• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recent Server Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
Drat my sig still shall not show. Now it has been a month and a half, since I have actually seen my sig. This is getting very frustrating, I just wish someone could help me. Its only one line of text >_>
Did you try to preview your signature to make sure it's active? I'm just throwing that out there, don't sue if i'm wrong. =/

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
There seems to be a connection error only on the last page of the New New Members Fight Arena thread. The only way to actaully get to the page is to post on any other page.

EDIT: The problem has been fixed. :)

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
The phantom pages are back in the New New Member Fight Arena thread. Me and many other members would be very graitful if this was fixed.

~Thanks.

Browny

Smash Hater
uhh is it just me or is SWF really really laggy

all my other websites and forums are fine, online games no probs but swf is taking like 10 seconds to load every page and scrolling is a very jerky

highfive

Smash Lord
Sorry to nag, but the phantom pages on the New New Arena are a little annoying. Any possible fix is welcome. Thank you for your time.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
The phantom pages are back in the New New Member Fight Arena thread. Me and many other members would be very graitful if this was fixed.

~Thanks.
Sorry to nag, but the phantom pages on the New New Arena are a little annoying. Any possible fix is welcome. Thank you for your time.
What they said. lol

urfat

Smash Cadet
me too!... what i mean is i have the same troubles w/ the new members fight arena...

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫

~Thanks.
What they said. lol
Im having the same problem. everything works except the later pages in the nnmfa
Same here, I can't even get to the Fight Arena anymore. I just get the 'can't find webpage' thing instead.
I miss fighting people.
me too!... what i mean is i have the same troubles w/ the new members fight arena...
Yeah... What they ALL said. The phantom pages in the New New Members Fight Arena are starting to irritate quite a number of people now.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Sorry to add to the complaining but I also cannot go to the New members fight arena. When his happened to me before I was usually able to get there by looking through my old post but I can't even do that anymore...
I can't live without NewNew drama :(

D

Deleted member

The Revolution skin is having a bit of trouble for me and a few others. Perhaps you could look int it?

Smady

Smash Master
I second the above post. The revolution skin is whacking out seriously, sometimes displaying everything in a white background or now stretching every page to the edge of my browser.

D13

Smash Ace
Yeah, I get that too every now and then. At first I thought I was viewing the forum in low quality version or something. A few refreshes can fix the problem temporarily.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol guys, only one person needed to complain :p glad everyone is doing so but I bet they are already looking into it.

also 20$ says most people think it's their internet crapping out as sometimes when your internet craps out your page doesn't fully load resulting in that, so admins try to get someone to fix this ASAP so people don't call up their internet providers and throw sissy fits.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Strangely when the site goes white for me it give me buttons i don't normally see that i assume are moderator buttons but i haven't actually pushed them to see if they work. If they do that could be a bad thing in the wrong hands.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I must say, this fancy new theme beats Revolution any day.

It goes white on every other page or so for me.

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
I keep getting a Pop-Up advertisement for something called Ourstage.com, or something of the sort, it's quite annoying. I'm assuming that it carries a virus or spyware, most people don't have antivirus and anti-spyware, so something needs to be done about it. I can take a picture if needed.

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
o_O well i just click it and its fine. Do u have the standard skin? i didnt get this popup anyway =O

Also my post say "should" , so im not wrong...meanie!._.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Wschl, it doesn't permanently fix the problem, it just reloads your User CP, when it re-loads the page, the web skin has a chance to re-load as well. thus most of the time when you get the white just refresh page or click someone else first.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I'm starting to get pop-ups when I go to Smashboards. Needless to say, this can't be a good thing.

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm starting to get pop-ups when I go to Smashboards. Needless to say, this can't be a good thing.
The same thing is happening to me. I've literally never had a problem with popups before, but ever since MLG bought out Smashboards I've been getting ridiculously annoying popups that like to display while I'm in the middle of typing my password.

Way to go SWF.

LLDL

Smash Hero
yeah, the skin is randomly becoming white. I am thinking its because we've been having over 1000 members online frequently since Genesis, which is not regular for SWF. Its usually around 400

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
So...I guess they're taking advantage of so many people now by putting in these pop-ups to make money? Or is it not the site's fault...
I keep getting this poker one. Not TERRIBLE, but, annoying.

Same for the glitch skin.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So...I guess they're taking advantage of so many people now by putting in these pop-ups to make money? Or is it not the site's fault...
I keep getting this poker one. Not TERRIBLE, but, annoying.

Same for the glitch skin.
Well, keep in mind the site's free. It's not like they happen every time you go to a new page.

They still have to pay to keep everything running. You say "taking advantage of" as if we're victims.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Okay, Spyware Doctor does not ****ing lie, there IS Adware in those pop-ups. And seriously, it's getting REALLY friggin' annoying.

C'mon MLG, stop breaking our balls here, fix this ****, or at least get ads that don't want to attack me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom