• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

To me though, this doesn't seem like something that should be used in competitive play at all. Teleporting people into positions they can't recover from. Flying through the air while grabbing somebody. It's a glitch that alters the game mechanics in a very strange way to do impossible things. Not just another AT. It's kind of like the IC glitches in melee that would freeze a character in place.
This seems awesome... i wonder if this would take more or less time to ban then the infinite cape glitch.
^ This person thought along the same lines as you Zajice.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i dont jnow how to install that ****! erg! hbc my friend did it for me but then my little bro updated it and i dont know how to install it...:(

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
What's the frame time in between Snake's first and second hit of f-tilt if it's done at the fastest possible speed?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
*Looks at PSA to double check*

Just a moment.

OK. At it's fastest possible speed, the first hit of ftilt comes out at frame 4, and frame 11 is the first frame that you can interrupt it with the second hit which comes out 6 frames when it begins so basically,

17 frames.

napZzz

Smash Hero
classic controller is the best thing ever simply because you dont need a wii mote/sensor bar anymore after you get it.

(unless you play wii games that use it..but who does that?)

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
classic controller is the best thing ever simply because you dont need a wii mote/sensor bar anymore after you get it.

(unless you play wii games that use it..but who does that?)
Rly? I did not know that, but I guess I wouldn't since I never had a classis controller, but the extra button in the back is pretty tempting, I do need a grab button on the shoulders to do grenade grabs better...

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah. Do you have at least have the replay?

I predict that this will continue to be asked unless you ante up or change the title.

The original frame data was done without PSA, but I don't mind redoing with PSA. It'll take time, but nowhere near as long without it.

Yeah. Do you have at least have the replay?

I predict that this will continue to be asked unless you ante up or change the title.

The original frame data was done without PSA, but I don't mind redoing with PSA. It'll take time, but nowhere near as long without it.
I am asking because the frame data is not exactly complete I thought. It covers the basics. How long is the move? What frames are the hitbox out? Start-up lag? Cooldown? All those basic questions are answered, but the ones regarding things such as hitstun are not exactly answered. We know there is a -1 frame advantage everytime Snake Dthrows someone. But how about when we Jab once to Ftilt or grab. Who is that guranteed on. How much shield stun might be caused by someone shielding a grenade? (If it was a long amount of time we might be able to dash attack or grab someone in those frames. There are many other things we can probably find by looking at frame data if we knew more about some of the frame advantages and stuff. The most important I think is the Jab > Ftilt though and who could we use it against guaranteed. Heck, maybe even jab x2 is better than jab one if we can cancel the jab faster that way.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I do have a classic controller, but we still need a sensor bar when we turn on the wii... right? Cause if there's a way were we never EVER need that stupid bar again, I need to know, haha. Seriously nintendo, you couldn't even make peripherals work.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hmm if I told you that I am streaming a movie at 7:30 MST. and am starting the stream in 5 minutes(just music and whatnot til 7:30.) Would you guys come?
Its Wall-E
livestream.com/IamSinz

napZzz

Smash Hero
I do have a classic controller, but we still need a sensor bar when we turn on the wii... right? Cause if there's a way were we never EVER need that stupid bar again, I need to know, haha. Seriously nintendo, you couldn't even make peripherals work.
um....no

with the classic controller you dont need the sensor bar

Underload

Lazy
Listen to an entire Miley Cyrus album in one sitting, front to back, while focusing only on the album cover and the music.

Once you have completed this task, you are the king of patience.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Hey! I actually like some of Miley Cyrus's songs, don't tell me you didn't think Best of Both World is really catchy.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
about the topic title:

that should count as stalling, and susa should have been disqualified

(lol)

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Oh... I thought the classic controller plugs into the wiimote which uses the sensor bar. Anyway, I've already gotten some good advice from Eternal Yoshi :) Question is, do I use my wii console enough to bother setting up HBC again?

On another note, there's already so much advertisement for Christmas.
What the hell?! Why isn't color 1f1f1f invisible anymore :(

napZzz

Smash Hero
Oh... I thought the classic controller plugs into the wiimote which uses the sensor bar. Anyway, I've already gotten some good advice from Eternal Yoshi :) Question is, do I use my wii console enough to bother setting up HBC again?

you dont need the sensor bar because the wiimote synchs to the wii withh something else or something and the classic controller can control your wii menu screen

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Question is, do I use my wii console enough to bother setting up HBC again?

Well do you think you use your Wii console enough to get it? And do you want it? I mean, I guess it couldn't hurt to have it, but if you feel like you won't be using it nor you don't want it that badly then you don't have to? I guess it's ultimately up to you! Lol!

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
serious time im going to a big tourny tomarow i need advice snake matchups against diddy kong.... ice climbers...... and snake. every help the hulkster out! :) thANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS. I MEAN EVERY COUNTER STAGES STRATEGYS FOR EASY KILLS I WONT IT ALL!.

Top Bottom