• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Results and shoutout thread!! THANK YOU BASED CARROLL!!

What lol? you weren't even close, you were getting bodied. That's like saying you shouldn't have won game 2 cuz I basically sd'ed twice. Also don't start telling everyone how you almost beat me, you didn't do anything, and it was my fox.

Edit: It's pretty annoying.
lmao!!!!!!! :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

also, loe1. you really arent funny.

:phone:

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
1: Ally ($288.00) :snake: :fox:
2: M2K ($132.00) :metaknight:
3: Zinoto ($84.00) :diddy:
4: Shugo ($48.00) :falco:
5: Lain ($24.00) :metaknight: :popo: :dedede:
5: Kel ($24.00) :marth:
7: SpartaKick :snake:
7: AlphaZealot :diddy: :dk2:
9: KB :peach: :marth:
9: Carls :fox:
9: Blue :wario:
9: Gio :metaknight:
13: Mister Eric :rob:
13: Thugz :metaknight: :pikachu2:
13: Ralph_Cecil :snake:
13: Suyon :pit: :snake:
17: Rabbi :metaknight:
17: Tako :rob: :dedede:
17: Berserker :ike:
17: MX :yoshi2: :fox:
17: W.T.P.
17: M@V :fox: :metaknight:
17: Kee :olimar:
17: Fishy :rob:
25: SpaceThing :lucario:
25: BulletSquall
25: Redbeef baron
25: Tech_Chase :dedede:
25: JTSM
25: Lumi :wolf: :metaknight:
25: KSev
25: Stewie :dedede: :metaknight:
--pools cut off--
33: Hot_Arms :olimar:
33: Fosho :pit:
33: Blimp
33: Clowsui :marth:
33: VaNz :peach: :jigglypuff: ?
33: SoulPech :jigglypuff:
33: JCav :wolf:
33: King :metaknight:
41: TheRealFatty :dedede: :falco:
41: FFOri_Bro :olimar: :metaknight:
41: Kiest :dedede:
41: Tim :mario2:
41: TheGreen*******
41: Jiffy :wario:
41: Lokii :zerosuitsamus:
41: Links :toonlink:
49: Beanburrito :dk2:
49: Mothers Against Drunk Driving :dk2: :sheik:
49: Hari :pit:
49: Avion
49: Sammy :luigi2:
49: S.O.S.
49: Carroll (forfeit)
49: W.C.N. :random: <- literally
57: Mr. H
57: denzi :falco:
57: Auspher :wolf:
57: Juu :mario2: :pit: :fox:
helped out with filling some of the blanks. shoutouts later

kd-

Smash Lord
Good **** all of Michigan, maybe I should have gone to this tournament and brought Duck with me :/

Pittsburgh, you're still sexy as ****

huMps

Smash Ace
Next time Ohio has a melee tourney let western NY know. Sorry we didn't make it to this one but **** happened. Melee only would be awesome. Only because it's a long drive and we would like to get as many matches in as possible. Let us know:)

Dees

Smash Journeyman
I was the kid with super curly hair.

also humps I thought some of you guys were coming. Jesiah posted in the tourney thread. We will keep you posted though.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Carls i don't play olimar lol that was kee in our pool.

Good **** to everyone though, will do shoutouts when i get out of bed and get to a computer instead of my phone

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Carls i don't play olimar lol that was kee in our pool.

Wow. I guess I didn't acquaint enough with my opponents. I'm still trying to figure out who was who.

REALLY, I need to get more active offline in this community. It'll take some more time.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Dodgeball kid actually just came to hang out with other NEOH people and for dodgeball/side events iirc

JTsm

Smash Master
Pittsburg was hilarious during dodgeball. omg so much fun <3
Will post shoutouts later.
Zinoto = The Dark Diddy Rises :denzel: :diddy:

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I was talking to this Asian kid who by the way he said his yooooo's I could tell he's from MI but i didn't recognize him even though he knew me.

Had to be the infamous Hot Arms.
Loooooooooool Just put it together.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Shouts
Boner Killer for being the funniest thing to happen all day
My ****ty bracket
Lain for the free win because he's NEVER IN THE VENUE
Juggle for your placement
Carroll for giving me a doc first round
VanirZ for not getting out of pools
Jailbait for not coming
Rails for getting falcon punched
DEES for falcon punching rails
Tech for being the best captain
Jbro and major threat for intense ninja/pokey
M2K for refusing to play friendlies with anyone and finding a bus
Johny for falling in love with a black lady
Lokii for a good tourney/shirts/getting a venue short notice
My mom for sending me encOuraging texts all day
Brawl being bad

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Whoever had the melee recording setup along the same wall as the little window where the bracket computers were needs to upload me vs Skyson. It's pink peach with an S42 tag vs a white shiek with the SKY tag.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Now that I have fixed my Godlike breakfast, time for some Shoutouts. To start off, for those who brought their wii, please check for recordings for Puff, singles and doubles, and let me know if there are any. I would greatly appreciate it ^^. Milestones were completed at this tournament and I got to play new people. I REALLY wanted to play more MI people, but by the time we got done with dodgeball, I was just exhausted :(. I am disappointed that I didn't make it out. I literally needed one win and I would've went on :(

SHOUTOUTS:

1: Ally ($288.00) - Congrats on winning. I'll take into consideration for the "advice" you gave me.

2: M2K ($132.00) - I finally got to play you. MK is frustrating in general, but just playing you just makes it x10 frustrating.

3: Zinoto ($84.00) - Nice meeting you! You are extremely fun to hang out with and your Diddy is nasty. Waaay different than most Diddy's.

5: Lain ($24.00) - I enjoyed our match in doubles.

5: Kel ($24.00) - Always nice seeing you at any tournament. I am shocked that you didn't go MK since it was MK legal. However, you seem to enjoy Brawl more since you're not using him. That's the most important thing about playing any video game!

7: AlphaZealot - Congrats on your placement. Always fun watching you play and even more fun playing you. I wasn't feeling confident with the dair + rest against you, which is why I didn't really do it. Also saw your were a little frustrated against Kel's match. Just get him next time.

9: Carls - YOU?! 9TH place?! Good ****. Kicking *** and take names. You have greatly improved within the past 3 months. Also good job in doubles.

9: Blue - The most frustrating Wario I've played. You're more annoying than Kryz's Wario. Your DI is godlike and you're super impatient. Regardless, still fun to watch. Also GGs in doubles. Trip + Rest too good.

9: Gio - I think I played you in Doubles. Anyways, good job placing 9th.

13: Mister Eric - <3 . Always fun hanging with you. Extremely chill and super hilarious.

13: Ralph_Cecil - FINALLY I get to play you. I now know the hype when people are praising your Snake. I won't lie, I was getting booboo frustrated playing you. I almost beat you T_T.

17: Tako - I am glad you came out. Always fun watching you play. Also good games in doubles. MKs dsmash too good.

17: Berserker - Got to squeeze in a few games with you. I got to play your Marth, but I REALLY wanted your Ike T_T. Oh well, maybe next time.

17: MX - You had a close set with Blue Rogue. To be honest, your placement could have gone either way. It's always a pleasure hanging out with you.

17: W.T.P. - Got to chat with you a few times. I wanted to play you, but I got exhausted after dodgeball and wasn't up to snuff.

25: Tech_Chase - REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to play you, because I said I would. I was skeptical because if what happened between you and Carls after the match, but he told me later you guys shook hands later on that night. However, by that time, I was just sore and exhausted from Dodgeball T_T. Maybe next time.

25: JTSM - Oh my God Snake is so annoying. There are like no Snakes in Ohio for me to work on the matchup, except for Ralph Cecil. Be prepared because once I get a more understanding of the matchup, I am gonna challenge you!

25: Lumi - Always fun seeing you! Also good sets in doubles. If you seriously want to use Puff in doubles, I can give you pointers if you wish.

--pools cut off--
33: Hot_Arms - You're another person i wanted to play primarily because I promised Arnold Palmer matches. Please understand that I was tired after dodgeball, so I wasn't really up to playing...I just wanted to socialize. However, I will get back to you..promise!

33: Clowsui - Everyone has a bad day. Just learn from your mistakes, then keep improving. You have a great Marth. I don't even know if you will take my words into consideration, but please do.

33: King - I know you from like 2009 O.O. I think you were King Yoshi, before you changed your name to King. I think you used Pikachu. I never played it, but I want to.

41: Kiest - Thank you heavily for helping with the tournament. If you need help running a tournament, please ask me. I really want to contribute to future tournaments.

41: Jiffy - I believe this is the first time I've played you in a singles match. I had no idea wth I was doing in the ness matchup. I wanted to play your Wario. I just curious why you didn't use Him. Anyways, thanks for helping with the tourney.

41: Lokii - x1000 thanks for running/hosting the tourney. Also, clutch on finding a new venue at the last moment. Never got to play you, but maybe we will eventually.

41: Links - WTF you still play? O.o. Thanks for coming out though.

49: Sammy - You got last in your pool T_T. Comeon, you're better than that. Do better next time.

49: S.O.S. - Good matches in our set. You had some solid basic with your Diddy. Hope we get to play again soon.

57: Auspher - Was Rikku at the tournament? If she was, I didn't get to see her...and I didn't get to see much of you either and I wanted to play you T_T. Oh well, maybe next time.
57: Juu - Dead last. You must have had a hard bracket. Did you say you took everyone to game 3 except for Mr. Eric?

Top Bottom