• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Satisfaction: 90%
I don't much care about Final Fantasy myself, but Sephiroth definitely seems to have an interesting balance here. He powers up if at a disadvantage, but is relatively lightweight and easy to KO.

The presentation was superb and I found myself really interested in Sephiroth's mechanics since they were far less convuluted than many we've had in the past. Something nice about just having a relatively straight forward fighter like Sephiroth or Banjo. Just personal preference but I far prefer it myself.

The Sephiroth event is a really cool idea, I'm just sorry to see it's limited time only. If he returns in Smash 6 I'd like that to be ideally the way you unlock him since it's such a neat concept.

His classic mode is a boss rush which is something a lot of us wanted. It's a little Monkey Paw since you can ONLY do it as Sephiroth but it's inclusion is still neat to see.

Sorry to see Geno didn't get a Deluxe outfit. Felt a little bad for the fans, but at least they can move on now. And hey, you still got a Mii outfit over the likes of Lara Croft, one of the most famous video game characters of all time. That's impressive.

Actually the lack of ANY Deluxe Mii outfit was the biggest let down. Didn't have to be Geno, but I really liked the direction they were going with at least one decent looking Mii outfit that doesn't look like a crap cosplay. Sans, Cuphead, Vault Boy, Bomberman...I even caved and bought the Bomberman outfit I was so impressed making it the first DLC I've actually bought for Ultimate even if I promised myself to hold back on the Fighters Pass until everyone was revealed.

Yeah, first character I've been impressed with to this degree. Stick my down for a satisfied.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Gonna interrupt my temporary(-ish?) absence to drop in my satisfaction.

Satisfaction: 85%

FFVII for me is one of those games where I "appreciate it from a distance". I've never played it (though it's on my to-play-list, if not exactly high up), but based on everything I've absorbed about it from pop-cultural osmosis, I like it well enough. Sephiroth in particular to me really does fix what even I thought was a very glaring flaw in Ultimate, namely the lack of pretty much any content from Final Fantasy VII to go with Cloud. So even as someone who generally doesn't care that much for third-parties anymore, I'm honestly pretty happy, since this is clearly a pretty meaty update. Nine new songs, four of which are remixes, a visually impressive new stage, three new Mii costumes, a character who looks pretty dope to play as, and a special boss mode to unlock him early? If I were a fan of FFVII, I'd probably hype incarnate. The only real reason why it's 85% and not any higher is because Sephiroth still isn't a character I actively wanted, but that's still pretty good.

Also, we press F in chat to pay respect to Geno and his fans.

In other news, here is the current fixed schedule that is going to be done. This was done with plenty of user suggestions, and I hope that y'all will enjoy it.

[...]
Rex
Oh boy.

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Satisfaction: 90%

Though I do plan on doing it soon, I have never played FFVII so I never supported Sephiroth. Even then, I didn't believe it was possible, so that TGA announcement blindsighted everyone hard. It did come as a welcome suprise however after all the Crash and Jonesy talk. Sephiroth is one of the most iconic villains in gaming and since he's a Japanese character and I'm not big into Square, he didn't form a threat to any of my personal wants, outside of just generally taking up a spot. He also broke another fan rule and succeded in fixing the FFVII representation so I have no problems with him. Tried him out this morning and damn he's fun. Definitely one of the best DLCs so far and a character I'll come back to after my FFVII playthrough. Even as someone who isn't a FF fan there are many things to gush about. Those new music tracks including both versions of OWA, the special Sephiroth challange and that sweet Supernova Final Smash. I really wish I played FFVII before all this, would've been even more hype in that case.

That Geno costume though... I trashed talked that character in this thread multiple times but even I was banking on that deluxe costume yet they kept the Mii face, diid not bring any music with him and he wasn't even highlighted this time around. This is like the inverse of Sephiroth cause now I'm glad I haven't played SMRPG yet. I can laugh at some of the slander but now I have some actual pitty for his fans. Oh well..

T-rex runner: 0.78%
Henry Stickmin x10

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Satisphaction: 99%

Character wise, he's amazing. FFVII is one of my top 3 favorite jrpgs of all time.
And Sephiroth has always been among the baddest of the badasses videogame villains. If not the most.
Here's where I stroke a 1% off.. I kinda preferred another Square-Enix character. Particularly Crono.
On the other hand, having another villain, is a breath of fresh air, and a very welcome addition.

Moveset wise:
He scratches the samurai itch. Finally a katana user. Has the mist have iai-do (/battou) style. Even hits with the hilt of the sword!
Almost every samurai cliche, he has it. He's no Takamaru, but it'll more than do.
His Flare techniques are brutal!
And I'm so glad his counter is unique (and tbh good that it doesn't reflect projectiles too).

Has a powerful set of tools.
And they balanced him properly IMOz as he feels like a glass cannon type.

Octoslash looks amazing, making Cloud's Quadra Slash / 4x-cut from FFVII seem like a pupil's attempt.

Everything else:
9/10. FF representation done great! Sad about no Chocobo theme or the endless fight theme, but overall, amazing tracks!

Miis: don't really care TBH.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
BELLS FROGS, BIG CHERRIES, PETER PAN, HAM AND CHEESE, SEPHIROTH!

Satisfaction: 80%

I'll admit, Sephiroth was far from my first choice for another Square Enix rep, let alone Final Fantasy rep. But now that he's here, I can say he's pretty great.

First off, while he was an odd choice, I think it's pretty validated just to his notrriety alone. Probably up there as one of the most iconic villians in gaming. As for how he is in Smash itself, he's a pretty fun character. Love the attention to detail, especially with his final smash and victory screen.

Northern Cave is a pretty neat stage too. Nice, flashy, and it's cool to have an area from a near endgame moment, assuming Smash typically plays it safe with first/early level stages and the like. I will admit it does aesthetically feel just a little too much like Final Destination for my tastes, though that's only a minor nitpick in the grand scheme of things.

So Sephiroth on his own is pretty impressive and the stage is no slouch either, but one thing in particular really puts his pack over the edge for me: Expanding FF's Smash presence. Like Final Fantasy has been apart of Smash since 4 thanks to Cloud, but with the lack of content aside from a character, a stage, and a pitiful two tracks, it barely felt like it was actually there. This patch mended things and then some.

First up, nine count em, NINE NEW FINAL FANTASY TRACKS added, bringing the total up to an impressive eleven for the series. There's some really good stuff here too, like a couple remixes, JENOVA, and of course, not one, but two iterations of the absolutely iconic One Winged Angel. I always said OWA felt missing in Snash's soundtrack, so it's nice to see it finally have it's day.

On top of that we're finally getting actual FFVII spirits too, and it's not even close to lacking in quantity either. It appears to be all the party members, a couple other important characters, along with a couple notable summons. My only real nitpick here is that they didn't go back and give Cloud's spirit his original FVII like the rest of the crew. Just feels off now.

Lastly I guess I should mention the Mii Costumes. Probably not going to pick up any of them, but they look nice. Gunner Barret and Brawler Tifa were obvious inclusions. Swordfighter Aerith with her staff was a nice touch too. And about the wooden elephant in the room, my heart goes out to Geno supporters. It's never fun to have your character out of the running like that. At the same time, I will admit it'll be nice to have speculation being a bit more open with these last few characters.

Overall, Sephiroth's great. And the content he brought with him more than remedies Final Fantasy's overall lack of content in the past. Probably my least favorite pack in vol 2 thus far, but Min Min and Steve set such an overwhelmingly high bar personally, that it was only gonna get downhill from there. This is still pretty great, and I can't wait to see what the final three characters in this pass have to offer

Last edited:

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Sephifaction: 93%
I've never been happier to be wrong.
I never thought in a million years that we would get another Final Fantasy character, but now that it's happened, I'm so glad we did. Mainly due to the fact that there's actual Final Fantasy content in Smash now. Not only do we have music, not only do we have One-Winged Angel, we have the full 6 minute version of Advent: One-Winged Angel. I still can't believe that actually happened. As for the character himself, I played as him for a bit and he seems pretty fun, not "new main" fun but still fun. The new stage is nice, too, but I do wish the platform layout was a bit different since we already have a bunch of two platform competitive stages.
However, I must remove 7% to honor the death of Geno, while I was never a huge supporter of Geno, I'm still sad to see him go. Rest in peace.

Dino prediction: 0.1%
Noms: Senator Armstrong x10

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I don't mean to insult anyone, but...am I the only one who thinks people might put a bit too much faith in Eggman when we get to his and Chun-Li's day?
no i think there's a chance they will. its quite common for people to think one character effects another, but the way i see it sephiroth has only effect the other SE characters and everyone else is in the exact same position as before. of course i didnt hold any pre conceived notions that he might of shattered for other speculators

Inue Houji

Purplish Wig
Sephiroth
Satisfaction:85%
Cool character, cool moveset, and seems to be balanced from what I can tell.
Not my personal choice, but a lot better than what could have been.
Geno I didn't really care about, but I still gotta feel for them not even getting a Deluxe costume.

Predict T-Rex runner: 0.01%

Nominations
Beat x5

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate T-Rex Runner from Google's Dinosaur Game.

Predict Concept: Second F-Zero rep.

(Note: We are skipping Boss Rush mode due to it being pretty much deconfirmed in Sephiroth's presentation)

Megadoomer Megadoomer

T-Rex Runner has literally no music at all so no music post today.

-----

So would T-Rex Runner's stage not be available to use online to stay true to the character?

Chance: 0%
I'm pretty sure it's a requirement for all challenger packs to at least have some songs. In total, the T-Rex Runner game has 0 songs and roughly 3 sound effects. I mean... I guess they could do a remix of those 3 sound effects but I just don't see that happening. And while the T-Rex Runner game is pretty popular... is anyone really asking for this? It's a cute little game to play when your internet is out, but considering how basic it is I don't think Sakurai is dying to add this into Smash. Even if Nintendo wants to collab with Google, there are probably better ways of doing so. This just screams spirit battle/assist trophy.

Want: 0%
T-Rex Runner is as barebones as it gets. Sure it's fun to play but there is basically no content that could make for an interesting pack. Music would be a barren wasteland, spirits would just be silly things like cactus, and I can't imagine a moveset for the T-Rex that isn't super forced. Even as a joke, I really would not want this to happen.

-----

2nd F-Zero rep chance prediction: 5.50%

Nominations:
Concept: Curly as Quote's alt/echo x5
Concept: A 3rd party company gets more than one fighter in the same pass x5

BowserKing

Smash Lord
No internet T.Rex

Chance: 1% or less. Yeah then chance of that T.Rex showing up is slim to none, for multiple reasons. I also don’t see it getting in the second fighter’s pass, but then again a lot of characters that are dreamed impossible got in, so I would not rule most things out.

Want: 50%. That T.Rex would be fun to play as, and it would make a great joke character. Also a stage that is mobile would be a a great fit, as the game is quite mobile. But overall, that T.Rex would make a surprising choice, and I would be shocked if it got in.

Prediction: Second F-Zero Rep (5%)

Noms: 5 for Boss: Ender Dragon

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
T-Rex Runner

Double 0

The game itself doesn't have any music. How can Sakurai pull off for track list to sell? It wouldn't make sense to pick this character when there is barely any content to decorate the slot. There are many popular franchises that get little to no support for Smash. This is one of them. I never heard about this game until today. I had to research bit before commenting here. And, I've witnessed weird choice, but this one is definitely within top weird choices. This is at best Spirit material. Definitely not fighter worthy. There isn't really "but Sakurai can turn Duck Hunt, Captain Falcon, Piranha Plant, etc into fighters!" argument for this one. There is limit to that argument seriously.

Nom: Characters that don't have their games on Nintendo platformx 10

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
He's Rex, he's Rex, you're Rex, I'M REX! Are there any other Rexes I should know about?!

Chance: There's a 0% chance of a connection to Smash Bros for this guy. About everything that a character could fall flat on is present here. The moveset potential is beyond laughable without ridiculous stretches, the stage would be either really basic or the kid of Pictochat and Big Blue having a one night stand, there is no music, there is next to nothing for Spirits, and this guy only appears if you have no internet on Google Chrome. The lack of music and spirits basically kills any hope, because how can you have a challenger pack with no spirits or music? GC is a pretty popular web browser, yes, but it isn't the only one by any means. The fan demand... surprisingly, and disappointingly, on Global Smash Roster this guy is outperforming Chun-Li, Rex and Sceptile. But I imagine that beyond people seeking out joke characters, there's next to no demand. Not only do I think this guy will not happen this game, but if it ever shows up in the Super Smash Bros. franchise at all, I'd be beyond flabberghasted.

Want: 0.001%. (pretend I wrote 0% for the purposes of calculations) It meets the only condition that it isn't owned by SEGA to be spared a true 0%. But otherwise, this is an actually insulting pick. A character nobody asked for for any genuine reason other than short lived memes. This would be embarrassing on the part of everybody involved in the decision. I would rethink my life priorities if this thing got into Smash Bros. Because clearly, there's nothing to work with here. Nothing but a cheap laugh for about a week before we all move on to "alright, who's the next REAL newcomer?" And that's not the kind of character I want to see in Smash Bros.

(Note: We are skipping Boss Rush mode due to it being pretty much deconfirmed in Sephiroth's presentation)
I would edge closer to confirmed, but I can see what you mean.

Characters not on Nintendo consoles x 10. I'll alternate between that and Henry. Ooh, this concept is gonna get loads of low scores, 2.86%.

Lyncario

Smash Ace
We're really doing this, aren't we?

Chances: 0%

He's known, for sure, but he's literaly a generic T-rex that you can make run when you have no internet. It's a fun easter-egg, but he's not special, relevant, or important to gaming, and he would be a Microsoft rep, and if we get anther one, it would be Master Chief, not that he is likely to begin with considering that Steve is in the pass. He's just no hapening. Not even as a Mii costume. I'm also pretty sure that he's not even being considered at all, not even for a fraction of a second in the trolliest part of Sakurai's mind.

Want: 10%

He would be funny on the spot, but pretty much nothing else beyond that. And that's it, since there is pretty much noting else to say.

Nominations

LoL rep x5
Keeping my extra nominations untouched for now.

Predictions

Second F-zero rep: 4%

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
wallace shawn. hmm? wrong rex? oh

chances: 0% i just dont see nintendo suggesting this. ive been to the support thread and read the arguments but i disagree with them. i can understand why people say the t-rex is iconic due to everyone knowing what it is but theres a difference between being known and being popular. cause in point, toad is by far more well known and yet geno is the popular one. and there demand for it is so minimal more so than some of the characters ive been nominating. i can also understand the argument that a lack of content would hamper him from having a full pack, unless he brings some of google's logos as spirits. do they have google chrome in japan?

want: 0% i didnt even know there was game of no internet page until the support thread was set up. and frankly i dont want a reminder of how bad bt's internet can be in smash bros. a lack of moveset wouldt be a problem, i believe sakurai could make a movset for a tetris block if he wanted to. and sure this does have all the trappings of a bizarre character that i would love to have but just no. it would just bore me or irritate me. had enough of both in smash.

nominate qbby x10

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Finally, a character I actually want to rate.

Chance: 2%. Yeah, never happening unless Google somehow makes a dent in the gaming sphere. Which I doubt. But if you think about it, it's one of the few games that billions of people have played. So I won't count him out just yet. But don't expect him for a very long time, if ever.

Want: 80%
He would be awesome! I have a lot of fond memories playing the Chrome Dinosaur game.

Noms: Dead Cells protagonist x5

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
I propose pulling up the Trex game in another tab and post the high score you got on your first attempt. I got 01945
Double Zeroes
There's so little to work with here. Game's got no music and the amount of potential spirits you can pull from it can be counted on one hand. Lil Dino doesn't even have a moveset, let alone enough stuff to filla fighter pack. You could stretch for material by making the T rex be a general Google representitive to the max but it would feel pretty forced. Frankly, I don't see why Google would want to be involved with Smash DLC to begin with. What would they even gain from it? They are Google. They have all the money and recognition in the world. They are above Smash Bros. Why would Nintendo feel like cooporating with a multinational tech giant instead of fellow videogame developers? Atleast Microsoft has the whole Xbox branch going for them. Google's got Stadia going on and... well I don't see that amounting to Smash Bros representation.

Anyways I don't need this. I'd rather have actual characters from actual video game IPs. T rex runner is basically a calculator game with none of the legacy of the Game&Watch.

2nd F-Zero rep: 3.07%
Henry Stickmin x10

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
No Internet T-Rex

Chance: 0% -
Nintendo has no real reason to cooperate with Google and Sakurai more than likely wouldn't see the appeal either. They want to cooperate with game developers, and even with the Stadia being a thing, Google isn't exactly known for game, let alone games with legacy. Furthermore, the T-Rex himself, while very funny, doesn't really have any potential for a challenger pack or a moveset. The only spirits would be himself and maybe one of the cacti, and he oly jumps so you'd have to make up practically everything. Futhermore, Google doesn't present the T-Rex as mascot of their gaming endeavors or anything like that, it's simply a cute and fun easter egg. Western developer, too, with a lot of competition. Pretty much everything's stacked up against this little guy.

Want: 0% - The t-Rex would be hilarious, but outside of that I don't really want to see him at this point in time. He'd take up one of the remaining three slots and wouldn't make an ample challenger pack. Furthermore, I don't even use Chrome, I use Firefox, so I don't really have any history with the T-Rex. I just can't really think of a reason to give him a higher score, unless Sakurai was able to do something HILARIOUS with him. Though it would be really funny if you could only play as him while your internet's down!

Nominations:
4x Strategy rep x5
Concept: Miles Edgeworth as Phoenix Wright's alt/echo x5

Predictions:
2nd F-Zero rep - 2.46% - Not expecting much confidence. unlike Metroid, F-Zero's been dormant for over 15 years, and while it occasionally gets references in bigger Nintendo games, they don't show any interest in reviving it.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
The No Internet T-Rex, Aka The T Rex Runner

Chance 0 - Despite my effort in trolling in it's support thread, this simply is never going to happen. Yes, he's well known. Yep, just about everyone has played the game now. Google would probably play ball I assume. The biggest issue here is that there is absolutely no reason at all as to why Nintendo would decide that they need it in Smash and it would be a truly wild day should they decide that. I do however think that, should a moveset be figured out, that he'd be a hidden gem in the indie smash games out there. Other than the moveset there's also the obvious music issue. Google would also count as a western developer as well so yet another issue. The chances of a joke character in DLC just feel low to begin with but once you add up all the issues here it truly feels impossible.

Want 0 - Want to go above 0 because I think the idea is hilarious. Otherwise yeah, lets not do this. Music and moveset are pretty big issues here so it really wouldn't be suited for DLC. Even though I love joke characters I just really don't think there's enough here to make him one. Like I said above though, one of those small indie type Smash games getting him would be pretty interesting. Smash just doesn't feel like the right spot for this character, no matter how funny it would be. Overall there's just not enough to sell a pack here

Predictions:
2nd F-Zero rep - 1.32

Noms:
Far Cry rep x10

Last edited:

Inue Houji

Purplish Wig
No internet T-Rex
It exists, that's pretty much all you can say about it.

Even though I like obscure/weird picks, this one is too out there for me.

Predict 2nd F-Zero rep: 0% in this game, 0.3% in a new smash game.

Nominations
Beat x5

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
not Fossil Fighters

Where do I even begin? Look, this is a cute easter egg game and all, but there is no way this is happening. I don't think anyone at Nintendo even thought about this for a fraction of a second. Sure this T-Rex is well known but that's all he has got going for him. Not to mention the barebones content for music and spirits. There is only like maybe 3 things that can be made into a spirit, there is like three sound effects which could be remixed but they would all have to be awesome bangers to make the pack worth it, and all he can do is run. I get Plant and Duck Hunt, but at least they have sources to get their moveset ideas from. Sakurai would have to make practically everything up and it just wouldn't be worth it in the end. That's all I can say, this just writes itself.

Even in regards to joke characters, there are others I would much prefer. And with 3 slots left, I don't want any joke characters. If we are talking computer games I would even prefer things like Raft Wars. This is something that I don't think deserves a spot on the roster, at all. The only cool thing about this is that it's a T-Rex, but Fossil Fighters is a thing.

Prediction: Second F-Zero rep - 2% (This largely depends on if a F Zero game gets announced soon and to that I say, not bloody likely)

Noms: Among Us character x10

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Chance: 100%

The T-Rex is an extremely iconic character. Absolutely anyone who has ever been without wi-fi knows him. His game stands out for being much simpler than all the major video games, yet far more fun and engaging. Running around and jumping over all the opponent's attacks will be such a unique playstyle that's impossible to pass up. Google is one of the biggest companies without any representation in Ultimate; they can't avoid it forever. We also haven't got an endless runner rep yet, and the dinosaur is very obviously the best choice. After all, what other endless runner can go on for 17,000,000 years?

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Chance: 100%

The T-Rex is an extremely iconic character. Absolutely anyone who has ever been without wi-fi knows him. His game stands out for being much simpler than all the major video games, yet far more fun and engaging. Running around and jumping over all the opponent's attacks will be such a unique playstyle that's impossible to pass up. Google is one of the biggest companies without any representation in Ultimate; they can't avoid it forever. We also haven't got an endless runner rep yet, and the dinosaur is very obviously the best choice. After all, what other endless runner can go on for 17,000,000 years?
You do realise we don't allow joke ratings, right?

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Joke ratings are not tolerated. We have traditionally been opposed to them and leave them out of scores, but I’ll explicitly say it here: joke ratings like the one above violate the rules of the thread.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Rexy Boi

I guess he's technically a video game character? That's pretty much all he has going for him. I don't really think there's like, any demand at all for him. There's not really much content he could come with either.

Smash Bros is a game with limitless potential for characters. This, in my view, would be a pretty big waste of that potential. Not to be mean, but I really question how this got nominated in the first place? This seems like an April Fool's joke or something.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
You guys remember the movie Dinosaur? Yeah me neither

Double zeroes
It's very hard to rate what is obviously a joke character and reach the necessary amount of sentences. So I'll just list its cons through the lens of deadpan-serious Smash speculation go-tos:

•Western developer
•No moveset potential
•Not enough Spirit candidates
•No music
•No demand
•Google probably doesn't care
•Nintendo probably doesn't care

The best thing you can say about this is that the game can probably be played on any Nintendo console with a browser. I do enjoy the game. And it would be funny. But there's no reason to have this in Smash. I certainly don't think a gag that's funny for a few moments is worth losing out on one of thousands of better characters.

I'd rather just chat today than discuss this, so that's what I'll do.

the kid of Pictochat and Big Blue having a one night stand
Did not need that mental image in my life
I propose pulling up the Trex game in another tab and post the high score you got on your first attempt.
I got 439. Looks like I suck

Oh yeah noms
Marina x10

And second F-Zero rep gets a 3.72% prediction from me

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
[Rerate] Monokuma x195
Qbby x185
[Rerate] Neku x164
[Rerate] Concept: League of Legends rep x162
Crazy Dave x160
Worms x155
Concept: Characters that don't have games on Nintendo platforms x155

150 - 101

John Marston x150
Mii Costume: Monika x135
Beat (Jet Set Radio) x135
Concept: A 4X strategy rep x125
[Rerate] Velvet Crowe x125
D.Va x115
Boss: Ender Dragon x113
Mii Costume: 2B x110
Concept: Among Us character x105

100 - 51

Stage: Bowser's Castle x96
Riptor x95
Mii Costume: Alex Kidd x93
Boss: Rayquaza x90
Fulgore x84
Concept: Darksiders rep x80
Sackboy x80
Concept: More ATs as one new item x75
Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x75
Concept: Rocket League rep x75
Marina Liteyears x75
Giygas x71
Junpei (Zero Escape) x63

Echo (Bowser) x60
Echo (Olimar) x56
Concept: SNES-era Final Fantasy rep x55
Gooigi x55
Vi (Bug Fables) x55
Echo: Zeraora (Lucario) x55
[Rerate] Jin Kazama x55
Magolor x55
Jin Sakai x55
Ghirahim x55

50 - 25

Tetra x45
Concept: A Challenger Pack with 2 Fighters x45
[Rerate] Concept: New Zelda character x40
Concept: Far Cry rep x40
Peppino (Pizza Tower) x37
Concept: Miles Edgeworth as Phoenix Wright's Alt/Echo x35
Henry Stickmin x30
Ryza (Atelier) x25
Concept: Curly as Quote's alt/Echo x25

Under 25

Regigigas x20
Filia (Skullgirls) x19
Yarn Yoshi x15
Billy & Jimmy Lee x15
[Rerate] Shovel Knight x15
Tetris x10
Slash Kamei (Snowboard Kids) x10
Estelle Bright x10
Mii Costume: Zagreus x10
Mii Costume: Madeline x10
Concept: A 3rd party company gets more than one fighter in the same pass x10
Senator Armstrong x10
Concept: Rocket League content x5
[Rerate] Thrall x5
Stage: Tetris x5
[Rerate] Agumon x5
[Rerate] Lara Croft x5
Stage: Tetris 99 x5
[Rerate] Concept: Any new Xenoblade character x5
Concept: Raizing shmup rep x5
Donbe and Hikari x5
Soma Cruz x5
Firebrand x1

Worms squeak past John Marston. Concept: Characters that don't have games on Nintendo platforms gets into the top seven, past John and into a tie with Worms for sixth place. John falls off the top seven.

Concept: Among Us character vents past 100 noms.

Concept: Curly as Quote's alt/Echo and Henry Stickmin shoot out of the under 25 club.

Challengers approaching! Today we have Senator Armstrong with 10 noms and Soma Cruz with 5.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
T-Rex Runner

Serious question, why are we rating this of all things? Like, I guess it's TECHNICALLY iconic by virtue of being a game for those with terrible internet, but... why? True, Google is trying to enter the gaming market with Stadia, but this has NOTHING to do with that. If we had to get a Google rep, wouldn't it make more sense to have someone actually associated with that? This honestly feels like one of those meme picks you see get thrown around by fans. Unless Google tries to do SOMETHING with this game to make it more like... a game, this is going straight on the "Never Ever Ever" list.

Abstain on want. I have no opinion on this guy.

Nominations: [Rerate] Monokuma x10

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate Concept: Second F-Zerp rep.

Predict Cooking Mama.

Megadoomer Megadoomer

-----

Some songs to get into the F-Zero mood:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
T-Rex

A neat joke suggestion, that realistically is pretty unlikely overall. Moveset wise there isn't much the T-Rex can do other than jumping, running and ducking under pterodactyls. Add onto that it's owned by Google and that this might be pushing what many would consider a video game even further than a Mr. Game and Watch or a hypothetical Digimon or Tamogotchi and I just can't see it happening.

Want: 75%
But I'd laugh so damn hard if it did. My internet at home SUCKS due to the area I live in. It frequently crashes throughout the day and we're not currently in an area that can have fiber broadband installed so I actually play this stupid little browser game more than most and have become quite endeared to him over time.

I actually kind of like the idea, and it does stretch what is considered 'a game' to an interesting limit.

(Sorry Sari, this still counts right?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom