• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] SummerSmash 2012 - February 18th - Over $1,500 in cash and prizes to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Vyse am I cool enough to stay with you still? Lemme know on FB or something cos I'll need to arrange alternate accommodation otherwise :D

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
mtgod you can stay at mineeeeee we'll play catherine ALL NIGHT LONG.

depending on when you're coming in and out. pm/facebook me if you're interested and we can work out if it's viable.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Who was organizing hotel arrangements? I want to get housing sorted before I concrete any plans of going.

:phone:

Remastered

Smash Lord
Guys I need to know if anyone can house Attila, and Tibs. I'll help you look for a hotel for cheap if nothing works out housing wise, but I know QLD has plenty of housing space free.

Stage list is confirmed.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if Kaion has told you already Attila but, I'm staying at a Hotel with him and Aero so maybe you could stay with us? At any rate, you should probably PM Kaion and ask. He usually knows what's going on.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'll be leaving QLD on the 20th now, as opposed to the 22nd. Just thought you all should know.

?

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Yo what dates will you be here attila/tibs/people without housing
should be able to host, see what happens.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Are spectators free? I was gonna make a thread about this on Aussie-Nintendo.com to hopefully generate some sort of interest maybe kinda maybe.

Remastered

Smash Lord
OP updated, flyers printed, last piece of info will be the gametraders sponsership, coming soon while they work out the details with Lansmash organisers.

Those looking at getting hotels near the venue, just google sunnybank hotels (for queensland obvs) and all of the first ones that come up are near the venue. Buses run in/out/and around all the time so transport won't be an issue (amazingly something QLD does well is public transport for the most part). Otherwise my number is 0437 483 135 if you get stuck on the day.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Qlds public transport is atrocious. Defs not as good as the other states at least.

:phone:
I don't mind Brisbane's city and surrounding public transport.

I live on a route that has busses flowing in and out of the city every 15 minutes during peak times and every half hour when it's not, so I'm probably biased.

On the other hand, Gold Coast busses are horrible. So infrequent and unreliable. Same goes for anything past Browns plains.

At the very least, there are a number of busses that go past altandi station, which is on the route I take to work and back. It will be adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom