• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| QLD Autumn LAN 2k9 | Melee/Brawl | Results Page 45

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
A lot of the pics I took in the venue turned out too dark.
Anyone have a way of brightening said photos up?
Or is it just bad luck?
I think I'll get a newer camera, although this one still took some decent ones.
Most image editing software can lighten/ darken images.

Send them to me an I'll do it.

Or if you want I can link you to some?

Hotdog

Smash Lord
hey guys its stik here just gonna post up some shoutouts on hotdogs account even though it might be abit late

Accelerate: $10 to me! it was a close one though i thought i was gonna lose cheers for all the friendlies after wards we must have another MM!

13ooker: Good work on taking out vyse in the crew battles man, be grateful i did those hard ryu trials for you! P.S im gonna steal your stick haha

Vyse: As always you do a good job of making things work in tournies and stuff. Thanks for organizing a great day

Meteor: Those first 2 matches were close but then you smashed me on the third =( great lucas and ness btw

Dino: I only walked in on you spiking vyse in melee too bad you couldn't play in the crew battle nice job though even when you were sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom