• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Results and shoutout thread!! THANK YOU BASED CARROLL!!

Skyson

Smash Ace
Shoutouts when the Melee bracket gets uploaded. This tournament was amazing.

Calm down Slarts, Carroll's not even home yet, that was his recording setup. Sans pools and first two rounds, every tournament match and money match of mine that I played was on that setup. I'm so excited. :3

clowsui

Smash Legend
I was talking to this Asian kid who by the way he said his yooooo's I could tell he's from MI but i didn't recognize him even though he knew me.

Had to be the infamous Hot Arms.
Loooooooooool Just put it together.
LOLLLLLL this might actually be me

1: Ally ($288.00) - your Fox is dumb lmao. GJ winning

3: Zinoto ($84.00) - GOOD stuff beating Shugo. You've been working hard on it. I looked at the bracket, we probably would've hit 5th place in teams anyways. Time to step my game up.

4: Shugo ($48.00) - **** you. Jk, nice seeing you booboo

5: Lain ($24.00) - you're getting better about helping tournaments stay on time ;)

5: Kel ($24.00) - sorry about the grime lol, won't happen again. Fun car trip up. Teach me how to be good.

7: SpartaKick - finally we played. Kings of Fsmash

7: AlphaZealot - idk I need to become way more solid before I can beat you. Good stuff on the placing.

9: KB - fun MM. Thanks for the support, homie.

9: Carls - GREAT placement. Continue to come to ranbats and you can only improve. I will most likely have one next Sunday.

9: Blue - get bodieeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Oh and fun doubles set, clutchmaster590

9: Gio - yoOOOoooOooOOOoOO we're in there

13: Mister Eric - Beepo! Keep comin to ranbats. We'll level you up to 5th place bot in no time.

13: Thugz - the strongest in MI.

13: Ralph_Cecil - we'll wifi more soon. Good job at this tournament, you almost had Kel =)

13: Suyon - we didn't play :( nice seeing you though, King Kwon.

17: Rabbi - Marco! GREAT set dude. You're a really smart player that adapts quickly. Keep getting experience. I added you on FB so I can help you learn s'more things about the game. I'll show you some tricks about Marth someday soon, sad we didn't get to play some more.

17: Tako - more practice.

17: MX - keep coming to ranbats and leveling up.

17: W.T.P. - yoOoooOOooo nice seeing you

17: M@V - Fun friendlies + doubles set.

BTW...

Steelers suck afk WHO DEYYYYYYY

17: Kee - you have a LOT of potential. Fun friendlies. Keep workin on it.

17: Fishy - ggs in doubles.

25: BulletSquall - I heard about your set w Lumi and I was watching summa your stuff. I'm keeping a close eye on you...

25: Tech_Chase - <3. I'll give you a better set next time.

25: JTSM - GJ making it to bracket =)

25: Lumi - time to practice more.

25: KSev - so many MI players in bracket that I've never played before! :(

25: Stewie - sorry about the salt xD I'll be ready for the ICs next time. =)

--pools cut off--

33: Hot_Arms - fun MM. Just ditch the spam kill move habits.

33: Clowsui - you know what to work on. Soon.

33: SoulPech - keep comin to ranbats cool cat. Thanks for the support.

33: JCav - fun MM. I felt like I was off but props to you for playing so solid.

41: FFOri_Bro - get bodieeeeeed in our MM. Nice seeing you again. Grimemotherssss :088:

41: Kiest - nice seeing you, thanks for running the bracket.

41: Tim - ggs in pools. I like your Mario =)

41: Jiffy - wish we could've friendlied.

41: Lokii - <3

41: Links - level your TL up good sir!

49: Avion - your playstyle's too linear.

49: Carroll (forfeit) - If you're referring to the Asian in a white tee, that's me LOL

49: W.C.N. - fun MM

57: denzi - you need to think less linearly when it comes to the game imo

57: Auspher - ggs in pools.

57: Juu - I know the way to improve you I just have to get better at this game to do so. Keep coming to ranbats if possible.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Shoutouts when the Melee bracket gets uploaded. This tournament was amazing.

Calm down Slarts, Carroll's not even home yet, that was his recording setup. Sans pools and first two rounds, every tournament match and money match of mine that I played was on that setup. I'm so excited. :3
Soooo jelly of your bracket :(

LOE1

Smash Lord
i just noticed...only 2 :wario:'s entered this tournament
well, it looks like blue rouge put in some work at least

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
[collapse= My shoutouts yeaa]

1: Ally ($288.00) Good stuff winning the tournament, GGs in MM/pools/friendlies... but living up to 284% is bull**** LOL.

2: M2K ($132.00) GGs in friendlies, good luck in Japan.

7: AlphaZealot Fun friendlies, especially when you SD'd all 3 times, I planned that entire match you just don't know.

9: Carls Already talked to you on AiB but GGs in friendlies, your fox is good keep it up.

13: Thugz GGs in pools man I had fun playing against you. 10 songs the best.

13: Suyon GGs in pools as well, I got sniped lol. Good ****.

17: Berserker This man plays Soul Calibur and Blazblue the entire tournament before bracket and still does pretty good. That Ike.

17: MX Didn't play your Yoshi in friendlies but your Fox was sick. Keep it up

17: M@V Dat M2K lol nice I'll see you at HOPE or at your house if you decide you want to play before then

17: Fishy Saw that match against the D3/MK player good stuff beating him those match-ups look retardedly tough

25: SpaceThing With that Lain curse again you guys always end up playing eachother every tournament. Thanks to you and your mom for the ride to the tournament I appreciate it.

25: Tech_Chase Man another tournament that we're both at and we don't play. Now I just think your avoiding my godlike presence. LOL just kidding.

33: Hot_Arms Who the **** were you? Surprised you actually showed up.

41: FFOri_Bro GGs in pools. You made some pretty bad mistakes in our second match which I think made you try to get at me with MK which didn't work out.

41: Tim Had fun talking to you man. Keep it up.

41: Lokii Thanks a lot for the tournament, I had a lot of fun. The tournament was godlike.

49: Mothers Against Drunk Driving GGs in pools.

49: Hari GGs in friendlies. Keep working hard on that improvement.

49: Carroll (forfeit) Best ZSS forfeited because he didn't want to make too much money at this tournament, obviously.

57: Mr. H GGs in friendlies, you're godlike at LoZ.

57: denzi GGs in pools though sucks that you forfeited after losing to Ori and myself.

57: Juu wtf man how come I didn't see you at all?

Shoutouts to the rest of the TOs that assisted Lokii on making this tournament an enjoyable one. [/collapse]

JCav

Smash Lord
This was a fun tournament and I'm glad I came. Shout outs to to crew for making things run smoothly and to MI for a strong performance. :D

JTsm

Smash Master
1: Ally - yoooooooooooo good **** beating m2k. Nice to see you again.
2: M2K - :088:
3: Zinoto - Zinoto > P1 enough said.
4: Shugo - Surprised you lost to Zinoto. lol. GG's in our doubles set.
5: Lain - Mmmm your DDD is sexy. Glad you made it.
7: SpartaKick - Yoooooo top 8!!!! :denzel: SK coming back! GG's also. lul
7: AlphaZealot - GG's in our pool. It's finally nice to meet you.
9: Carls - MI slayer D:
9: Gio - YoOoOoOoOo where did this placing come from???
13: Thugz - Good **** man. Made out of pools and got 13th. Not bad.
13: Ralph_Cecil - GG's dude. The seeding is just horrible with this bracket.
17: Rabbi - yooooo salt card :denzel:
17: W.T.P. - Thanks for letting us stay at your place. It really helped lol. Dodge ball was hilarious.
17: Kee - You're becoming a scary player... but that's normal since you main olimar.
25: BulletSquall - Thanks for the MU advice. I feel a little more confident about Oli.
25: Tech_Chase - 25th? Eh, just keep trying. Fox is a sneaky little ****er. Well, at least you **** in Dodgeball :yeahboi:
25: JTSM - Even though I didn't do too well, I at least know what I can do next time.
25: KSev - GG's in doubles. Snake rep!
25: Stewie - Yo, honestly, your IC's can pose as a threat. Keep playing/practicing because I can see good potential from them. GG's in our friendlies too.
--pools cut off--
33: Hot_Arms - YoOoOoOoOoOoOo surprised you wanted to come, but hope you had fun.
33: Clowsui - Dat rage. It was nice seeing you again. Don't let Brawl get to you.
33: VaNz - You actually entered Brawl? looolll
33: SoulPech - GG's with our pool set. Dat rest kill da best.
33: JCav - Very surprised you didn't make it out :( Nice seeing you.
33: King - GG's in friendlies. Surprised you didn't make it out either.
41: FFOri_Bro - Yoooooooooo pools god drowned in pools :(
41: TheGreen******* - Awesome name dude.
41: Jiffy - GG's in pools. I thought for sure I would lose since Wario is so crafty.
41: Lokii - Thanks for running this awesome tourney. The only problems I had was the seeding for bracket was bad and I wasn't able to get my badge/tag :( But other than that, everything was great ^_^ Hope you can host more of these.
49: Mothers Against Drunk Driving - lolwut.
49: S.O.S. - GG's in pools. That loss was fluke. I knew you had that set against me.
49: W.C.N. - Yoooooooooooo DRDN came to thisss. lol

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Shoutouts when bracket is up, like everyone else.

Also **** my bracket. My first, and last two people I had to play in bracket were two that I was playing all night the night beforehand.

JTsm

Smash Master
Ohhh two more shoutouts:

Dodgeball guy for hitting me in the face with that yellow ball. It surprisingly didn't hurt as I thought it would.

13: Panisflop (ori-bro and JTsm) - IT'S PANGUSFLOP. da **** is this ****.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Johns
I shouldn't have gone marth in melee. If I hadve gone link I wouldve made it out of pools T-T
I wasn't added in brawl until after the pools were made and I got thrown in a stacked pool with 7 other people lol
Sun was in my eyes

JK AWESOME Tournament Lokii and shoutouts to staff and everyone who attended. Real shoutouts in a bit. I'm hoping to go to travel to some of the Oos toruneys and columbus cinci monthlies once I get work and car issues taken care of

Kel

Smash Master
Thank you so much to Lokii and all of the other TOs/ people that made this tournament possible. It was a huge success and continued the MW tradition of awesomely-run tournaments. The community appreciates you more than we could ever say.

I'm still really surprised I placed 5th going only Marth. I was wondering if I was even going to make it out of pools, much less place in the money. Good games to everyone I played.

Sorry for the 3 years where I played MK against you. I now understand your pain lol.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
shoutouts once the melee bracket is uploaded

in the meantime, shoutouts to Boner Killer for killing everybody's boner.

Also, funniest moment:
*Dees tries to edge guard Ralis with falcon punch and misses*
Ralis: you are never going to Falcon punch me, I INVENTED the falcon punch, just stop trying, it won't happe-
*Dees falcon punches him*
Ralis: (@ Skyson) It was only because you were talking to me.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Someone help me with the rest, and fix any mistakes I made with the character labels. This help and support will be for a good cause.
MothersAgainstDrunkDriving (myself) also went sheik/zelda.
Tim was Mario for this tourney

M@v

Subarashii!
Shoutouts time

First of all, a big thank you from all the TOs to everyone who came out to the event! We really appreciate all the awesome support you guys give us!

Next, I want to thank the rest of the TO team; we ran this tourneys like bosses, and I loved working with all of you :)

Third, I wanted to apologize that we could not get a livestream. The new venue had no internet, so we attempted to use a 4g phone. The only problem is 4g and even 3g were virtually non existent there, so we had no luck with it =(.

Shoutouts to Pittsburgh melee for still being awesome.... and da bess obviously.

Lastly, Shoutout to Pittsburgh Brawl for having 4 out of 5 entrants making it out of pools. The one person that didn't just barely missed it at 5th seed, which is still good. WE AINT FREE ANYMORE!(kinda).

Now, for player shoutouts:
1: Ally ($288.00)- Good job winning mang.
2: M2K ($132.00)- First round. Give me a break man. I had a free trip to losers bracket right away :3
3: Zinoto ($84.00)- Did not expect you to do this good. Shocked me. Great job!
4: Shugo ($48.00)- You do realize Ohio is never going to hear the end of this from Michigan now, right? :troll:
5: Lain ($24.00)- You guys actually finished doubles! :awesome:
5: Kel ($24.00)- *sigh* One of those matches. Game 3, I'm in the lead, then I pull a Mav's magical moment and kill myself, pretty much giving you the match. Above all that, we played in second round losers <_<. GGs and glad I'm finally glad I played you, but your not going to be so lucky next time. Your mine :)
7: SpartaKick- Ggs in pools
7: AlphaZealot - ggs in our mm
9: KB- ggs in our mm. You've definitely gotten a lot better, but I'm not quite ready to break my win streak against you ^^. Also, fun working with you this weekend.
9: Carls-ggs in pools. Good job on the placing. And yeah, I'm really, REALLY bad vs olimar haha. I've never beaten an olimar in tourney who's anywhere near my skill level xD.
9: Blue-If I hadn't killed myself against kel I may have had a chance to make a rematch happen between us. Those are always fun.
9: Gio-ggs in doubles.
13: Mister Eric- Ggs in our mm
13: Thugz- Thanks for coming out!
13: Ralph_Cecil- Thanks for coming out!
13: Suyon- Thanks for coming out!
17: Rabbi- Thanks for coming out!
17: Tako- Thanks for coming out!
17: Berserker - OMG are you the 5th best ike?!
17: MX- Thanks for coming out!
17: W.T.P.- Thanks for coming out!
17: M@V - Dat sexy TO. You played way too nervously in pools, which resulted in a death bracket for you. More importantly, stop killing yourself in really important matches. This isn't the first time its happened.
17: Kee- Oh Olimar. How I hate that character. Ggs still :)
17: Fishy- hehe....ROB.
25: SpaceThing- Dude I'm so proud of you. First out of pittsburgh tourney. Not only is it a regional, but you kill it and make it out of pools. That potential I saw in you is coming out more and more.
25: BulletSquall- Thanks for coming out!
25: Redbeef baron-Thanks for coming out!
25: Tech_Chase - Ditching me for MI I see how it is :yeahboi:. I got to team with ROB anyway so Im fine with it.
25: JTSM-Thanks for coming out!
25: Lumi-Thanks for coming out!
25: KSev-Thanks for coming out!
25: Stewie-Thanks for coming out!
--pools cut off--
33: Hot_Arms- Ggs
33: Fosho- Almost man. Still though, great job and you'll break through next time.
33: Blimp-Thanks for coming out!
33: Clowsui- Ggs in friendlies and doubles
33: VaNz-Thanks for coming out!
33: SoulPech-Thanks for coming out!
33: JCav-Thanks for coming out!
33: King-Thanks for coming out!
41: TheRealFatty- ggs
41: FFOri_Bro-Thanks for coming out!
41: Kiest- Had a blast working with you.
41: Tim-Thanks for coming out!
41: TheGreen*******-Thanks for coming out!
41: Jiffy- Had a blast working with you.
41: Lokii- Thanks for being awesome all day at this. Great job with crisis management leading up this event. You know all the TOs here, and the community have your back whenever you need it.
41: Links-Thanks for coming out!
49: Beanburrito- ggs. I got dat will experience :)
49: Mothers Against Drunk Driving- Thanks for coming out!
49: Hari- Thanks for coming out! Hope to see you at hope!
49: Avion-Thanks for coming out!
49: Sammy-Thanks for coming out!
49: S.O.S.-Thanks for coming out!
49: Carroll (forfeit)-oh girrrrrlllllllll
49: W.C.N.-Thanks for coming out!
57: Mr. H- ggs
57: denzi- Fun working with ya
57: Auspher-Thanks for coming out!
57: Juu-Thanks for coming out!

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Carroll, update my channel in the OP.
www.youtube.com/1nnovate

Gonna start uploading videos soonish.
If anyone recorded on the big *** 17 inch computer with the Hauppauge Capture Card (the one Grand Finals was played on) and you want it uploaded, PM me, or contact me on Facebook or whatever.

EDIT:
It's an Ohio tourney. That happens.
Yeah, I know. I was just disappointed that I didn't get to play anyone different. :l

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Shoutouts
Ally - Good games. Despite those stocks I took being accident, I'm gonna say I just outplayed you lol Thanks for the pointers man.
Tako - Once Again, Thanks for the tips. I definitely look forward to traveling to columbus for monthlies in the near/distant future.
Thugz - GG but you suck for talking to other people while beating me up lol
Suyon - I'll need to learn that pit - dk MU better
FFOri_Bro - I think you were in my pool GG's
Fosho - I think you were in my pool as well. so GG's
To The other person GG as well sorry I forgot.

Kee - GG's in friendlies. Awesome ICies and gratz on your placing
Juu - Awesome meeting you.
BeanBurrito- Sorry we never got a chance to meet.
Hari- We need to plan that outdoors smashfest sometime
Tim - shouldve went PK trainer lol GG in friendlies. We're gonna not be scrubs real soon!
Shugo - Maybe next time mm gratz on your finish
M2k - shoutouts for making me make you coffee and not drinking any lol Congratz on your finishes. Keep at it and goodluck oversees. rootn' for you

melee shoutouts after bracket is up.

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
Shouts
Boner Killer for being the funniest thing to happen all day
My ****ty bracket
Lain for the free win because he's NEVER IN THE VENUE
Juggle for your placement
Carroll for giving me a doc first round
VanirZ for not getting out of pools
Jailbait for not coming
Rails for getting falcon punched
DEES for falcon punching rails
Tech for being the best captain
Jbro and major threat for intense ninja/pokey
M2K for refusing to play friendlies with anyone and finding a bus
Johny for falling in love with a black lady
Lokii for a good tourney/shirts/getting a venue short notice
My mom for sending me encOuraging texts all day
Brawl being bad
>doesn't come to tourney
>gets shoutout

**** my parents, i'll see y'all at hope!

jbro

Smash Ace
saying that from the sidelines? I can't hear you.
nah, sayin it from the court
because i won the game while you were out

[ ] not told
[x] told
[x] no country for told men
[x] the told and the beautiful

but seriously still no melee results so shoutouts to bula what uuuuuup

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
nah, sayin it from the court
because i won the game while you were out

[ ] not told
[x] told
[x] no country for told men
[x] the told and the beautiful

but seriously still no melee results so shoutouts to bula what uuuuuup
check the op yo, i sent the results to carroll a while ago

looks like you're as good at reading as you are ninja :denzel:

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
shoutouts time:

1: Mew2king - lame
2: VaNz - good ****, but grow your beard back :D
3: Juggleguy - we only played like one game, where I completely lost the ability to play, but it was fun ^^
4: Nakamaru - why are you so fun to play against even when you wreck me?
5: SilentSwag - GGs in pools.
5: Taki - GGs, thanks for advice and such. you make me laugh a lot.
7: Green Ranger - GGs, I'm sad we didn't do more Pichu/DK games though :(
7: Carroll - gaaaaaaay.
9: Skyson - tony.
9: Ralis - RAILS. nice job this tournament. keep reppin cleveland.
9: Dempt - good job, but my boy drillbitsammy is comin for you next time.
9: Zinoto - yooo dem pills.
13: slarti - nice hat
13: Z-Axis - douche
13: S1 - eeeeew
13: Gunpunch - the peach main.
17: J-Bro - GGs, Pichu ganon is super fun ^^
17: Battlecow is a ***** - lol
17: Sweet - hahahagay
17: Freeze - derp
17: DEES - nice job in pools
17: Lain - lkjkl;d
17: Drillbit Sammy - my boy Sammy finally getting out of columbus :D
17: Joe Paturnip - you'll gey 'em next time Kray ;)

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Brawl Shoutouts

1: Ally ($288.00) :snake: :fox: - I wish I had your reads lol, but I can see that I'm improving seeing as you went :snake: on me ;). Jk always a pleasure to see you ^_^.
2: M2K ($132.00) :metaknight: - :grimer: GGs in melee, wish we could've played in brawl, but maybe next time.
3: Zinoto ($84.00) :diddy: - Scrubbed your way to 3rd LMFAO.
4: Shugo ($48.00) :falco: - I love how you bodied me in WFs lol. I told you I was coming for that *** ;). You're fun to play, hopefully we get to play again sometime.
5: Lain ($24.00) :metaknight: :popo: :dedede: - Holy **** I thought I was gonna lose our set. Your :dedede: is OP lol. GGs as usual, the return of Lain is imminent.
5: Kel ($24.00) :marth: - Dat :marth:. You are an extremely intelligent player, but I think you put yourself into too many bad positions. Your frame traps and reads are really good and a few more of them and I would've been in 5th lol.
7: SpartaKick :snake: - The only time we get to play is Oos lol. GGs Dan, we should team some time. Team Stock Tank :yeahboi:.
7: AlphaZealot :diddy: :dk2: - Finally got to play the infamous AlphaZealot. GGs man ^_^, work on your mixups and you'll take your game to the next level.
9: KB :peach: :marth: - You were off your game today, but I bet you'll be back full force next time.
9: Carls :fox: - GGs. You gotta work on your mixups though, camping alone doesn't net kills. Once :diddy: gets to 100% lasers don't matter lol. An usmash at 100% or 300% is gonna kill me, so you have to make your opponent mess up.
9: Blue :wario: - Can't believe that comeback in doubles lol. You're the type of :wario: I'm afraid of lol, camps until you get an opening and then goes balls in. We should play singles sometime ^_^.
9: Gio :metaknight: - YoOoOoOoOoOoOoO mah boy Gio bodying ppl. Good stuff man, I told you ppl do crazy things when they're behind.
13: Mister Eric :rob: - Didn't know you were at this until like the middle of brawl singles lol.
13: Thugz :metaknight: :pikachu2: - The Legend lol. Good stuff placing 13th, you showed some improvement this tourney.
13: Ralph_Cecil - Next time we should friendly, I hear you've improved a lot since Vengeance.
13: Suyon :pit: - We have to play sometime.
17: Rabbi - Good stuff Marco, you're getting better as well.
17: Tako :rob: :dedede: - First tourney we were both at where we didn't play lol. Good seeing you again Tako.
17: Berserker :ike: - You're pretty solid. I learned the MU from San though ;)
17: MX :yoshi2: :fox: - Fun half-friendly lmao.
17: W.T.P. :falco: - I saw you down there playing dodgeball lol.
17: M@V :fox: :metaknight: - You should teach Carls some of your mixups. With those he could take his game a lot farther. Your :fox: is fancy.
17: Kee :olimar: - Holy **** you did well. I watched a lot of your pools and was really impressed. Keep it up man.
17: Fishy - Fun stuff in doubles.
25: SpaceThing - Sup.
25: BulletSquall - Good stuff man. Michigan is representing.
25: Redbeef baron - Sup.
25: Tech_Chase :dedede: - Don't sweat this tourney too much man. You had a bad run this go round, but you'll be back ******.
25: JTSM - Thx for driving man, ppl don't give you enough credit. You're getting a lot better, the OoS experience is helping your game a lot.
25: Lumi :wolf: :metaknight: - Wish I got to play you, next time ;).
25: KSev - GGs in pools.
25: Stewie - Good stuff beating Clowsui ^_^.

--pools cut off--

33: Hot_Arms :olimar: - People are getting better, we gotta get you to play more.
33: Fosho :pit: - Sup.
33: Blimp - Sup.
33: Clowsui :marth: - Knowing you, you're gonna analyze your mistakes and be back twice as strong. Continue to play and grow.
33: VaNz - Lol you throw out those Melee dsmashes. We should play in melee sometime, maybe I'll take a stock this time lol.
33: SoulPech :jigglypuff: - GGs in our friendlies. Jiggz got the short stick in this game lol.
33: JCav - Man you had a pretty tough pool. Don't let this get you down though, you got the experience and can use it to improve further.
33: King - Sup.
41: TheRealFatty :dedede: :falco: Sup.
41: FFOri_Bro - Practice makes perfect ;).
41: Kiest :dedede: - Thanks for helping make this a fantastic tourney :).
41: Tim - Sup.
41: TheGreen******* - Sup.
41: Jiffy :wario: - You and Jiffy make an amazing team. I'm gonna go double :wario: with someone in MI, to rep you guys ;).
41: Lokii - Thanks for an amazing tourney lokii ^_^.
41: Links :toonlink: - Sup.
49: Beanburrito :dk2: - Sup.
49: Mothers Against Drunk Driving :dk2: - Sup.
49: Hari :pit: - Sup.
49: Avion - Sup.
49: Sammy :luigi2: - GGs in friendlies, pools, etc lol.
49: S.O.S. - You should play aggressive defense, I think it would fit your playstyle a bit better than straight aggressiveness. You play fluidly, but unsafe and people punish that really well.
49: Carroll (forfeit) -- GGs in melee lol. I'll give you a real shoutouts in my melee shoutouts ^_^.
49: W.C.N. - YoOoOoOoOoO it's DRDN. Sup man ^_^
57: Mr. H - Sup.
57: denzi :falco: - Sup.
57: Auspher :wolf: - We should play sometime.
57: Juu :mario2: :pit: :fox: - Nice to get to meet you man. I don't think I talked you at all during Vengeance, glad we got to meet this time around.

jbro

Smash Ace
i'm too lazy to check OP get at me
happens

1: Mew2king - good **** m2k, the things you do against fox as marth make people pee
2: VaNz - good set vanz, thought you were comin back with the peach
3: Juggleguy - awesome finish
4: Nakamaru - nakaaaaaa good stuff bro
5: SilentSwag - young johnathan why aren't you top 4? but good stuff stay in school
5: Taki - tuki #5 at rage #1 troll
7: Green Ranger - THE GREEN ******* he can't be stopped
7: Carroll - you're free <3
9: Skyson - good set man, really solid sheik
9: Ralis - good friendlies mane
9: Dempt - GIVE EM THE BIG OL DEMPT good seein you man good **** in dodgeball
9: Zinoto - really impressed with the doc. also good stuff in brawl
13: slarti - if you're the peach i played, sorry for the rage. i need work on the matchup, bad
13: Z-Axis - awesome set, was gettin janked on yoshi's but not your fault. good stuff
13: S1 - free as ****. come down to pittsburgh and let's party son
13: Gunpunch - saw you play in teams, good stuff bro
17: J-Bro - forever a drone
17: Battlecow is a ***** - who was this, was this gio lol
17: Sweet - sweeeeeet we can't take johny anywhere, he likes the dark chocolate and he's not quiet about it
17: Freeze - did anyone ever figure out who this was
17: DEES - falcon punch kill, baaaaaaased
17: Lain - gg in teams
17: Drillbit Sammy - don't think i met you :(
17: Joe Paturnip - most stitchfaces 2012 world record ezpz

shoutouts to pittsburgh. shoutouts to my teammate major threat zach dill
shoutouts to bula
heights is free
what up MI

shoutouts to lokii, tournament was dope. thank you.
shoutouts to mav and the other people that were on staff that i don't know
shoutouts to juu for being a boss
brawl players i met that i don't know or people i just talked to come say what's up next time you see me i'm bad with names

no shoutouts to dodgeball guy, you're free

i got out of pools what happened

Top Bottom