• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] SummerSmash 2012 - February 18th - Over $1,500 in cash and prizes to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So I'm thinking of taking the scooter tickets, and thus I will need a place to stay from wed-mon. Legendary Superstar Vyse housing? Legendary Superstar AD3PT housing? O:
Edit: Turns out I can't go anyway, I forgot I already had commitments.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh yeah, I moved house recently and in doing so discovered that I own like 5 copys of melee, does anyone want a copy of melee?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Sup Queensland. Allow me to initiate the influx of oos smashers. I'm here baby!

:phone:

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm staying til Mon night. I think jei and other melbourners are also on that schedule.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the best thing about lucas, is that you can go to the character select screen and choose snake

advanced metagame tech right there

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, besides if there was a mic there, the only voice you'd be able to hear clearly would be mine

zApollo

Smash Ace
I can provide both a recording set and commentary recording software. I do not have a good quality microphone besides the inbuilt which is pretty crap.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Testi is bringing his full setup so recording is fine across the board.

Assuming that I get the sim card I ordered on time, we'll be streaming as well.

S.D

Smash Master
GUYS - IS THERE SOMEWHERE I CAN STAY ON FRIDAY NIGHT. I WILL BE ARRIVING AROUND MIDNIGHT. A FLOOR IS ALL I NEED. ANYONE WHO CAN HELP WITH HOUSING PLZ JUST GIve ME AN ADDRESS. caps

Mozza

Smash Cadet
Guise, guise. Seriously.

To anyone interested the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, I am able to bring my collection of good cards to this tourney for anyone interested (they are good cards, I used to play it more seriously than anyone should). If anyone is interested in buying any I will sell at low, low prices! Not that low, but seriously $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom