• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
we need some kind of chatroom or group thing on AIM, forums are so slow
The DDD's use this thing called xat:
http://xat.com/lolgrabzlol

Maybe we can make one too?

@ Xeylode, at the tourney today my 1st match against this noob who plays with just a wiimote <.< I felt so bad for laser camping him with Falco the 1st game that I used Captain Falcon in the 2nd game, ended up 3 stocking him with 2 kills coming off a Falcon Punch XD.

I've got AIM. And Xat is actually one of the biggest chat things around recently o.o

I stream stuff on ustream sometimes. Mostly, it's me playing various VGs for fun, but I can do Smash, too.

If people would watch, I can stream something right now.
You got my interest.

Underload

Lazy
I'd rather not do xat. Reason? Because you can automatically log into AIM when you turn your computer on, thus the chat will be more active.

If someone can make it, I'll participate.

I'd rather not do xat. Reason? Because you can automatically log into AIM when you turn your computer on, thus the chat will be more active.

If someone can make it, I'll participate.
Xat does the same thing. You just go to the xat link. Heck, you could even set the xat to your homepage and everytime you bring up your internet it would be there :laugh:

I remember something about priority, when I was battling against my bro who used Link, our attacks kept clashing and clashing like neutral A to Neutral A then to F-tilt to F-smash and a lot more clashing O_O

Underload

Lazy
Xat is an internet page. AIM is an actual computer program.

You can invite people on AIM, and contact them whenever they're physically on their computer because AIM runs even when you're not actively using it, unlike xat. AIM is just overall better.

If the xat dies, you can't do anything except wait for someone to remember it. Even then, 2 people is boring. On AIM, when most everyone's online, you just throw an invite in their face, and you have the whole body of the Snake boards discussing stuff.

*Sorry for double post you might ignore the edit because this thread is updating a lot

We should make a stream or something faster for Snake boards to chat at. At forums I have to refresh,refresh and stuff

Underload

Lazy
It's a client that can put your contacts from MSN, AIM, ICQ, etc. together, basically. Really convenient because all of your stuff is neatly sorted all in one window.

Underload

Lazy
That was fun.

Doing some hardcore practice to be a bit less calculating with Snake, and utilize explosives (especially mines) more. Thank Razer, I guess.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I need to practice my DI, everytime I get hit out of airdodge or spotdodge I DI down and get *****. Time for some CPU matches with handicap at 120

napZzz

Smash Hero
i only play snake at tournaments

I have too much fun messing around with other random characters most of the time lol xD

needs more snake board mods

EDIT: my aim is SAY WHAT BOYY

snake players unite on aim!

So Fatal

Smash Master
sigh, people who think our region is bad cause we have a pit main as number 1 would probably get wrecked by kool aid himself, but yea I'll be taking back my number 1 spot again soon

napZzz

Smash Hero
sigh, people who think our region is bad cause we have a pit main as number 1 would probably get wrecked by kool aid himself, but yea I'll be taking back my number 1 spot again soon
watching bizkit vs. kool aid was a little depressing

it looked like bizkit wasn't even trying : /

-Ran

Smash Master
Pit doesn't really have any horrible match ups against characters that are used in tournaments that I can think of. There's absolutely no reason he couldn't be the character of the best person in a state.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Pit doesn't really have any horrible match ups against characters that are used in tournaments that I can think of. There's absolutely no reason he couldn't be the character of the best person in a state.
meta knight.

pit is pretty good though, it's unusual to see not MK/Snake/IC's/Diddy/Falco at the top of any region but I think that's also because top players just gravitate towards the best characters, why not maximize your chance of winning? it's not that the next 5-10 characters after them are hopeless or anything

Top Bottom