• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

-Ran

Smash Master
Yes, he is. Though there are a few stand out young ins, it's mostly people in their 20s that are dominating tournaments. It just isn't notable to think about, since people in their 20s are expected to be better at the game by virtue of age.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
idk about that... certainly majority of the competitive ppl who go to tournaments are in their twenties, but lots of elite smashers are still in their teens. Ally is 18 I think, and ADHD is 16.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Cyphus lied to me??? He said he was oldest. Wow wtf :(. I trusted his awesome haircut.

Underload

Lazy
By the time we're 18, all of the old Melee guys and a good amount of current Brawlers may retire for life purposes, so, that's why I say we're the next generation.

How old's Anti? CPU? Mojoe? Chip? Weruop? A lot of younger smashers around, now that I think about it.

Turazrok

Smash Master
By the time we're 18, all of the old Melee guys and a good amount of current Brawlers may retire for life purposes, so, that's why I say we're the next generation.

How old's Anti? CPU? Mojoe? Chip? Weruop? A lot of younger smashers around, now that I think about it.
I doubt this. Lee jv 5ed me in melee yesterday. In a 4 stock match. :( I almost inui rage quitted. Or would it be gimpy? I got kinda nervous after the 0-death and they just kept coming. Wait wtf this is snake boards. Um..... Camping is good :D

Turazrok

Smash Master
The point of that was? I don't see how it contributes besides being awesome. Anyways, snake's up b OoS is too good.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Forget the girl, look at that Fence, with it's hot stainless steel chain link and sturdy base support poles... MMmmmm, makes me just wanna climb over it, unless there's barbed wire. But a lil pain can be fun ~_^ /taking it too far.

Nic64

Smash Lord
look at that Fence, with it's hot stainless steel chain link and sturdy base support poles... MMmmmm, makes me just wanna climb over it, unless there's barbed wire. But a lil pain can be fun ~_^
If I had a signature, this might be it

napZzz

Smash Hero
Boobs are over-rated.

It's the *** that matters.
minority
Forget the girl, look at that Fence, with it's hot stainless steel chain link and sturdy base support poles... MMmmmm, makes me just wanna climb over it, unless there's barbed wire. But a lil pain can be fun ~_^ /taking it too far.
take out the taking it too far and thats quite the sig quote

Read it the first time through and my reaction:
":urg: Bad images in my head"

2nd time I read through it and my reaction:
-Creepy effect has worn off-

3rd time read through:
"I want to somehow one up on this for some reason."

napZzz

Smash Hero
I didn't even know that many people played snake.

tbh, I dont even think he's that popular 0_o

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Srsly, Snake really isn't all that, I have much more success in tourneys with Falco rather than Snake, and they both are extremely overused in NE.

I didn't even know that many people played snake.

tbh, I dont even think he's that popular 0_o
Popular so much so that it you are more likely to find someone who knows how to fight a Snake rather than a Snake that knows how to fight them. Which is the case for me. I know how to fight others as Snake, but not against another one xD

ErikG

Smash Ace
I think everyone should just play as Ganon. No one knows how to face him because no one expects to face him. I three stocked my Diddy friend in a friendly today.

Snake/Falco is my standard character usage. I've been toying around with a lot of the others though.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I think Falco's a lot more overrated than Snake. Snake is where he is for good reason, I'm not gonna delude myself with " he's really not that good", because he is... You guys are thinking D3. Now that is an overrated character.

Top Bottom