• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
*Bump/spam*

and THE n00b.
Who are you calling a n00b? :mad: lol, just kidding. I would have been mad if you didn't put "the" in front. (Serious face) lol

In all seriousness, I like "n00b" better than "Nessy" but whatever. This is one big elaborate bump/spam anyways. XD (Nessy is still pretty cool :))

So are we having that MM Tom/Yang or what?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I will take that Sheik on Link action, NES Noob.

Also hooray as of yesterday I am 20 bow down and accept my non-teenagerness.

Reflex, teaming with you is going to be superb.

NES n00b

Smash Master
I'll friendly your peach with my CF. :)
I mean Peach players against my CF. I don't have a Peach. :p I could always try. lol

Crews: I really don't know. Midsouth against peoples, DML against peoples, GA against peoples, GPC against peoples, I am not in any crew so I don't know what any want to do. OOS vs GA might be good because we didn't do that in G4S4. Out of State can be Midsouth this time.

TRC, are you taking the Link vs Sheik matchup because it is heavily in your favor? XD lol just joking sure. MM while at it maybe $5?

I feel like Bobby and JC without the skill to win MMs. <_< I don't think I can get through all of them. Full Metal, Prac, 112, Articanus, (maybe) Tom, TRC, JX31, TheOneJanitor. Did I miss anyone?

Edit: And DP. Dangzzzz I got too many. lol I will try to honor, though.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I mean Peach players against my CF. I don't have a Peach. :p I could always try. lol

Crews: I really don't know. Midsouth against peoples, DML against peoples, GA against peoples, GPC against peoples, I am not in any crew so I don't know what any want to do. OOS vs GA might be good because we didn't do that in G4S4. Out of State can be Midsouth this time.

TRC, are you taking the Link vs Sheik matchup because it is heavily in your favor? XD lol just joking sure. MM while at it maybe $5?

I feel like Bobby and JC without the skill to win MMs. <_< I don't think I can get through all of them. Full Metal, Prac, 112, Articanus, (maybe) Tom, TRC, JX31, TheOneJanitor. Did I miss anyone?

Edit: And DP. Dangzzzz I got too many. lol I will try to honor, though.
Oh lol. I don't have a peach either haha, I never could do anything with her other than flick that little c-stick (some could argue that's all you need XD). Oh well... I'd still like some friendlies if you want, I can play Fox, Falcon, Falco, Samus, and Mario/Doc.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Nah man I was gonna do it for fun I dislike my Sheik.

But I will do Pikachu vs Link for that 5 smacks if you wish
Done for both. Sheik friendlies and Pikachu stuff coming up.

I got to warn you. I have SOME (notice some lol) -Chad- practice. :o

Edit: Sure DP. I sort of have trouble with that matchup, but all things take practice right?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
GA vs OOS sounds like a good idea.

If I'm not good enough for one of the teams, I still qualify for the other. LOL XD

I LIVE IN TWO PLACES

the nub: yeah nes noob we have a money match

nice1

Smash Lord
Any Sheik players want to face my Link or CF? What about Peach players against CF? I will lose the CF against Peach one, but I am trying to get better at it. :)
i'll play my shiek vs your cf or link and i need a hell of a lot of friendlies. anyone?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Yeah iori welcomes fun and excitement for all, i need more footage anyway. I am also for money matches m2 for all hahahha, I usually go for a dollar but I can upgrade to to 4.
I will take the M2 MM. XD XD XD XD You will be last in the priority of who I do MMs with so I might not get to you. [/john]

I can do both nice1. =D I am guessing this is for no money, though.

nice1

Smash Lord
I will take the M2 MM. XD XD XD XD You will be last in the priority of who I do MMs with so I might not get to you. [/john]

I can do both nice1. =D I am guessing this is for no money, though.
if u wanna mm i will. can't wait to see ya iori so i can make the sound that makes u laugh all the time :laugh:

nice1

Smash Lord
iori remember at Smash aid. the black kid that made that sound and u kept laughing lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Atlanta Falcons vs SEGA hahaha

SEGA will enlist PETA to distract vick while we flank the rest of the crew with our patented one-two-plus-buckle maneoueuver (British spelling).

ss118

Smash Master
dont play me then, unless your looking for footage for my combo vid :)
Uh-oh
How much of that combo video footage includes me and Drugged Fox? About half of it?
-.-'
Lol jk I wanna play you when I get there. Your at the very top of my list, Mike!
And speaking of Drugged Fox, he can't make it T.T
Hey Ram, can our MM be 3/5, not 2/3?

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Hey, Marty. Are you bringin' GGXX to this tourney? If so, I'll play you!!

I main Axl Low. :laugh:

Edit: 200th post?! Fa-Shizzle...

ss118

Smash Master
How many MM's do I have now?
20$-Menthol(with a 5$ side bet against Desu)
5$-Nes N00b, Prac, Ram.
I could've sworn I had more, some1 plz tell me if u have one with me, I need to know how much money I need to bring

Top Bottom