• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Gates you are just pulling out the photos left and right recently. Uniformity on the Snake Boards, we are anti-smokers. :)

:bandit:

We have a cigerrette here... Being Snakes with access to many weapons, how should be dispose of it?

:rocket:
:sniper:
or
:uzi:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I smoke bowls and joints a couple of times a month, I smoke cigars once in a while, dont smoke cigs though, thats bad for you.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
haha, I wonder whats the worst thing that could happen to a board with no mods?

what if i go to all the other boards and told them the Snake boards are modless.... what would happen....

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I just noticed how none of us have Snake as our icon, it kinda seem like we're ashamed to tell ppl we use Snake lol.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I have diddy as my icon because I mained him for like 2 months and wasn't really using snake

now I'm just lazy and dont care.

What a second. It's 4 am in the bloody morning. No one has hardly been on between now and like 6pm yesterday. I'm going to bed now and that is the sudden moment you all decide to get up and talk. YOU GUYS ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST ME I JUST KNOW IT.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lol 4 am lucky its 530 where I live and I got a full day of class starting at 9 lol.

I had falco as my icon at 1st since he was my main, now I have pichu because of his uber cuteness.

Edit:
@Xeylode: LOL at your vid I feel bad for Falco though cuz it looked like he was clearly the superior player and he has to predict and work so hard to get his hits in, and Snake was just like ftilt LAWL.

But that was really entertaining to watch, and awesome teching at the end, I always thought it was random if your gonna die or not when trying to c4 while under the stage, but apparently not, so how do you do it w/o killing yourself?

I see lots of user's who have like that stuff like Nic64, before he had a toon link icon and he mains Snake -_-

napZzz

Smash Hero
I tried to take a nap at 2 pm yesterday

but I ****ed up and slept 12 hours and now here I am! ;D

12 hours, that's long O_o why do I get the feeling that something good is going to happen to us.

BTW, WE'RE NEAR HAVING 1,400 THREADS! JUST 3 MORE! :D

Oh syx, last Sunday was awesome, the thread was updating so fast we had to AIM each other instead

napZzz

Smash Hero
I have no clue how it happened

**** you cloudy weather! no light shone through my window and it tricked my body into thinking it was night!

Thanks syx and etecoon your considered part of the snakes even though you main MK :D and call me BERK
The snakes:

Big boss: Ally

Bosses: Anti, Razer, Fatal, Candy, Bizkit

The Snakes:
Syx
Susa
etecoon
crystal
.decoy
Ran Iji
Berk
Undies
Yume
Xeylo
Nappy
Pimpslap
nsm
wooj
mofo

Other people who don't main Snake but I see them spend time here:
$Lil' Gerald
Gates
RedHalberd
ADHD
If I'm forgetting someone, tell me

who cares, your considered anyway :)

I've been hearing of some rumors but I think it's not true but can you answer to this. Someone said that M2K quit playing brawl competitively to play melee. Is that true?

Top Bottom