• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Thanks for the nominations to be a moderator. The downside of having a name that's composed of two sets of three characters is, you cannot name search yourself. =p Seriously though, the reason I've been gone is due to college + finding a job + moving into a house + repairing said house. I haven't played Brawl since the last week of December. Once I realized that I was spending more time on Smashboards than actually playing the game, I became rather annoyed so I decided it was time to take a break from the board. After all, everything in my life was pointing towards getting my stuff together.

I wish I could say that I'd be more active in the coming weeks, but really I'd regret it later. I'm going to keep Smash as something that I do with the local/regional guys that I know from tournaments, and I'll stop writing massive posts about the game. It's just that all the endless time I've spent on the forum has never really furthered what level I've played at. Hell, I feel that I do better in the game when I don't play it for months. =P

Take it easy everyone.
Does this mean you are leaving? .... Don't go... I need you...
I NEED YOOUUUU!!!

napZzz

Smash Hero
In other news, this is the new Snake board official themesong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xj08-_Rmq4
I dont get nor do I agree ._.
Couple things: top 3 fav anime is really hard.
1) Tenchi Muyo (my first anime)
2) Ruroni Kenshin
3) Air
4) Yu Yu Hakusho
5) Hajime No Ippo

*"Big Mara Ippo.... Tama Aru" -> Hilarious part haha. Also:
http://www.animetheme.com/sidebar/
I have this installed and made frames of Ippo doing the Dempsey Roll. Every time there's more general CPU usage, Ippo does the Dempsey Roll faster. Get ***** computer!

Also The Office is awesome.
yet another snake player who likes hajime no ippo =D
Awesome. I like hearing about everyone being dorks and what not. Makes me feel better :-)

So... my personal life is pretty awesome right now. :) Here is why.

:)
I already saw that on facebook. Good stuff buddy, I hope it all works out
Railgun is entertaining and passes the time by, but not something I'd recommend really. Also, for all intensive purposes Naruto ended (or should have ended) after the Gaara v Rock Lee fight. The series only went downhill from there.

So I take it that the official Snake board themesong is decided then?

I've always wanted to make a combo video to that song, but I never had the time to get around to it :(
Naruto was trash from when it started to.....the whole entire thing.

Inb4someonedisagreesandmentionsshippuden

and I'd rather you find a better song....lol
Thanks for the nominations to be a moderator. The downside of having a name that's composed of two sets of three characters is, you cannot name search yourself. =p Seriously though, the reason I've been gone is due to college + finding a job + moving into a house + repairing said house. I haven't played Brawl since the last week of December. Once I realized that I was spending more time on Smashboards than actually playing the game, I became rather annoyed so I decided it was time to take a break from the board. After all, everything in my life was pointing towards getting my stuff together.

I wish I could say that I'd be more active in the coming weeks, but really I'd regret it later. I'm going to keep Smash as something that I do with the local/regional guys that I know from tournaments, and I'll stop writing massive posts about the game. It's just that all the endless time I've spent on the forum has never really furthered what level I've played at. Hell, I feel that I do better in the game when I don't play it for months. =P

Take it easy everyone.
RAN DA BESSSS

<3

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Great. :( I currently can't get any more TTS textures as dolphin crashes on the FIRST codec.
Solidus can extract them but it doesn't spit them out in a readable format. Just XX.texturefile.

Also, the first few episodes had ridiculous moments like when Naruto well.....
Just look at how LK interpets it in his Abridged comedy spoof series.

~FANSERVICE No JUTSU!~ is the title.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Great. :( I currently can't get any more TTS textures as dolphin crashes on the FIRST codec.
Solidus can extract them but it doesn't spit them out in a readable format. Just XX.texturefile.
Do you have aim? Theres a few basic/advanced hacking type questions I was looking for someone to ask sometime :dizzy:

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

Take it easy everyone.
Raniiiijjii~ TT__TT You're going?? We'll miss you!! ;..; I hope life is okay!! Visit us much?

Take it easy everyone.
Hi ran! ^_^

Naruto was trash from when it started to.....the whole entire thing.
They look phat fat in shippuden O_o

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Apparently, I'm 3 posts from 1337 posts. What do you all think I should do with it? I personally think that I'm gonna either leave it here, the MW2 thread, or the PC.

Discuss.

Probably because we're offline at the wrong time D:

Everyone has a different time zone. By my time (GMT +8) they're all online at like around 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm (Both of those times are at the afternoon btw)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Utah is so ****ty with their tourneys.=/

They bring two setups and then complain that it is taking too long. =//////////////////////////

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Interesting. Apparently the word "cretin" which is used as a derogatory term (or used to be) is actually the name of a disorder. Cretinism refers to mentally ******** dwarfs, due to an iodine deficiency while they were children.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Interesting. Apparently the word "cretin" which is used as a derogatory term (or used to be) is actually the name of a disorder. Cretinism refers to mentally ******** dwarfs, due to an iodine deficiency while they were children.
For some odd reason, I knew that already. I have a habit of remembering useless **** nobody cares about.

Ohhh, Leafy2gud.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Small tourney report.

I didn't do doubles because I didn't have any good players to partner with.

Brawl + Singles I ***** until I got ***** by a pikachu.(Dryu, awesome guy and good player) The character plays so freaking differently from regular brawl. =/ I ended up getting 5th out 16

Brawl Singles i ***** to winners finals. Lost to Yaz. Then I lost in losers finals to Dryu.

sidenote of johns.
1. Tired the entire tournament.
2. Didn't eat the entire day. Everyone's cars were always full and they wouldn't bring me food.
3. the tourney was run horribly.

etecoon

Smash Hero
more evidence that new england is snake central/outer heaven

even the snake's that live thousands of miles away know where they belong : p

Underload

Lazy
outer heaven
This is one of the reasons I love maining Snake. There's so many dern references and throwbacks you can make to the actual series.

For example: There's a R.O.B. main in Colorado who goes by Bees / BobaFettvsWobbuffet that loves to reference various famous robots in his avatar / location (Bender, the guy with the clamps from Futurama, C-3PO, etc.) Because of him, I now refuse to call R.O.B. by his actual name. He's Metal Gear to me now and forever more.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Jama?

10jama?s
I played someone who used the jama tag at a tourney once. I was confused as to why cuz I dont really understand the whole thing

hey xeylode, come to the u on the 27th for the monthly. Its in centennial hall in the basement where they have gaming rooms. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA ;)

Top Bottom