• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reasoning Behind your Username?

Autydragoon

Smash Journeyman
In a circle with Fez, Hyde, Eric and Kelso
Well my real life nick name is Auty.

And actually it is dragon on other websites but at one point I tried to create a profile on a website but it said my username is to short, so I added an O. I've stuck with it ever since.

Also when I was little I watched beyblades.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
"seinyuu" is Japanese for "raw milk" since raw is a cool word and I CRAVE milk. Its awesome. It's just pronounced as one word.

The N/A is for not available, since most of the time, I hate being the center of attention.

I guess you could also pronounce it as like seein' you, but I didn't mean it that way. That just sounds weird.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well it's quite obvious don't you think, it's the king of Koopas, nuff said

but soon and I mean very soon I will modify my screenname to"Omega" since it's dark and powerful in some way which I believe is awesome and mysterious

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I made my username because it was actually a mistake that I took a fond to, long story short, I could've just been "king" but I went all crazy with a letter randomizer and "zer" just happened to follow up. XD

Queen Zelda

Smash Cadet
Well mine's kind of obvious. I picked the username because I like LoZ games and I'm not creative enough to make my own.:ohwell: Princess Zelda is my favorite character in TP btw.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Well, when I was a lot younger, my friend and I played a game that had ranks, Sly Fox being one of them. Before I joined his forum, I used a different username, but since these forums are based on Smash, I decided to use that rank as my username, since Foxy is my best character in Melee.

The username I used before this one was always "Spacecat GL," short for Spacecat Golden Leader. Long story short, it was based off of a story I was writing.

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
First of all its i iz no 1 (no one, not number 1 as many people think)
Just when i play people it doesnt matter who i am or what my name is. ALl that matters is that im playing. i am no one important, i am just another player in the many players in the vast video game community. Maybe one day if i work my way up to becoming a household name in the smash community i will change my name to IiZsUm1, because then i will know i have arrived.

until then i am no 1, just another average Joe
Thus I.iZ.nO.1

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
Ever see "Raging Bull"? I replaced the "Bull" with my fave Bubble Bobble enemy "Banebou". (Bubble Bobble is a game made by Taito)

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Well, I had a long name at first.
A light-side/dark-side type of thing with some gibberish thing after it. (I was in fourth grade when I made it up)
I used it on a forum. Everyone just called me "Fangz" instead.
I later was joining something else I can't remember. I shortened my name to Fangz. Obviously, it was taken. I hated sticking numbers on, so I used a roman numeral.
Five came to mind.
Fangz Five. Alliteration ftw.

My name is supposed to be "Fangz the fifth" though.

SO, FangzV is my name.
I still have yet to join a forum where it's already taken, so now it's my name.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Urdailywater because it was the name of my first character that dinged 70 in World of Warcraft.

Okay it's kind of stupid but once your hit by H20 you'll regret sayin' anything. ;p

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
I was on a Star Wars Text Based RPG forum called SWANA (Star Wars A New Age), and one of my characters was called Antomir Dobaga. A lot of people thought his first name sucked, and the last name was cool. So they called me The (Because I'm the only one that's ever had this name) Dobaga.

And it eventually became one word: thedobaga

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Kirby's my favorite Smash character.

And the color was suppose to be blue but someone already had the name BlueKirby. >:|

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
AltF4Warrior banned my first account. And my second.. and third. Then I just decided to proxy, and I think he gave up.

My name is what it sounds like when you spell my real (middle) name that everyone calls me by: Tai.

Tee ay eye is pretty much the sound of spelling Tai.

Darkslash

Smash Master
My constant over use of swords. Any game that had a sword i grabbed it. Gundam games I always beam Saber the pilots out of Zakus and Flags. RPG games main choice is Sword, second choice sword. And swords Slash. And i usually go after the Dark or Black armor, thus making DarkSlash. Though i shorten it out as Slash these days. Kinda became a Alternate name of mine.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
When I joined, I tried to think of a cool sounding word. And here I am today.

It also helped I was playing FFX at the time.

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
I'm a fan of Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede (even though he's not a star warrior).

27 is just my favorite number, and Starwarriorkirby was taken.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I've used "Time-" since I created an aging account on FF.net; I don't know why I chose Time, it was always something that amazed me when I really looked at it and it related to a lot of things that were a part of me, then it became a staple for other usernames. The "Smash" part is because I'm here at Smashboards, I like the series, and TimeSmash didn't sound too bad.

slave1

Smash Lord
so it was when halo 1 was around and i had never made a user name before, so one of the guys at the halo party said we should call him slave because he does what we tell him to do. and so it stuck.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Luc is the Latin root for light as well as the first three letters of the word Lucario.

Amy is the name of the person who was my best friend.....

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i made mine up but i eventually learned that it had 2 meanings
1. In Japanese = Cage
2. In Korean = DUCK
arent those 2 awesome reasons

Top Bottom