• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I never do anything like keep notes or other things with me. Anything I need is in my head. But then again not everyone is the same as me o.o

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
That might be a good idea actually, I've done some stupid things on my 1st tourney, like playing on FD against a Falco on the very first match I played.

vato_break

Smash Master
whats your point? And I travel to out of state tourneys because the local ones around here are really easy. Sounds like you're arguing like a woman and changing the topic when you fail.
i don't recall asking you for a auto-biography lolz i dont give the first **** about you, have you been around a women lately? last time i heard they dont argue like me but hey minisota *** must be different/ugly?eh , i do agree though i did change the topic but i have to disagree on the part where you said i fail ^_-

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i don't recall asking you for a auto-biography lolz i dont give the first **** about you, have you been around a women lately? last time i heard they dont argue like me but hey minisota *** must be different/ugly?eh , i do agree though i did change the topic but i have to disagree on the part where you said i fail ^_-
woman* n00b.
don't flame MN cuz we have all the best lookin girls.

nappy wins.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
...Who are you?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
That isn't broken at all!
yep seems pretty fair now that i see it your way lol

if someone could help me get homebrew channel i would love them for ever if your bored and wanna help some one out my phone number is 832 885 0516 u can text me or talk please help a ninja out ill be up all night so when ever :)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol also im looking up spmething called rudder stalling and its not banned lol ill link a vid if i can find it lol

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just thought I'd post here to introduce myself. I'm the most dangerous snake :)
'Sup
I wonder if Ally lurks here......

Welcome to SmashBoards.
I heard Ally name searches himself on occasion
Excuse me but . . . *points at the title* . . . are there vids?
no =[

and it wasn't in one tech chase
... Doesn't Fatal have a custom title as "The Most Dangerous Snake?"
yes
That isn't broken at all!
its hilarious

Davidlazer

Smash Cadet
Just saying hi. New to the boards, not the community. Don't get too much offline. (Shame). Just a lazy Snake main who never got around to posting on the boards.

napZzz

Smash Hero
snake should beat ic's if you play it properly, but its a really cautious and drawn out match each time :/

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp GAME!!

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
erg i get so mad at them cuz i mostly have to run and my play style is aggressive and i cant be aggressive cuz where i play tournys at you get grabbed its over they got that **** on lock down lol pisses me off.

herectic i know thats what i have to do....... i just hate it lol.

napZzz

Smash Hero
dont hate it, love it. i love the feelin gI get knowing they cant touch me and the rage they are building up deep down.

:)

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
There is nothing quite like the look on your opponents face when you run the clock on them in tourney by nade camping and only using the first hit of ftilt then running away =]

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
see when i play i like them saying wtf and that shouldn't happen but i never tried that way lol i will put it into affect next tourny i go to see what happens lol

Top Bottom