• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL UL, go marth vs meno. He barely beat my snake, then my scrubby marth took him out XD

And Sinz lost as snake, and then switched to marth and beat him too. So Meno lost to the two Utah Snake players who went marth on him XD LOL

LOL UL, go marth vs meno. He barely beat my snake, then my scrubby marth took him out XD

And Sinz lost as snake, and then switched to marth and beat him too. So Meno lost to the two Utah Snake players who went marth on him XD LOL
Just goes to show you what match-up experience and match-up advantage/disadvantages can do for the match. Same thing happens to be all the time. I cannot beat someone with the people I typically use, then I turn around and use someone who should not be winning and I win instead. One example was agaisnt a guys wolf. I had never played wolf that much and this one happened to be really good. I switched to DDD and capitalized every mistake he made, and won.

It's best if people just don't focus on one character but they should master all of them (includes low tiers) all brawl character has weaknesses (except MK) but if we master all of them, we can make our character hard to KO and a lot of stuff. Good thing you swapped to Marth, I'm still wondering who's harder? Olimar or Marth?

I just chose ganondorf because he's super hard to master and some people say that people who use low tiers have good skill and I kinda agree with it but I don't really care. I chose Ganondorf because he's fun. Nuff' said

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Lol, Ganon.

But Marth is a Snake's best friend, excluding MK. I'd say ICs are the third best choice, but only if you're good at the Snake ditto, as ICs aren't too good against Snake.

Underload

Lazy
Well by that, I can tell you agree with me. He seriously is our mascot, no joke.

Oh, and about the secondary thing, Marth, ICs, and Diddy are probably the 3 best secondaries for Smake.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, that is lame... I didn't know he could do that.

Poor Pikachu got screwed over on his 2nd life. ):

Wow, that is lame... I didn't know he could do that.

Poor Pikachu got screwed over on his 2nd life. ):
I am not sure if it works on Snake, but I have a feeling that it is universal on everyone. I mean, pikachu never had a chance to escape.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's easy guys.

Just don't get sucked up. Just like you shouldn't be getting grabbed.

Camp harder. And throw nades in his mouth.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I won $40 at the Halloween tourney, hung around with a bunch of my stoner friends, got kicked out of a corn maze. It was a great day yesterday. I've just had a massive headache all today. xD

Top Bottom