• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

ErikG

Smash Ace
I'm still in high school. Luckily my school started mid-September, but for some reason let's the seniors leave early. Then I'm off to the magical land of coooooooollege

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I've been playing LoL all day instead of studying. Surprisingly enough, I'm finding it difficult to find enough motivation to watch 8 hours of lectures (I can stream them online).

*sigh* It'll be 13 hours after tomorrow :/

Everyone left me unexpectedly :(

Really annoying how no matter who I play, my matches end up being always down to the last stock. I have nothing to gauge my skill by. Oh,well.

I was training a lot with my bro who was playing as MK. I'm starting to get to DI shuttle loop well because when I got shuttle looped at 150% I survived and shuttle loop is starting to get predictable once you know when they'll use it

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Theres actually a good Smash scene at WPI, a couple of tournament regulars, Copacetic and Haggs, go there, and they host tournaments there occasionally. Copacetic is actually ranked 14th right now in the NE PR.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Actually, M2K only really loses to Ally. On the other hand, Ally has had a bunch of loses to players other than M2K (MikeHaze, DEHF, Ksizzle, and ADHD just to name a few).
Anyone have a reason on to why this might be? Is it just that Mew2King has more experience in fighting games or is it just that Mew2King uses Metaknight.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
True. WPI is also closer to Game Universe - a big venue for Smash Tourneys. I wanna go there one day and play smash and SF friendlies. :/ Too far for me though. /lazy johns. Also, I feel like I'm getting sh****er while Yume is going to mad tourneys and getting good.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Haha naw I suck, Dawall is just ****** me now while I was beating him over the summer.

And you need to get up to date with your infos man, Game Universe is gone, Jamie the owner is starting up a new store in Somerville called Game Underground in Jan. But for now Smash Friday here at BU is getting some ppl who used to go to Game Universe, so you should come by more often.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Anyone have a reason on to why this might be? Is it just that Mew2King has more experience in fighting games or is it just that Mew2King uses Metaknight.
Well, you have to take into consideration a lot of things. Ally probably has a lot of Metaknight practice versus. other character practice. Whereas M2K probably has it the other way around. Ally probably knows M2K style better than a lot of people so it would make sense he knows how to play him. It happens a lot with players, not just these two! I know friends who can beat each other, but friend 1 loses to all the people friend 2 can beat, and friend 2 loses to all the people friend 1 can be. It's just personal experience, and character experience! It happens! Haha.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ally has admit that he knows m2ks playstyle which HELPS him win but doesnt solidify the victory. ally is a great player with tremendous amount of skill and bad habits :laugh: jk <3. but hes beast

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
M2K has his losses to ADHD as well. He's also lost to Lain/Fiction/Ninjalink/others, once. And has nearly lost to a bunch of people (Anther, MikeHaze, etc). So yeah.

Ooh~! I'm so excited for college! I'm a senior in high school at the moment, but only less than a year! Good luck everyone and their colleges, too!
College will be the best time of your life. Enjoy it, because after college you'll get a punch in the face from life, just to make you remember its there.

Underload

Lazy
College will be the best time of your life. Enjoy it, because after college you'll get a punch in the face from life, just to make you remember its there.
Words that I'll remember (sophomore in high school, yeeeeah..)

Also, since you're the mod around here now, Panda, should I maybe make a whole new matchup thread to replace the old one? A lot of the discussion in the old one is crap, to say the least, and it's really quite a pain for me to log into abit_rusty's account to edit anything (I'm the latest in a long line of people to watch over, run, and edit the matchup thread, the last few haven't really done much). It would be a lot more convenient and aesthetically pleasing to maybe create a whole new thread, since I'm already planning to start everything from scratch anyway.

If I ever need to reference the old thread, I can with links to individual posts and stuff. The old thread will still be there, just unstickied and eventually buried deep, deep underground in favor of the theoretical new one.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
*shrug* Tell me what you want done and I'll do it, but note that I don't have the time nowadays to actively structure the board. Especially since turkey break is over and med school has started up again ;_;

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
M2K has his losses to ADHD as well. He's also lost to Lain/Fiction/Ninjalink/others, once. And has nearly lost to a bunch of people (Anther, MikeHaze, etc). So yeah.

Haha. Thanks, Panda.. yeah! I'll most definitely enjoy it. (: I'm pretty excited for life, too, though!

Underload

Lazy
So many awesome 15 year old Smashers. We should make a club.

And, come to think of it, I know four 15 year old Snake. Myself, Turazrok, Ratman, Razer. Silly.

Of course, Razer's the only one really worth mentioning :/

Turazrok

Smash Master
So many awesome 15 year old Smashers. We should make a club.

And, come to think of it, I know four 15 year old Snake. Myself, Turazrok, Ratman, Razer. Silly.

Of course, Razer's the only one really worth mentioning :/
As in, Ultimate Razer? LOLWTFHAXBBQOMG???

Top Bottom