• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

ErikG

Smash Ace
I still haven't been to a tourney. I was supposed to go to one yesterday, but my buddy (and ride) had family crap spring up.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ran, going MK against TL is much easier than Marth. I pretty much do that whenever I have to face TL players. I remember playing Santi and Hyro back then with Marth and having an easier time than usual, but going MK makes it even easier provided you know the matchup.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Because tomorrow it will be the "DMG VS DARK PCH. TIMING OUT MM".

I get to pick the stage, time limit, and edge grab limit.

People, it's 12:25pm right now, you people should be sleeping the day away until 5pm. Oh wait, MGS3, snake never sleeps. nvm.

-Ran

Smash Master
Ran, going MK against TL is much easier than Marth. I pretty much do that whenever I have to face TL players. I remember playing Santi and Hyro back then with Marth and having an easier time than usual, but going MK makes it even easier provided you know the matchup.
Yea. Sudai called me dumb for learning Marth instead of Meta Knight. q.q I'll make MK happen this month. Be afraid!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He is a talking Mushroom. Those expend more energy, hence they need to sleep.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So I end up dedicating my 666th post to Syx on the Falco boards, I was going to save it to post something special but I forgot. =/

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
If anyone here tries to eat or smoke me, They're getting Focus Punched. If they're running a Focus Sash, they'll survive, but their homes will be Seed Bombed.
Oh shi-! I'm a talking mushroom terrorist now! GET AT ME.

Lol Erik, true.

Underload

Lazy
Yeah, so, watching the Ministry of Smash stream yesterday really made me want to use some different characters more, now that I saw them being used at the highest level of play. So, I'm gonna start practicing some Falco and Metaknight in addition to Pit, Snake (duh), and Bowser.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm gonna go back to college soon, so I won't be on for a while, maybe later later if you guys are still gonna be on.

Top Bottom