• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

No I get the plot of FF 7 and the battle system uses ATB (Active time battle) like FF 8 BUT you guys know the omega weapon in FF 8? He's hard! He has OVER 1,000,000 HP!?!?!?!

Just go to FF wiki

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kla3VntwWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuM_yBDJ3m4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqk8yeC2TA0

yeah me in friendlies. The first 3 of 15 matches.

EDIT:

random tip. If you aren't confident in reading your opponent for a dthrow look at their controller.
That second match ended too hilariously haha. Betrayal! Didn't have time for the 3rd. Will watch when I get out of class.

Edit: Beginning of 3rd was funny too. Coulda teched if you knew it was coming.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kla3VntwWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuM_yBDJ3m4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqk8yeC2TA0

yeah me in friendlies. The first 3 of 15 matches.

EDIT:

random tip. If you aren't confident in reading your opponent for a dthrow look at their controller.
LOLz!
You've got a good Snake going there Sinz....keep workin on it. :)

Snake boards just seem so slow lately~ x-x~* But yeah! I hope you guys get your mod soon!!
I hope we do too Today. :)

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
give me a list of good comedy/romance type animes. DOesn't have to be both, just individual or both whatever. I'm starting to really like them.
I'll just list w/e that stood out to me that I can think of off the top of mah head:

Clannad
TORADORA!
Lovely Complex
Kodomo no Jikan
Kimi ni Todoke
Kanon
Nyan Koi!
Kampfer
Hayate no Gotoku
Seto no Hanayome
Ouran High School Host Club

I sort of ordered them in that the top 2 is a must see and the bottom 2 is like the ones to watch after the rest of them, the middle ones are interchangable.

btw, Higurashi is pretty cool, I kinda dont like how
the time loop sort of make the plot less straight forward and I'd have to analyse it
, but the chars are def moe though :3.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
I don't do "romance anime". It's not my thing.

Guys, List your two MOST favorite girls on the planet, one from anime and one from real life!
(I wanna see your opinions)
1. My girlfriend
2. Your mom

I don't watch anime.
Not cool man! lol (btw, I hav no GF) :p

Mine-
Anime:Orihime Inoue

Real person (this one is obvious):Selena Gomez

@Mizu: Apprently you have never actually seen comedy romance, or you still don't like it even with the comedy. I love romance comedy.

@Nappy: The opposite of that would be a normal human being.

Everyone, beware of Yume. He be /b/

But what if you're a girl? D:
Well... You could say the girl you like in real life the best is yourself :laugh: A bit vain, but it works.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, List your two MOST favorite girls on the planet, one from anime and one from real life!
Anime:
Why's it gotta be an anime?

Real life:
idk

I'm glad I could be useful in this conversation.

etecoon

Smash Hero
This is one of the reasons I love maining Snake. There's so many dern references and throwbacks you can make to the actual series.

For example: There's a R.O.B. main in Colorado who goes by Bees / BobaFettvsWobbuffet that loves to reference various famous robots in his avatar / location (Bender, the guy with the clamps from Futurama, C-3PO, etc.) Because of him, I now refuse to call R.O.B. by his actual name. He's Metal Gear to me now and forever more.
next time I see a sheik player imma be like "heeeey, you're that ninja"

This is one of the reasons I love maining Snake. There's so many dern references and throwbacks you can make to the actual series.

For example: There's a R.O.B. main in Colorado who goes by Bees / BobaFettvsWobbuffet that loves to reference various famous robots in his avatar / location (Bender, the guy with the clamps from Futurama, C-3PO, etc.) Because of him, I now refuse to call R.O.B. by his actual name. He's Metal Gear to me now and forever more.
Yay!

10charslol

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Well... You could say the girl you like in real life the best is yourself :laugh: A bit vain, but it works.
Yeaah! Good idea! Thank yew!

Day -> ++++. I just visited that shop link in your sig and the music box version of Tori no Uta popped up. (Less than three sign
XD! And yay for knowing it!! Thanks!! I like it! :3

napZzz

Smash Hero
so who is going to tournaments this weekend?
I am. But its just a local, so its nothing important really. I'm hoping to bring back some (****) videos though.

A falco that tore through my snake last month got absolutely wrecked by my luigi in a mm last night where I asked him to do specifically falco vs. luigi only in it. I feel so dumb, lmao.

etecoon

Smash Hero
you people keep making me feel bad that I'm too lazy to read up about how to hack my wii

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Cool, good luck in your tourney Nappy. For those who aren't, im going to a tournament with livestream on, so it be awesome for u guys to come and watch.

6Mizu

Smash Champion

Anime:
Why's it gotta be an anime?
Real life:
idk

I'm glad I could be useful in this conversation.
Fine it doesn't have to me anime.

But what if you're a girl? D:
Then the opposite gender. lol

@ Infern link to the livestream plz.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru

Thats really easy,

Anime: Nagi Sanzenin

Real Life: Alyson Stoner

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Oh Em Gee how do you not recognize her? She's like one of the biggest Disney Stars!!!

Or she will be, soon enough, shes got looks and talent.

Top Bottom