• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

I like metroid but again I'm too lazy to put the disc in >.<

@6mizu are you trying to make a mustache emote? btw I added something at the people who do not main Snake but still awesome award

Underload

Lazy
Well, looks like SuSa finally went through with the whole demodding thing. I wonder who the new kid will be.

I think I might fill out an application later, or whatever you have to do. Who knows.

Maybe the best Snake is lurking no where, waiting around the world being unrecognized by us..... There might be a Snake that's better than us hidden around the world, it's just that he has no wi-fi or he can't go to tourneys.. Stealth-camo machine O_O

As far as I know, Syx, if you asked for mod, you wouldn't get it. At least you would be less in conderation. According to SWF guidelines.

Panda will stay your mod.... <_< He kinda mains Snake and he IS in charge of Character Boards.
First off, Serin, thanks for the matches over wifi.

Second, we know Panda will stay our mod. I mean, Panda has been gone longer than SuSa has been and still stayed in his post. SuSa, however, said he was in the middle of moving (secondhand info) which would explain his reason for being gone. Which is why I do not get why SuSa gets demodded. Was he placed in that post simply because he was the only active one at the time who could actively fill in the duties of mod while the others were busy? With SuSa being demodded it sort of looks like that, so naturally others are going to think that there will be a fill in or something.

napZzz

Smash Hero
It doesn't take 2 weeks to move in and sign onto your account at least once...somewhere

inb4ranisnextmod

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So I sucked in my tourney today =(. Oh well theres another tourney next Sat, need to redeem myself then.

And agreed with Syx being Moderator, he's def the best candidate, I just hope we don't get some random guy who doesn't even play Snake, like SuSa modding the Link boards.

Edit: And I really hope SuSa comes back, I really miss her =(

Syx for mod! This guy will never get inactive for sure.

yumewomiteru said:
Edit: And I really hope SuSa comes back, I really miss her =(
Her???

Anyway should someone try talking to her?

ErikG

Smash Ace
I get pissed off easily playing Modern Warfare 2. I'm sick of screaming 5 year olds on my team. I had to tell someone how to aim. :(

You should tell that to me too, I'm having a hard time teaching my friend how to play brawl as toon Link and he's still having a hard time doing a forward tilt since he dashes a lot. At least I told him how to Bomb D-smash gimp

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
There's a mute button for a reason man.

And I kick *** at MW2. 2.33 KD/r, higher than I've ever had on CoD4, or CoD5, past level 20 anyhow. On CoD5, I had a 32.76 KD/r until level 15.

When I started playing brawl or any game I NEVER go to the tutorials for 2 reasons:
1.) It's pretty pointless
2.) Your better of finding things yourself

Lol I watched the stream, the Diddy has some mad skills

ErikG

Smash Ace
There's a mute button for a reason man.

And I kick *** at MW2. 2.33 KD/r, higher than I've ever had on CoD4, or CoD5, past level 20 anyhow. On CoD5, I had a 32.76 KD/r until level 15.
My KD/r is like .31; Riot Shields are fun. Although I've been going positive for the past few matches.

Domination is whats kills my KD/r, I love capturing flags more than I love not dieing.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
We are all brothers or clones (in terms of MGS-ness). I'm not sure who will be a new mod. Syx and candy seem to have knowledge of snake. I think Ran has experience too. Also, I wouldn't know what a frat is like, since my school has a fake frat.

I taught one of my friends how to use Snake. He knows the ATs now, except for b-reversing. He still plays like a scrub though - too predictable, bair spammy when falling, usmash spam, utilts too little/never, never attempts tech chase, etc.

Edit: I wanna see what the fuss is about and play MW2. I've never played a CoD game so... I'm sure it's different/better than Halo 3.

Top Bottom