• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I ruined the racism?
i'm not sure if this is a compliment or insult.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yea i believe so.... not sure it has something to do with reversing youring momentum with di and b switcing i guess.

napZzz

Smash Hero
its not that hard

like, for example go to training mode. Double jump up, and start moving towards the right a little. As you fall back down hit b, followed by left INSTANTLY. If you do it right snake will do the weird momentum shift. If you do something like hit the other direction before you hit b, snake will just turn around and pull a nade without moving.

Practice for like 5 mintues and you'll have it on locks.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i dont think you can discuss things like wads here. just saying.

and that is the film clip for a pretty cool song. used to play it at work all the time...

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Thanks for the vs, Peach advice guys, I'll be sure to apply it this weekend at AZ's next tourney.

Have any of you guys as Snake, teamed with an Olimar before? My Brawl doubles partner plans on going Oli, I'm not sure how that is going to play out.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I just chose ganondorf because he's super hard to master and some people say that people who use low tiers have good skill and I kinda agree with it but I don't really care. I chose Ganondorf because he's fun. Nuff' said
idk, Snake can't do that much to save Oli from getting gimped by Marth/MK.
Ganon is like the only character I've been playing recently. I **** the snake matchup with Ganon.

Ask Zajice how our Ganon vs Snake match was going before they made us turn it off XD

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Time to break that chain before it begins.

Any Ganon texture has to be good due to how they are mapped in a cryptic fashion.

DK is easier IMO.

Take a look at this one I've been working on. I'm not sure where the inspiration came from.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ganon is like the only character I've been playing recently. I **** the snake matchup with Ganon.

Ask Zajice how our Ganon vs Snake match was going before they made us turn it off XD

Your Ganon > Moblin's Ganon. And I play Moblin regularly. I thought Ganon was the only matchup I knew... :urg:

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
HI GUYS!

IVE COME BACK TO SMASH !

Ive taken a break since clash of the titans 4 i think that was about a year ago, how can i get back in the grrove of things?

any new things to learn?

OMG THER ARE TEXTURE HACKS FOR BRAWL NOW? HOW CAN I DO THIS?

I like ganondorf because of the sound FX when his attacks hit someone. I also like his awesome U-air

napZzz

Smash Hero
I dunno bout 3 stocked. But mojoe is one of the best snakes on the west coast, maybe one of the best. I doubt some random unknown mario could even do anything to him

Underload

Lazy
Weird thing about Brawl, is that subliminally (or not, iunno) I use the human characters better than any others (by human I mean like human size, build, etc. Aka not Mario or Luigi, you get the idea.)

Proof? My four best characters are Snake, Marth, ZSS, and Falcon.

The reason I even bring this up is...iunno.

Top Bottom