• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i can camp pretty well i use sagat on street fighter four 4 lol.... and i use p90 with siliencer on cod4 lol. just brawl makes me impatient i dont know why though lol but im gona work on my camping ill be the best camper ever lol.

no!!!!!!!! zajice dont do that lol......

napZzz

Smash Hero
I play zangief in street fighter 4. Its frustrating because everyone camps him so hard :[

but he's just so good ;)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I smell H4x.

What about you?

I think the user just did this to scare people(it was posted on Haloween after all).
no its real it does work they acouple ic players i know where doing to activiate this falco has to shoot you with a lazer and nana will like freeze lol hard to explain but it works.

Underload

Lazy
See? What'd I say.

And that tech is really situational if it can only be activated with two characters >.> Needs more research before people rage over it.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
underload is write just wonted to show how ghey they can get though lol. the cg is still really really ghey :(:(:mad: also it's called fussion lol like dbz Fussion Dance!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yeah, I dont agree with fusion being banned either, think of them as a new char, Pona, or Napo. Its just like 1 IC rather and 2, but stronger than a solo IC.

ya no?

The whole fusion things seems more like an extra mode they can use in certain match-ups. That is about it. Falco vs ICs is bad as it is. I cannot fathom anyone trying to use them against the ICS to begin with.

Anyone have any specific suggestions against ROB? I was playing Holy earlier and not really sure how to go about the match-up.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Throw the Gyro up when ever possible.
Recover high. Dont randomly airdodge when recovering, watch what Rob does and react, you can airdodge fastfall through Nair and Uair and Rob can't follow up.
Dont charge into Bair.
His tilts out range your tilts, dash attack instead, or try to get inside him through PS or running spot dodges.
You can tech chase him pretty well, his roll forward is the only one you cant regrab on reacting, but you can predict it since its his best option.
If you knock Rob off he will shoot a laser immediately, you might want to shield instead of charging a dsmash or Mortar slide.
His upsmash can kill, but it doesnt have much range, either airdodge through it or wavebounce land.

Thats all I can think of for now.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
But you do realize when the ICs are in that state Nana cant do **** and even when they die they will still be stuck together, so your basically fighting Popo , just dont double jump and youll win.
ezmode

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
But you do realize when the ICs are in that state Nana cant do **** and even when they die they will still be stuck together, so your basically fighting Popo , just dont double jump and youll win.
ezmode
Not being able to use your second jump is a major handicap... Even against solo Popo.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
no its real it does work they acouple ic players i know where doing to activiate this falco has to shoot you with a lazer and nana will like freeze lol hard to explain but it works.

Looks like the rules just got screwed.

I'm gonna make a picture with Popo and Nana with those sunglasses tomorrow.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
1) It's been forever since the OP was edited. 2) That's a weird glitch for ICs. Haha, it does look like hacks, even if it's not. 3) Balrog main with a side of cammy. I suck at SF though, no cancel combos for me. Surprisingly brawl helps me in SF - easily pick out patterns and rxn time is improved haha.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can always second jump when your not close, besides, SoPo can't recover, so its like him losing his 3rd jump.
Well your recovery gets gimped too. If you're thrown off stage, you HAVE to use up-b or some other special recovery to get back. You can't do a basic jump to get back, making recovery extremely predictable and easily punishable. Even if you can stay on stage at all times and never double jump, a grab can still = death without the CG. As you can see in that video where the Popo flew to the top of the screen while holding him in a grab and then just hit him off the top.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
1) It's been forever since the OP was edited. 2) That's a weird glitch for ICs. Haha, it does look like hacks, even if it's not. 3) Balrog main with a side of cammy. I suck at SF though, no cancel combos for me. Surprisingly brawl helps me in SF - easily pick out patterns and rxn time is improved haha.

I main Cammy in every fighting game she's in because my friends think she's always the worst

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
The whole fusion things seems more like an extra mode they can use in certain match-ups. That is about it. Falco vs ICs is bad as it is. I cannot fathom anyone trying to use them against the ICS to begin with.

Anyone have any specific suggestions against ROB? I was playing Holy earlier and not really sure how to go about the match-up.
doesnt holy use meta knight?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
You can always second jump when your not close, besides, SoPo can't recover, so its like him losing his 3rd jump.
they can still footstool you from far look further down i posted another vid 2 and acouple others i cant remember

i play yugioh..... :looks down in shame:
cammy hard counters geif as well lol
cammy has actually been a pretty solid charecter in most her games excluding mvc2 and acouple others i cant remember
im gona start rudder stalling now:) pirate ship here i come.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Well your recovery gets gimped too. If you're thrown off stage, you HAVE to use up-b or some other special recovery to get back. You can't do a basic jump to get back, making recovery extremely predictable and easily punishable. Even if you can stay on stage at all times and never double jump, a grab can still = death without the CG. As you can see in that video where the Popo flew to the top of the screen while holding him in a grab and then just hit him off the top.
In that vid, Nana is not in her helpless mode, so in that case you can double jump safely, only when she is in her helpless mode would you teleport. So in that case the best they can do is do the Sopo d-throw chaingrab, as they lose control of Nana. And even if your force to not second jump to recover (which I think you still can if you DI up or the ICs arent close enough to you) and just use Up B, Popo's punish arent that bad at all. Do you know that Sopo's fair cannot spike? only Nana can.

napZzz

Smash Hero
who cares if the recovery is limited when they are fused, they can ****ing running blizzard and grab you to the top of the screen. ****.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
To me though, this doesn't seem like something that should be used in competitive play at all. Teleporting people into positions they can't recover from. Flying through the air while grabbing somebody. It's a glitch that alters the game mechanics in a very strange way to do impossible things. Not just another AT. It's kind of like the IC glitches in melee that would freeze a character in place.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah. It might turn ugly unless all IC mains soft ban this tech.

I had a dream/nightmare that my brother updated the Wii, and it bricked.

Top Bottom