• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
=( sorry.. It was either taking over 2 hours to get here and back or taking 58 minutes to get here and back... I chose the latter..

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Clarification request:

Ok no infinite IC cgs. But how much is allowed? Across the level? Across the level and back? Any at all?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Hey

it was cool to meet new smash peeps, DJ is an awesome teamate , wish I could have stayed for singles.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Man, I had to leave during quarterfinals :(. I'm glad I took the ride offer home from Pride though because it would have been quite a pain to get back to SI at this time of night. Good stuff everyone

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'm back from the tourney. I'm here watching Children T.V....

I feel like I could have done better but, it's all good...

PRiDE

Smash Lord
ugh.. so tired.. I can't do these anymore solely because my by the time 12 am comes around and its time to play my first singles match.... I am dead tired!!!! Having been up since 5:30 I don't have the endurance.. sigh =(

Jtails

Smash Lord
good tourny today guys, lol i just got back now >.<

im about to KO. shouts later.

also more results please! =D

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Bum... Make sure next time that the T.V. lag free T.V doesn't get taken by Melee players... I can't handle T.V lag...

T.V lag is the only valid John...

Or if melee players really want to use a lagless T.V can someone bring a good one that doesn't lag?

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt i know this in the bx.... and people like pride is tired of this starting late. if i start this early.. it will be like 20 people like how it was last week, if i start this late more people show up but people get home to late. i want an honest opinion of what time should i start this. i think this starting late is the main concern cause like yesterday people left and thats one thing i would hate to do.

my main issue is stealing and time. the computers completely shut down for awhile and this is no lie. we couldn't print out brackets and not only that people was coming from deep calling me and i would hate for people to come from mad deep and not join.... but i can't do that anymore cause its not fair for the people who are there early and i failed to realize that. the best time to me is 7pm or before since this is in the bx and most players are from mahattan/brooklyn.

from now on keep your belongings to yourself. no more leaving it like its cool. it's not and i feel bad for p nut cause he's a cool dude and him coming showing love, someone got to take his ****. i use to hate that in web2zone and it WILL NOT START HERE. i'm also going to buy component wires.

BUM163

Smash Lord
SEE this is where bum keeps it real. i want numbers in this place so this place can pop off. me starting late can lose people especially the people that i been knowing for years/ the cool people and dedicated. i love this venue and i want the boss to make money. after last night though and seeing pride and snake go home..... hearing people complain is like i got to listen to my people. i will let THE SMASH COMMUNITY SET THE TIME TO START AND THIS IS ME SAYING I APOLOGIZE TO THE PEOPLE THAT COME EARLY SUCH AS D1, SNAKE, PRIDE, NL, PNUT, TDAP AND OTHERS THAT CAME EARLY. From now on once this time has been set, that is the final time and the time it will always start. i promise you guys. everyone that came i appericate it and hope this can keep getting better.

to the people that come late. this is to ya, no offense but no matter where you come from, you either come and know you come before the time or just stay home. even in web2zone i use to hold it for alot of people and the sucky part is that people would be like why you holding it and i would keep shut. i use to hold it for the late people. it's not fair and i can't do it anymore, especially with this place being far for alot of people. ightt i said what i had to say and once again everyone that came especially the people that been coming, i appericate and hope for ya to come more.

i will start doing the crew rank points as soon as i post the results. like i said prizes will be handed out to players and the crew wars will be soon. what day would be good for the crew wars?

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
next week im comin to this, ill bring my wii yada yada but ill only be here for singles by the time i get there from S.I. doubles would be like...over so lol yea

Jtails

Smash Lord
maybe you could start 7 or earlier, and have a cut off time for reg. if people are running late call you and you reg them. then when they get there they give you the money. so like that maybe you could start the matches of the people who are already there. but dont make the bracketts based on who is there or not, still do it the regular way.

Jtails

Smash Lord
sorry for double post, but crew wars would be cool next week i think =]

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Got it bum and thanks for going to by component wires... even with wires I would still like to play my matches only on that old T.V with white powder on it. I can't handle the slightest bit of lag... I practically drill my timing in stone and that little bit can completely throw me off...

Bum I think we should go for December 6th a Saturday for the next one... Next week is booked completely with tourneys and week after there is thanksgiving and people might be with there family... Saturday that way we can start earlier and not have to run so late. The boss actually gets really tired.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
DJ nintendo, you left your memory card on my wii. Just giving you a heads up.
I noticed right when me and the remaining people at the venue were just leaving. I need that memory card really badly, like as soon as possible. Can I meet you up somewhere to get it?

Once again like always, I had a good, fun time at the weekly =)

xYz: It was mad cool seeing you again and teaming with you. Thanks for teaming with a scrub like me lol. You were definitely holding the team down hardbody. We'll definitely team again when you come back to New York or when I go over there to Florida =)

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Starting time should be at 6pm sharp. Lately I have not been entering many tournaments but I know how it is.

Once the time is set whoever is there is there.

The TIME IS SET SO THAT MEANS BE THERE (10 OR 20 minz) BEFORE THE STARTING TIME!

I ran and seen enough tournaments to realize that.

Jay0yeah

Hasaki's Winter

Smash Rookie
Anyone know where I can go to see the videos that were recorded? =^o
And the pics are located in some dudes myspace. May i have a link to that as well? =^)

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea most likely i will do it this friday though. if people come they come and it will be a small tournament. if people don't come they don't come. i will have the new set time, rules, results today or tomorrow. i slept all saturday and was extremely exhausted. it will be either 6 30pm or 7 sharp.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Nov. 14th Weekly vids will be posted till furthur notice
and for those who are still looking for Nov. 7th i'll post them too

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The boss of the place is a really cool guy, just thought I'd say that. I feel like I could of done better this tourney but good games everyone.

Top Bottom