• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*kills himself*

YOU RUINED MY LIFE, I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH A DEATH ON YOUR CONSCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

:p j/k

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
That would be us T.T
God **** it, Reflex, **** u and ur laziness!!!
I'm still gonna try to come to this, but now we aren't guaranteed.
Just do NOT have it on the weekend of the 30th, pl0x.
Well, it was originally my friend's idea, and he was supposed to get it done, but after so long, I see that I'm going to have to take this into my own hands.

I want this to run smoothly, and to screw as few people over as possible. I have come into some money recently, so I can outright buy a reservation there with no problems outside of the wait.

Prac352

Smash Lord
*kills himself*

YOU RUINED MY LIFE, I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH A DEATH ON YOUR CONSCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

:p j/k
Haha, most people say their final words before killing themselves. Gerbil is so 1337 that he can speak to us from beyond!

Well, it was originally my friend's idea, and he was supposed to get it done, but after so long, I see that I'm going to have to take this into my own hands.

I want this to run smoothly, and to screw as few people over as possible. I have come into some money recently, so I can outright buy a reservation there with no problems outside of the wait.
No johns . . . phailure

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Haha, most people say their final words before killing themselves. Gerbil is so 1337 that he can speak to us from beyond!
It's one of those animal things ya know? The whole "animals seem to have more lives". I'm no cat though, I'm definately down to my last stock lol.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace

Regardless, any weekend in November is good for me. Except for the weekend that NerdaCon 2 is going on at CSU. It'll be a tourney there for Melee definitely. CDE...Any takers care to participate in this event?

If not, I guess I can win their prize money! :laugh:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Regardless, any weekend in November is good for me. Except for the weekend that NerdaCon 2 is going on at CSU. It'll be a tourney there for Melee definitely. CDE...Any takers care to participate in this event?

If not, I guess I can win their prize money! :laugh:
Where were you at Nerdacon 1 when Alpha/Keith took 1st/2nd place? Yeah... that's what I thought. XD

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
we here at X-Play give this a fail .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................out of 5.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
and nice1 took 3rd:chuckle: and i think i'll be able to make this in november. jeez reflex
You cheated.... I was kicing your *** all day long and you sooo cheated. You were all like "Nah ***** I'ma win now cause I'm BLACK and I CHEAT! **** YOU WHITEY!" It hurt my feelings... :(

:p

Ares726

Smash Ace
*continues CDE combo post*

Luis is too good. If this tourney is the first weekend in November, I won't be there. It'll have to be the second or third weekend. Because I think somebody said they can't go if it's on the last weekend. I don't know. I'm really just posting this so we get 7 CDE posts in a row.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
*continues CDE combo post*

Luis is too good. If this tourney is the first weekend in November, I won't be there. It'll have to be the second or third weekend. Because I think somebody said they can't go if it's on the last weekend. I don't know. I'm really just posting this so we get 7 CDE posts in a row.
I've had someone else say that the first weekend is no good, as well; I plan to match it with the second or third weekend.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I can probably offer housing to approximately 8 or so people in the event that we ever figure out when this is to occur.

EDIT: Just to ****-block Yang.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yeesh!...Sounds like you got alot on your hands, Prac.

If I'm able to drive there that day, I'll help give rides at whoever houses in with anyone from Columbus. Sounds like too many people are coming to this. :ohwell:

Top Bottom