• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Velox = Xeylode

Mindgames :dizzy:
Your Velox? Crystal? (omg thats some legendary sauce )

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yumewomiteru said:
I thought Xeylode lived in Iowa where it's too far to go to any tourneys.
But if that's the case, how did he go to chicago? I remember him posting that.

Oh btw:

WHO'S THAT POKEMON!?!!?11oneoneoen?

napZzz

Smash Hero
xeylode lives so close to the mn monthlies YET HE DOESNT GO HES A JERK I THINK HE JUST HATES ME >=[

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uhg, I've been so busy lately you guys.

Hopefully I'll be back to wasting my every waking moment on smashboards sometime this week.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So I just started watching this anime called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, its seeming really good so far, Samurai Panda I bet you seen it what did you think of it?

napZzz

Smash Hero
So I just started watching this anime called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, its seeming really good so far, Samurai Panda I bet you seen it what did you think of it?
thats one of my favorite animes.

Pay REALLY close attention to the plot or else you'll get lost. It only gets better as it goes, thats the best part about it. Its absolutely amazing.

*dun dun dun* It's Nessachu!
*DANDANDAAAAN!

thats one of my favorite animes.

Pay REALLY close attention to the plot or else you'll get lost. It only gets better as it goes, thats the best part about it. Its absolutely amazing.
I never heard of this anime but I should try taking a look.

No spoiling ;_;

napZzz

Smash Hero
Even if I tried to spoil it, it would be sort of difficult because of how confusing the plot is. I'd probably have to write a wall of text you wouldn't read unless I just gave away the end, which would still require alot of explanation even if you had already seen some of it.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Daaayum.

So apparently, the average male seceretes 100 million sperm per milliliter of semen. You start having impaired fertility if you drop down to 20-50 million sperm per milliliter. Anything less than 20 million means you're infertile.

We need more than 20 million sperm per milliliter to be fertile. Thats an absurd amount of sperm.

Also, I lost the game :(

Kunx990

Smash Apprentice
Daaayum.

So apparently, the average male seceretes 100 million sperm per milliliter of semen. You start having impaired fertility if you drop down to 20-50 million sperm per milliliter. Anything less than 20 million means you're infertile.

We need more than 20 million sperm per milliliter to be fertile. Thats an absurd amount of sperm.

Reminds me of how Snake is sterile. ;_;

Daaayum.

Average male secreation is 5-6 milliliters. Which is 500-600 million total.

First off, wtf panda, and second, wtf! I'm repsonding with more dayum info regarding this. x.x

etecoon

Smash Hero
Daaayum.

remember next time you're getting familiar with yourself: you're actually committing genocide.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Haha, speaking of which -- Super smash will help me remember somethin in biochem. During DNA replication there's something called Single Stranded DNA-binding protein (SSB) which prevents the double helix from reannealing. And who said SSB doesn't help in real life? Hahaha... :(

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Are you kidding? There are TONS of ways to help remember things using videogames. Do you know how many times I've thought about final fantasy when remembering random numbers? I'll always be like "Okay, so there is B7, B10, and B12 in this... So this is like someone who has only played the recommended FFs to catch up with the series." Stuff like that helps immensely.

In other news, med school mnemonics (sayings or abbreviations that help you remember things) are f'ing awesome. The mnemonic I just heard was "Point and Shoot." You need the Parasympathetic activation to get an erection, and Sympathetic activation to get ejaculation.

:D

etecoon

Smash Hero
I thought basically FFVI-X were the recommended ones, I've never seen FFXII that highly recommended(I haven't played it yet either...I have it, playing FFX right now lol)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Rather, someone goes to a friend and says "You know FF12 is coming out soon, and I never got into the series, so which ones should I play?" Then any FF fan that wants to get newcomers into the series without overwhelming them would/should say 7 and 10. Of course, FF12 isn't recommended at all since it sucks, its just that my thought process is just overly convoluted so I would place this conditional "what FFs are recommended" before 12 came out :p

etecoon

Smash Hero
FF12 isn't recommended at all since it sucks
good thing I got it used/cheap then I guess D: only a few series' I care about enough anymore to even think about shelling out $50+ for

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I borrowed my copy and never returned it =P

But yeah I didn't like FF12 as much as the other ones, its the only one that I played that I did not finish. The story, music, and char designs just didn't do it for me. =/

But this on the other hand...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n9nigNNQt8

How I wish I own a PS3, this game even has romance ;-;

etecoon

Smash Hero
How I wish I own a PS3, this game even has romance ;-;
I'm too cheap to get a PS3 yet too D: I wanna play MGS4, and whenever it comes out I'm sure the last guardian will be really good(made by the producers of ICO and SotC)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHzHoMT5eRg&NR=1

I never played FF9 but heard it's really good~!
FFIX is good but I have serious beef with how slow it plays. the battles are noticeably slower than the other games even on the fastest setting and the load times are unusually long too, I rage quit it the last time I attempted to replay it so I haven't beaten it since like 2004

if you don't have ADD like me then you might like it a lot <_<

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Damm snake boards is too smart.

Tournmanet results for yesterday. I got 5th, I did beat one big name Chu Dat both in pools and brackets. I lost to Boss(mistakes ftl) and Y.b.M. Both Close fights.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I haven't played 9 either, besides that and 11 I've played them all from FF7-12, including Tactics Advanced and TA2.

I especially want FF13 because imo Serah is by far the cutest in FFs, with only Rikku coming close to her cuteness :3, too bad Serah is an NPC

napZzz

Smash Hero
Damm snake boards is too smart.

Tournmanet results for yesterday. I got 5th, I did beat one big name Chu Dat both in pools and brackets. I lost to Boss(mistakes ftl) and Y.b.M. Both Close fights.
Its hard to fight off a good luigi isn't it, especially one that can make really good reads and close in on you :/ Before you know it he'll have given you like 50%+ damage and you're airdodging into an angled fsmash or an up b -.-
I haven't played 9 either, besides that and 11 I've played them all from FF7-12, including Tactics Advanced and TA2.

I especially want FF13 because imo Serah is by far the cutest in FFs, with only Rikku coming close to her cuteness :3, too bad Serah is an NPC
everything past FF9 is trash, not an opinion.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Its hard to fight off a good luigi isn't it, especially one that can make really good reads and close in on you :/ Before you know it he'll have given you like 50%+ damage and you're airdodging into an angled fsmash or an up b -.-

This coming from the kid who didn't play any of the other games past 9.

napZzz

Smash Hero
This coming from the kid who didn't play any of the other games past 9.
hey now I've played X all the way to the last boss. Then I realized it was trash and I needed a new game so I Got rid of it. The other ones have weird RTS style systems and look stupid/repetitive.

ALSO YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY TEXT ABOUT SMASHING WITH DEEPAK WEDNESDAY LAST NIGHT

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord

I've played FF4,5,6,7,10,10-2,12. I couldn't play FF1 because I hate it when you have to name your own main character. Didn't have online for 11. Never found 8 or 9.

I disagree. The only one worth noting is FF10. I thought it did a lot of justice to the old series with plot and character development. FF12 was just stale and the characters didn't stand out to me. The only thing I like about FF12 was fighting the espers. I hope 13 doesn't suck.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I've played FF4,5,6,7,10,10-2,12. I couldn't play FF1 because I hate it when you have to name your own main character. Didn't have online for 11. Never found 8 or 9.

I disagree. The only one worth noting is FF10. I thought it did a lot of justice to the old series with plot and character development. FF12 was just stale and the characters didn't stand out to me. The only thing I like about FF12 was fighting the espers. I hope 13 doesn't suck.
so you're able to sit here and tell me that at the LEAST 4,6, and 7 weren't worth noting? Not even 8? What the **** is wrong with you

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Boss is really good, so im fine with losing to him this time, next time ill beat him though, for sure.

Also I think one match of me vs ChuDat got recorded, imma try to see if i can find it on my friends wii and hopefully its there.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
So everytime I wack it, I become less fertile?

And also FF is just a preference thing. 7/8 probably being the most story heavy, 10 being aesthetically pleasing, and the exp/battle system were fun. So on and so forth. And for anyone who played 11, the biggest time sink that you could ever experience lol.

napZzz

Smash Hero
So everytime I wack it, I become less fertile?

And also FF is just a preference thing. 7/8 probably being the most story heavy, 10 being aesthetically pleasing, and the exp/battle system were fun. So on and so forth. And for anyone who played 11, the biggest time sink that you could ever experience lol.
the reason I didn't like X was actually the exp/battle system. Well, those were the main things. Got bad characters/storyline much? Well the storyline was alright I guess, but tidus has to be the worst main character I've ever seen, and alot of the rest were sort of so so pretty much

Top Bottom