• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Underload

Lazy
Put in a tourney and some feedback about the flaws in the whole placing thing.

You might also want to put in an option for a second character next to any given placing, since a good amount of players use 2 characters in tourney, at least around here.

-Ran

Smash Master
Added both of your suggestions in. If you can provide me with the information for your tournament, I'll edit your submission.

Underload

Lazy
1: Timotee (Wario / Ness)
2: DTL (Toon Link / Metaknight)
3: Underload (Snake)
4: Bees (ROB / Kirby)
5: yangfushang (Marth / Snake)
5: Zajice (Snake)
7: Meno (Peach)
7: Soapy (I think D3, not sure)
9: Tsizzinc (Falco)
9: Lawkk (Marth)
9: Lucre (I think D3, not sure)
9: Oziriz (no clue)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was more Snake/Diddy.

Also, I haven't been online in a week. Summarize this whole thread from the last 7 days.

Thanks for being happy about it being blue. I love blue anyway. So are you done transferring towns?

Hey, did any of you guys ever won against M2K asides ally?

I never tried against M2K ut all I know is... I'll never attempt it, 100:0 M2K's favor seriously for sure XP

etecoon

Smash Hero
we should have an ekans board AIM room, we're all mysteriously awake at the same time at like 2:00am in the morning anyway...

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Really? Mine too! Sorta obvious, since it's the only non-Grape-Drink related avatar I've ever had.

The Acid-Trip boxing mushroom is the best.

I'm making a social group for it immediately, as you're like the 5th person to say that.

Top Bottom