• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

ErikG

Smash Ace
Ironically Meganium has always been my least favorite. It's like you knew exactly which pokemon to choose.

ErikG

Smash Ace
That's pretty sound logic, but for some reason Meganium just always seemed to bother me, it just seemed, like the lamest thing ever.

Although spell check does offer some cool replacements for it.

Perhaps let's let Meganium and Breloom coexist as cool Pokemon?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
You guys are on crack.

Meganium is crap. Breloom is amazingness.
Megaman would get rapeed by my Breloom's Focus Punch right after I spore it to sleep. Or with Mach Punch. Either way.

Breloom > Megaman > Meganium

And Undies, the only good starters are Infernape and Empoleon.

ErikG

Smash Ace
Swampert is a good starter too. The second generation had lackluster starters overall.

Edit: I might be fairly new to smash, but I won't be out-pokemon'd

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
@Today - you forgot the "of all time part of the meme. But yes, I agree. First generation was my favorite. Question: Was Mew technically part of the first generation or the second?

As for the best pokemon starters, I choose Ultraman from the 90's or around that era.

Happy thanksgiving Snakes. When you're eating Turkeys, except me since I don't have a turkey :'(, make sure you say "Mmmmm, Tasty!"

Edit: Kudos if you can get a medic to call you and tell you some history about turkeys and s***

Underload

Lazy
My Thanksgiving meal's done, t'was good. Didn't say "mmm, tasty" with a raspy voice, but I kinda wish I did.

And, I'm really thinking of changing my username to something else, I really don't like Underload. Thoughts?

napZzz

Smash Hero
swampert should be the best pokemon in OU right now

my turkey was delicious :D

Underload

Lazy
I don't like Underload, but I can't think of a better name...

And if I change my name, then I'll probably have to change my name on AllisBrawl, AIM, Skype, and more. Maybe it's not worth it...

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
My Thanksgiving meal's done, t'was good. Didn't say "mmm, tasty" with a raspy voice, but I kinda wish I did.

And, I'm really thinking of changing my username to something else, I really don't like Underload. Thoughts?
Maybe you can be Overload? Lol! Why not change it to something you like or that relates to you in some way? That's how I came up with Today. (: haha. Since my name is Daycia and most people call me Day so I figured, what the hey?

Happy Turkey Day, Snakes!!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Maybe you can be Overload? Lol! Why not change it to something you like or that relates to you in some way? That's how I came up with Today. (: haha. Since my name is Daycia and most people call me Day so I figured, what the hey?

Happy Turkey Day, Snakes!!
Daycia is a really unique and creative name. I wish I have a name like that.

Turkey day, isn't Falco a turkey or a bird. Doesn't matter, I'm gonna kill a Falco with grenades because of the day. Well I'm off to it.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm cleaning since Reflex and Kismet are going to be here tomorrow. My apartment is so dirty. @.@

Top Bottom