• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] SummerSmash 2012 - February 18th - Over $1,500 in cash and prizes to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

earla

Smash Lord
pick me up saturday morning at 8:20 and drive me to venue.
anyone?

is that your 100% confirmd stage list? brinstar + RC legal?

MTGod

Smash Champion
He still needs to know if Brin and RC are legal :p

I'm curious who Earl will use in lieu of MK....

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i'm waiting for a pm from j-birds, confirming whether or not he would be able to house me.

also, brinstar has been banned everywhere since forever now...

earla

Smash Lord
your current list looks like stages will have a huge influence over sets. is that your confirmed list?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I dont think they'd have a ruleset on the OP if it wasn't a confirmed one Lol.

Have we got the venue for lots of time? OR are we kicked out when times up? I'm just thinking having both games on the same day will cause some trouble. heh

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
If I can't get a hotel/motel would anybody be able to house me and my brother? And should I bring my Wii up? Also off topic but does anyone wanna vs me over WI-FI? CPUs just ain't helping me progress.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
are we doing pools? is there even time?
pools is kinda pointless most of the time actually, having bo5's earlier in the bracket would be a better use of time i think.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I personally dont think when running both games on the same day will even manage to finish on time.

Btw, when is the start time and finish? There isnt anything about it on the OP, just the date. And should I bring my wii along?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
We have zero choice as far as having two days goes.

As far as setups go, I think I can have 4ish setups for the tournament. They're just a pain to move.

Equipment said:
TV Count:
Vyse: 4

Wii Count:
Vyse: 1

Cube Count:
Vyse: 1

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Earl, want to damage my pride with an MK MM at SS? Ughh, so many abbreviations.

Also, I'll be bringing a Wii & a copy of Brawl. No more random stage freeze, Matt. Cause' I know you have trouble. ;)

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
You should of have a SD card for a tourney and another one for just casual (offline, and online for you) if you're using Gecko.

Even Blade knows that.
I am disappoint.

:phone:

MTGod

Smash Champion
It's become apparent that I'm going to need a pretty major crash course in Brawl before the tournament. Will be looking for seriouslies during any Brawl meet over the course of my stay :D

Remastered

Smash Lord
Sorry, didn't come on here all weekend. The OP says that doubles will start immediately at 9am (This means that if you aren't there on time, you won't be able to sign up to play. Vyse and I have got the place earlier than this so if you want to get there earlier you can, you will just be made to help set up :).

I will be a hard *** this tournament due to scheduling and the change of event by lansmash, which we couldn't control, but it will run fine. As I mentioned previously, anything that doesn't finish up at the venue, can be finalised afterwards at either my place or Vyse's but I don't think that will be necessary.

Singles will start straight after doubles and a half hour lunch break. If pools are required, they will run during doubles. I will be jumping around making matches happen like I always do. ACL finished with 3 hours to spare and we didn't start doubles until 11am, so my times should be ok.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Sorry, didn't come on here all weekend. The OP says that doubles will start immediately at 9am (This means that if you aren't there on time, you won't be able to sign up to play. Vyse and I have got the place earlier than this so if you want to get there earlier you can, you will just be made to help set up :).

I will be a hard *** this tournament due to scheduling and the change of event by lansmash, which we couldn't control, but it will run fine. As I mentioned previously, anything that doesn't finish up at the venue, can be finalised afterwards at either my place or Vyse's but I don't think that will be necessary.

Singles will start straight after doubles and a half hour lunch break. If pools are required, they will run during doubles. I will be jumping around making matches happen like I always do. ACL finished with 3 hours to spare and we didn't start doubles until 11am, so my times should be ok.
We don't actually. We have it from 9:00AM

I will contact the city council to see if we can get in a little earlier to set up though.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I'll have 2 setups and 2 tv's for brawl.

Edit: Also Aero, Tiahn had your Lairon control. Found it the other day in her bag of crap that she left at mine after the tournament.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Don't touch my scarf, Flutoprazepam.

Edit: zomg my Lairon controller. <3

I had lost all hope of ever seeing it again! Thx dudes!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'd buy one, but I bought a purple one the other day and I am getting my Lairon one back so...

Besides, I don't actually trust you to sell me one. :cool:

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I need a new joystick so i guess ill get one, also someone should swap me a clear bottom or those rare blue ones. nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom