• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm 16, in grade 11. I'm taller than both of my parents, but my Grandfather is a 7'0" Scottish-Jamaican immigrant body builder, if that helps at all. People are always so surprised at my weight, because I look so skinny.

If it makes you feel any better, he was expelled and charged for assault with a deadly weapon, and weed possession. Nothing would have probably happened if he didn't say anything.

Underload

Lazy
I'm age 15, 6'1", and I think I'm about 170 lbs, but I haven't weighed myself in forever. It seems like everyone in the Colorado smash scene comments on how I'm tall, but I don't see myself as tall at all, y'all :/

I should learn how to kick ***.

lightning edit: Oh, and in 10th grade.

not lightning edit: Guys. Guys. Guys. We should all use this same in-post sig.

:023:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
We're just short. And UL is just a big person (not neccesarily THAT tall)
Not fat at all, he just seems like he has a muscular frame.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Dylan phrased it better than me. Again, I'm only 6'1".

Lord, you noob. All of the olimar mainers are at least 15"6. Get height.

edit: We also all weigh 560 pounds. Especially Zori. Because he is a name searcherrrrr

lol snakes not top tier any more guys. We've been demoted
No, Snake is still **mn top tier. If you look at the discussion for tier list v4, Snake is still 2nd place at the tier list. Consider A-tier a top tier cause S-tier is OVER top tier cause were talking MK

Lucas' defensive game is awesome but Snake's defensive game is way more awesome.

I'm starting to secondary Lucas btw

whats with all these people postin in my socials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A post from long ago.

Oi, I'm not one of them D:!

And welcome to all of them anyway :)!

He FEELS worse but he isn't. Just don't mind it! What matters is that he's still 2nd place in the tier list. Doesn't matter if his top tier or whatever.

Again for the last time, just consider A-tier as top tier cause S-tier is "broken tier"

Just imitate this image.

Despite me saying MK is broken, I'm an anti-ban.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
He FEELS worse but he isn't. Just don't mind it! What matters is that he's still 2nd place in the tier list. Doesn't matter if his top tier or whatever.

Again for the last time, just consider A-tier as top tier cause S-tier is "broken tier"

Just imitate this image.

Despite me saying MK is broken, I'm an anti-ban.
Actually, the leader of the tier list project Shaya, stated specifically, where characters were placed in what tiers matters greatly now. As how DK is the same spot he was last tier list, but in a different tier. So, it does matter. Yes, we are the same character, and still awesome, but we're not MK broken(zomg!).

I'm 6'1ish, something like that, but here's the kicker! I'm asian.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm age 15, 6'1", and I think I'm about 170 lbs, but I haven't weighed myself in forever. It seems like everyone in the Colorado smash scene comments on how I'm tall, but I don't see myself as tall at all, y'all :/

I should learn how to kick ***.

lightning edit: Oh, and in 10th grade.

not lightning edit: Guys. Guys. Guys. We should all use this same in-post sig.

Height and weight wise I'm prettymuch the same **** as you. Except I'm 18 :p

Paradoxical

Smash Cadet
I'm a Snake main.

I lurk these Boards mostly, probably going to start posting a little bit more when I have the time.

Learning about his metagame would help as well.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Just got 2nd in teams with Yaz vs X and Lada. It was game 5 and it was me, yaz, and x left. Me and yaz at really high percents. I trip yaz waits for the sticky and get rolled to bair =(

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright guys. I got 2nd at the tourney. I lost to X :(

Not chain grabbing.

Something like predicting the roll then regrab.

Anyone prepared to fight me in wi-fi, right now?

Turazrok

Smash Master
You could just ignore berk. His posts aren't usually that important. As in, ground breaking Snake stuff. But then that's most people on this board.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I sort of want to quit snake right now. I feel like, he's so limited and that eventually he's just gonna be such an average character. Sort of how GnW was from the start of brawl to now.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I sort of want to quit snake right now. I feel like, he's so limited and that eventually he's just gonna be such an average character. Sort of how GnW was from the start of brawl to now.
I've felt this way for a long time, I mean, not to the extent that GAW was, snake will always be *good*, but he's sooooo overrated and it seems like people really have NO idea how bad his options are in so many situations.

I've also decided that I hate playing meta knight lately though so maybe I just need to stop playing brawl :/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Really? Over the past few months i am feeling the exact opposite. Snake is ana amazing character with plenty of options.

Turazrok

Smash Master

Ouch, that was uncalled for man
Mmmm. Truth hurts. It's not an attack, merely a statement. Snake hasn't been doing anything new. We haven't discussed the buffered dacus or anything. This is just stagnant. If I offended anyone I'm sorry.

etecoon

Smash Hero
yea, it's still a little harsh to say you should ignore someone though. berk is funny, just have to take his posts with a grain of salt because of his inexperience

Top Bottom