• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] SummerSmash 2012 - February 18th - Over $1,500 in cash and prizes to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Mega Sigh.

Its the drugs, not video games. lol.

Personally I think the content they have in movies nowdays is 100x worse than in a video game.
Yes, but violent movies are "art" and are therefore respected for their creativity. Violent video games are apparently instructional videos with subliminal messages threatening to tear down the fabric of all Western Civilisation.

Anyway, back on topic. I've discovered I now suck at Brawl. My tournament life might boil down to guest commentary....

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Yes, but violent movies are "art" and are therefore respected for their creativity. Violent video games are apparently instructional videos with subliminal messages threatening to tear down the fabric of all Western Civilisation.

Anyway, back on topic. I've discovered I now suck at Brawl. My tournament life might boil down to guest commentary....
So I'm not gonna learn anything for Lucas? D=

MTGod

Smash Champion
As a busy mum, I fear Aero's Lucas.

Anyway BC25 we'll see when we get there - I can still do all the fancy gimmicky shiz so hopefully it'll just be a matter of me remembering how to do the other 90% of my game. Except Lucas dittos. Lucas ditto is glorified roshambo.

Remastered

Smash Lord
So I practiced (played) smash for the first time yestereday in about 3 months. I've still got it. Thinking I might main Samus for this next tournament. Sorry Kaion.

On a more concerning note, the organiser of the lansmash series has had 2 weeks of my constant harrasment to get back to me about Gametraders sponsership accross the events. I have received one reply, confirming the date back when we first found out it had changed :/

Remastered

Smash Lord
I have Summoner Monk, but it's restricted the last time I checked. If you want it' I'll be happy to trade a few cards for it, given its brokeness, and that it works really well with my deck.

As for tuners, I have plenty lol.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
people at my league play lands instead of energy cards, nobody bats an eyelid

i once placed mirror force as a benched pokemon and activated it for funsies

our league is cool

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
What kind of name is Tea anyway. wtf

"FRIENDSHIP SPEECHES"

"I'M TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME, THE ONLY PEOPLE I'VE EVER BEATEN IS JOEY AND MAI AND THEY LOSE TO EVERYONE"

MTGod

Smash Champion
It's only cheating if you get caught. On that note, I'm bringing Munchkin.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Sorry I was going to just bring the Yugioh ruleset on the day. If vyse can get me current rules for pokemone I'll post them on here tonight or some time in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom