

If your able I would apprciate it, just pm me or just post it here if you can and give me your address so I can mapquest it.
Would it be just you or are you bringing a crew. Details?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I've already promised four spots to the Panhandle BALLHandlers and Ragnarox-my-face did post first, so they get priority. Having said that, I can probably accommodate you all.

I can't promise a quiet stay, we'll probably be smashing into the wee hours and nobody will be promised a separate room. I only bring this up because ofthe five year old and what I would assume would be his/her care taker.

Would it be just you or are you bringing a crew. Details?
ITs just me and another- Mr.p

Prac352

Smash Lord
did I read the thread right? Is the tourney being delayed til November.
Yeah, delayed. reflex for MASSIVE FAILURE!

Again, I will not know for sure if I am able to house people until I know when exactly this is set for.

ss118

Smash Master

I can't promise a quiet stay, we'll probably be smashing into the wee hours and nobody will be promised a separate room. I only bring this up because of the five year old and what I would assume would be his/her care taker.
I acually "asked" for housing before he did, but never asked you specifically. But that's fine: i just don't want to put my grandmother to go through any more trouble than she has to.
I havent pulled the housing part through her yet, so we might not use your place, anyways.she wouldn't mind us smashing all night anyway, lol!

Prac352

Smash Lord
I acually "asked" for housing before he did, but never asked you specifically. But that's fine: i just don't want to put my grandmother to go through any more trouble than she has to.
I havent pulled the housing part through her yet, so we might not use your place, anyways.she wouldn't mind us smashing all night anyway, lol!
I know rag asked for housing quite a while back, I'm just too lazy to go find the post.

If your grandmother and five year old won't mind being up into the early morning with random teenagers that are flippant with their . . . "word choice," then I don't see why you wouldn't be able to chill with us.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Guys Dogy and I just saw the world's largest recorded boobies eva.... size 61 triple M....... O.O who's coming with us this weekend to check em out in person? XD They are in Memphis of all places >.<

Prac352

Smash Lord
Guys Dogy and I just saw the world's largest recorded boobies eva.... size 61 triple M....... O.O who's coming with us this weekend to check em out in person? XD They are in Memphis of all places >.<
A handful too much is a handful wasted . . .

Handorin

Smash Hero
Pictures or it didnt happen. >_>

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

yeah i know you havnt yet but you need to go to a tourny outside of GA and youll see what im talking about. I still have nightmares from playing drephen:(
HOLY **** VERY THIS.
AFTER PLAYING THAT GINGER, I WENT AND GOT IN THE FETAL POSITION IN A CORNER, AND ROCKED BACK AND FORTH MUTTERING "I AM NOT A BOOK, I AM NOT A BOOK I AM NOT A BOOK"

Top Bottom