• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] SummerSmash 2012 - February 18th - Over $1,500 in cash and prizes to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Allen and myself are having a DK ditto MM. Get hype.

Jei I'm willing to MM your Yoshi using Captain Falcon or Bowser.

Attila, I'll MM your Snake if I don't verse you in bracket xD

Dunno who else I'm willing to MM on the day.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
you wouldn't even know ther was a melee tourney judging by the op.. despite having close to $1k in prizes...

also kas is coming
yer melee is the real tourney here... attila will roll brawl but easier to win lotto than predict melee top 5

Remastered

Smash Lord
What's Melee?

No I didn't see that Melee was sponsered. How much was it and I'll add it to the OP.

It's no different to the major tourney Redact held recently. It all depends on the TO for what gets more attention.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
oh sright, metaknight is banned...
yeah earl still grand finals lol

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yeah I am, it's just there's a couple of people who wanna just come along and check out what's happening, but not enter.

Remastered

Smash Lord
between matches yeh, it won't be an uber serious tourney style TCG day, just something to do on the side when your not playing smash. Chances are Sunday will be the better day for cards anyway given the tight schedule. I put the ruleset up so that Blade doesn't go buy a god mode deck and trash everyone and proclaim to be a second coming of Jesus.

I can do a small round robin if time permits though :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
If I have to be honest, Matt, you should really let alone anything to do with Cards at the tournament and put all focus on the Melee/Brawl tournaments.

Set aside a table for people to do whatever TCG wise.

S.D

Smash Master
Looks like I'll probably be able to make it after all. Can I stay at someones house - I'll get into Brisbane around midnight on Friday night??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom