• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

ABomber

Smash Rookie
wow a lot of posting can happen in 2 days,4 pages
p.s wtf is sup wit da new tier? da 2 most manly-est(?) characters da suckiest?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Its sad everyone didnt kno about the weight the begin with. Quit Life leo. Mad late.

Nessqk. Same i said. Learn how to sig u nub. And Dr Tran is all me.

"I'm gonna kill you!'

Stevenn

Smash Cadet
oh I thought Snake was the heaviest
so stressful to kill that fat turd! what is he? 5 metric tons ?????

overpowered piece of **** waste of good character !!!!
D:<

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt hope to see you guys there. i'll be there around 5 or 6pm unless people get there early.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Go to "UserCP" then scroll down to "edit signature" and just put that samus pic there so you don't have to keep copying and pasting.
That won't work because the image is too big.

Anyway, I probably won't be coming since I'm kinda sick. Don't wanna travel in the cold while I'm sick that's just messed up.

Also why am I downloading Yo Gabba Gabba music? *_*

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Weekly was cool. Felt a bit rushed, but was fun nonetheless.

its a win.....dummy.
We were aiming for a much higher turnout. A bunch of us advertised the hell out of this weekly... I did so mostly on AiB. Oh well... win some, lose some. Was still lots of fun; that's what counts. I also got some kickass replays.

Bum gots a secret plan though... dum dum DUM!

Also... we still gots to do our MM set, Jtails!

cba

Smash Master
oh, silven, plz dont tell any1 to STFU, youre like...a drama queen. srsly.
and it is a win cause more than 20 ppl showed unlike usual as far as im concerned.

ggs ppl and NY > everything else.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I'm a drama queen because I said "stfu". Cool :)

Oh well, I'm not a fan of e-grudges with people who type at a 5th grade level so...... +1 to ignore list ^_^.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Go to "UserCP" then scroll down to "edit signature" and just put that samus pic there so you don't have to keep copying and pasting.

O thanx a lot for the advice and ninja link your not dr tran be careful he knows who u are
Lol and ima alil upset couldn't make it 2 the jersey torny today ima so upset about that (no 2 trains were running at all I need to buy me a car lol ) well hopefully I'll make it to the next 1 thanx again chaos marth)

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
ightt hope to see you guys there. i'll be there around 5 or 6pm unless people get there early.
Ok I gotta point this out I've never actually played bums dk and yesterday I had the honor to do so (cough clearing my head for what I'm bout to say ehem) HE HAS THE GAYEST MONKEY IN THE WORLDDDDD lol omg I'm not mad at the fact that he won cause I love a good opponent that's what makes the game fun wouldn't be fun if he was easy I'm not mad at the fact that his name is bum and he won lol I'm not mad at the fact that he wairs a tie either BUT GOT DAM 30 percent kill with a forward smash are u kiddin me I mean seriously WTF lol bum did a lil giggle when he did that I can't frount I woulda laught 2 lol that was rediculous I was at 30 percent like concentrated orangejuice seriously that was crazy bum I need to play u more often cause out of every great player I played inui ninjalink blackwaltz your the only one who odees the way u do and honastly I need to get that kinda practice never give up never surrender I love the challenge and if I keep playin u and anti then I'm pretty sure ill know more what 2 expect from a dk and a wolf or olimar

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I was at 30 percent like concentrated orangejuice
Fail.

I could have quoted that whole post as examples of failure but when I somehow trudged through to that sentence it took things away.

Also, when is the next one, Bum? If it's next Friday it'll be the day before my Birthday and we'll need to heeeeeeeeey partaaaaayyyy.

Yeah I know that's a fail too.

cba

Smash Master
good **** silven. more people should use their ignore lists. there's been a huge decrease in flame wars because of it :)
or MAYBE cause ppl grow up and let all of that go.
it was a nice tourney and fun friendlys.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Fail.

I could have quoted that whole post as examples of failure but when I somehow trudged through to that sentence it took things away.

Also, when is the next one, Bum? If it's next Friday it'll be the day before my Birthday and we'll need to heeeeeeeeey partaaaaayyyy.

Yeah I know that's a fail too.

Dude if this happend to u you would be sayin things that aliens wouldn't understand I'm talkin about twisted picture **** like remidial type of language your dialouge would go from english 2 ende the mona lisa herself would jump out the freakin painting and start toung kissing the lincoln statue cause that kill just didn't make scense at all

D1

Banned via Administration
Bah humbug I'm so mad I couldn't attend this nor the NJ tourney going on today. Ah well, *disappears*.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Bum speech made me think about the whole place stoping the weeklys thing honastly I really like the weeklys not just causee of smash but it gives me something to do other work and being with my annoying wife plus I meet really cool people and the compition is always crazy there's so many good players that I like playing against so if people do know friends who wanna go u should get the word out I'm tryin to get dudes to come through to cause itl be f up if the weeklys don't get to continue .

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Dude if this happend to u you would be sayin things that aliens wouldn't understand I'm talkin about twisted picture **** like remidial type of language your dialouge would go from english 2 ende the mona lisa herself would jump out the freakin painting and start toung kissing the lincoln statue cause that kill just didn't make scense at all

2012 :laugh: Ike: "Prepare yourself"

And yah thanks VaNz, I am now pro at Internet forums. I forgot I could ignore people for a while actually then it just hit me. ;)

Top Bottom