• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| QLD Autumn LAN 2k9 | Melee/Brawl | Results Page 45

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
it'll be ironic when moose wins doubles and you didnt team with him, and then arrow comes in with some random awesome quote that makes eveyones day

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
@Vyse: So how much room do we really have?
Might not be worth bringing too many TVs.
I can really only bring 5, and thats IF other people take some.
Will we even have enough room to throw a controller? :(

Meow.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Afaik, a mass number are staying with Cao on the coast, Ryan will probably host Cao anyhow lol.
Get organised people. We need to know what's happening.

I'd host, but it'd be pretty unfair on my parents :/ We literally have no room either.
Anyone who can host should put their hands up now. We need to know who can do what.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Can't host.

Four 14 hours days the week before the tournament says leave me be while I rest.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ryan's hosting me on the Friday night unless I decide to book another night at the hotel (which I might outta my own pocket). Saturday and Sunday night = hotel room, lots of room, lots of party and stuff. Capping entry at 10 ppl. The rest can have fun at Bobs or something. Vyse is more than welcome to visit since it's his birthday, the others will have to call me to get in

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yay, B'day tiem :)

Hmm, I like the idea of hanging out at Bob's house on the saturday night, but I also like having fun times with Cao and Ryan and other Melbournites.

I'll think about it <3

Sieg

Smash Champion
The 18th is my birthday, but no one cares about me.

I'll just go crawl back into my hole.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Michael I said we should celebrate, but you're like 'cbf doing anything', so let's sort out some pre-tournament shizzle if you want to :O

EDIT: Otherwise I'm gonna have to buy you a Snake figurine with a pull string that makes Snake say one of his lines.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
cao, theres no accomodation booked for friday night? then i defs need somewhere to stay too...

@moose: you never told me who you use. team?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Attila bro - Ryan's got us for Friday night - already sorted.

I might book the hotel for Friday night as well, we'lll see :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
...and night baby! We got birthdays to celebrate! And yer the cooler peeps generally stick to me cus I am rad

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
in your dreams hahaha. i AM the australian smash scene. you just some wannabe melb shuffler <3

/***

but naw seriously, coast will be crazy fun. didnt know jei needed to be covered, so i may as well book the friday night - kinda half dumb since i arrive at 9.45pm at night, such a waste of a day booking

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@Moose: PM a mod if you see someone breaking the rules. If you don't like the response, contact a Super Moderator like Hylian or Mic_128, or raise it in 'Forum Disputes' where the Forum administrators WILL help deal with the situation. Or me even.

Don't post in the thread about the issue, even if you think you are doing the right thing. Mic_128's infracted me for doing that before.

I'm sure that if even Ryan can formally contact me about smashboards related issues via PM, you can too.

KK is almost 1337
You should come party down with us Josh <3

I wanna hit the clubs :)

tibs7

Smash Champion
Usually marth or pit depending on who the other team is using

and peach and ike for easy team wins

But I thought you didn't want to team with me
omg just take the offer, you wont get another team mate like him, trust me

tibs7

Smash Champion
but if he asks you to team just say yes or no, you dont have to say what you said before.....=)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ryan. You are so harsh.
So so harsh.
:(

I am rather a one trick pony when it comes to shuffling. But drunk women people are easily impressed, so I'm not complaining.

I just like posing as a shuffler because hoodies are cool :p

Anyway. This tournament is less than 20 days away.
Get hyped.

EDIT: Plus my avatar of Diddy is wearing a hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom