• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
@bobafett^^^ my sig would like to have a word with you

if it ever managed to show up drat these forums

Bees!

Smash Ace
@bobafett^^^ my sig would like to have a word with you

if it ever managed to show up drat these forums
Okay I thought you meant I stole your sig from Photobucket or something. hehe.
Try quoting somebody. that makes your sig appear usually.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Okay I thought you meant I stole your sig from Photobucket or something. hehe.
nah its just funny/related;
i guess i might as well copy pasta my rant aboutt mgs4

At least we can say for certain that without a doubt this new sonic game will be much better than the abomination that was MGS4. Cutscenes that last over 90 minutes, and cutscenes you'd rather be playing in instead of WATCHING. Sometimes i seriously wonder what goes on Hideos **** head. I mean really a guns customization and LOCK system was completely ********. And ontop of that Derbin was not as epic as Merchant guy was in RE4. And wtf was up with that monkey anyway? What part did he play in the game other than drinking coca cola and wearing a diaper plus occasionally being a sound effect whenever you upgraded stuff?

Heh Tactical Espionage, more like CUTSCENES CUTSCENES and Resident Evil 5 gimmicks. Where its not scary and you blow everything up instead of sneaking around. Really Hideo Kojima, your next installment had better make raiden into some kind of awesome figure because MGS2 did not do that whiney little *** justice. I will never forgive him for those stupid codecs and dumb questions.

theres my sig right on schedual

check out vamps looping animation

this one is also good too

Bees!

Smash Ace
nah its just funny/related;
i guess i might as well copy pasta my rant aboutt mgs4

theres my sig right on schedual
Too funny! and too gud.
Also thanks Underload. He made me get a Metal Gear Rex sig(Although Metal Gear is cool, and I likely would have done it without a c4 attached to my back.)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Its CO they try to do a weekly raid on a character discussion.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Hi Beserker!

Leafy, you sure about the one character metagame thing? Last time I checked, there's more than that placing in tournaments.
/anti-ban

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm anti-ban as well, but that doesn't matter, because this game is a piece of ****. Everyone does better when they pick up MK. This game is just stupid, and it goes without saying that MK is without a doubt the best character in the game. Most people who beat top MKs use MK as a secondary themselves.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I'm anti-ban as well, but that doesn't matter, because this game is a piece of ****. Everyone does better when they pick up MK. This game is just stupid, and it goes without saying that MK is without a doubt the best character in the game. Most people who beat top MKs use MK as a secondary themselves.

True Facts:
Canadians are from Canada

Bees!

Smash Ace
True Facts:
You're an idiot.

Who the **** are you?
What is wrong with saying Canadians are from Canada? It was meant to be lulzy. Canadians are cool. I just find your intensity amusing. And sure enough you have no problem calling names over small things.
Rage less plezzz.

Also to quote a great movie
I am no one of consequence.

Bees!

Smash Ace
A'ight. Yeah. Leafy isn't cool anymore. You don't talk back to mother****in' Bees.
Nah its cool Underload. Leafy seems cool(he's got a cool avi of a cool pokemon) I think I just found one of his buttons. I respect him and for the most part agree with him. And honestly I didn't think he would rage THAT hard.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm not really raging at all. I'm a bit drunk, and really pissed off (Hence why I'm a bit drunk, but at least I can type properly), but that's not important.

Underload, chill out. I don't know who he is (Hence the reason I asked "Who the **** are you?"). In all honesty, I thought he was someone on an alt. If you take offense to whatever I say, it doesn't really matter, because 999999/1000000 times, I'm not serious. And as someone who's known me on the boards for so long, you should know that already. You take it for whatever you think it is, but if you genuinely thought I was being serious, Leafy is pretty dissapointed.

*Was dead serious about the fact that Brawl sucks.*

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Lol, I got suspended for fighting...again.

OVER MY GIRLFRIEND. WTF.

I ended up cut pretty bad too, but I don't lose fights. One of the many luxuries of being 6'5", 215lbs with almost 10 years of training in various fighting arts(Kung Fu, Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai). I get into a fight almost every 2 weeks though, so idc really.

But a couple of things about this one pissed me off:
1. It was over someone trying to hit on my girlfriend, and then had the nerve to tell me to "**** off". I don't tolerate that ****.
2. He honestly thought bringing his 14-year-old punk *** cousin would scare me in any way.
3. HE PULLED A KNIFE ON ME. As much as it pissed me off, I find it hilarious, because I only got cut once, and he ended up getting stabbed in the leg because of it.
4. AFTER THE FIGHT WAS DONE, HE LIED AND TOLD THE PRINCIPAL THAT I STARTED IT. At least the principal saw through it, thanks to the 30 people who said he was lying.

Oh well, at least I won (Is not surprised.) His *** got Spore-Pawwwnched pretty hard though.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Lol, I got suspended for fighting...again.

OVER MY GIRLFRIEND. WTF.

I ended up cut pretty bad too, but I don't lose fights. One of the many luxuries of being 6'5", 215lbs D*** you tall. I'm barely 5'4.5" What grade you in again? with almost 10 years of training in various fighting artsCool. I like martial arts too. We should spar sometime :)(Kung Fu, Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai). I get into a fight almost every 2 weeks though, so idc really.

But a couple of things about this one pissed me off:
1. It was over someone trying to hit on my girlfriend, and then had the nerve to tell me to "**** off". I don't tolerate that ****. Man
2. He honestly thought bringing his 14-year-old punk *** cousin would scare me in any way. I f***in hate that. People don't respect 1v1 s*** anymore.
3. HE PULLED A KNIFE ON ME. As much as it pissed me off, I find it hilarious, because I only got cut once, and he ended up getting stabbed in the leg because of it. Again, holy s***. I've never seen anything like that. Who brings a knife to school? I can imagine how pissed I'd get if someone pulled a knife and decided to be a p****. Glad you f***ed him up.
4. AFTER THE FIGHT WAS DONE, HE LIED AND TOLD THE PRINCIPAL THAT I STARTED IT. At least the principal saw through it, thanks to the 30 people who said he was lying. I don't understand why you were suspended. I hate the no tolerance policy. Drastic situations call for self defense.

Oh well, at least I won (Is not surprised.) His *** got Spore-Pawwwnched pretty hard though.
Response in this color.

Top Bottom