• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| QLD Autumn LAN 2k9 | Melee/Brawl | Results Page 45

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kong

Smash Lord

Yey Joshy coming to play <3 Melee for everyone. I just played some Canadians and it was ****ing refreshing
It'll be sweet Dave. The last tournament was a ****ing blast, it'll be ace to have some serious melee time if all the old crew turns up. :) Who knows, i may even get my brawl on.

peace out

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Cao is right though. Moose and Sieg tear this thread to shreads.

Maybe Winners Finals , Losers Final and Grand Finals should all be best of 5.

And nick we didnt have 3 sets of 5. We have only one normally but kas didn't lose all tournament and he lost the first 5 set of the final. Then because its double elimination Zac and kas had to play again because kas only lost once. Not really fair if everyone except one person get to lose more than once.

Waits patiently for Vyse's rebuttle. :)

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
i try and help out with my point of view but half the time its like. LAWL Billy go back to rating girls boobs and playing SF4 =(

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yeah well i went to pizza hut without u =P

i cant even see signatures like eva.

i rather have borderline spam then less activity but more boring talk about counterpicks =P

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
At the start of this year i had 299 posts. Now look at it. All constructive too not just "i hate brawlz sf4 is betars"

Don't just look at your last couple. Look at every post you've made in this thread. I don't even think more than 5% have been on topic.

But anyway lets save the arguments for our respective state thread.

Cao i got a new car today its a beast. Really roomy too. Should make for a great road trip on the way to the tourny.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
At the start of this year i had 299 posts. Now look at it. All constructive too not just "i hate brawlz sf4 is betars"

Don't just look at your last couple. Look at every post you've made in this thread. I don't even think more than 5% have been on topic.

But anyway lets save the arguments for our respective state thread.

Cao i got a new car today its a beast. Really roomy too. Should make for a great road trip on the way to the tourny.
YOU GOT A NEW CAR ****! WTFS SIFNT DRIVE ME AND NICK AROUND GAWD! i think you should toal drive to mine next time =D then you can take us to subway

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Me and kas weren't actually using a best of 5 system. From the best of 3 we had played Kas only had to win 3 more were as I had to win 4, but for some reason on the day I decided I had to win 5 XD I didnt tell anyone about it cause you'd all just do the usual qlder eerrr its too hard gtfo wahwah..

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Waits patiently for Vyse's rebuttle. :)
Do you mind waiting til tommorow?

I've been at work all day, and now I gotta look at an interview I just conducted with my Boss for a Uni assignment. Then I gotta get some sleep before waking up at 4:30am, wooooo.

Tomorrow afternoon I have off. Actually, on the train I think I'll draft the ruleset for you guys to comb through as well.

@Moose and Sieg: Have either of you guys actually read the global rules? You guys know how easily annoyed I am with trolls/flames/spam and that I actually make complain about it. That's why Cao's the moderator and not me.

I'd be far too distraught with conflict of being your friend. Think about the position Cao is in. I'm sure he doesn't enjoy handing out infractions to people he soon plans on playing amongst, but if not him, who should wear the burden?

You break rules, you receive an infraction, simple as that. No point in *****ing and moaning about it. Mic_128 I consider a great guy to talk to and play Left 4 Dead with. He's also the only moderator to ever infract me. (A few have given me warnings. a recent one coming from Cao).

Read the global rules please:
http://www.smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=121&a=130

It's not hard. I uncheck the sig option, thousands of other members do it. That signature infraction isn't uncommon, but most people aren't so childish as to make their signature some kind of cry because they got infracted for breaking the rules.

Whenever I post I always uncheck my sig unless it's an OP or a very VERY large post. Even if it's a couple paragraphs long, I always uncheck it.

Even now I'm stressing about whether I should post this message or not. I've stared and read and re-read it because you guys are my friends.

Just have a little maturity, follow a few rules and everything is a-ok. Really, if you can avoid:
1. Posting off topic
2. Posting irrelevant one liners
3. Posting your sig when the message is too short

You'll be fine. I've abided by those rules and have only received the following:

1 spam infraction
1 reply to spam infraction
1 inappropriate language warning
1 one-liner warning

And look at my obscene post count. It can't be too hard.

:ohwell:

I promise I'll get to you tommorow Ryan <3

EDIT:

Oh also
4. Flaming/Trolling

Yeah, those are my four golden rules. Provided that you're not a spam bot, you'll never receive any attention from me if you don't do any of those four things.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Not Sieg is my favourite member!

Without all the curses and flaming I kind of agree with his view point on being singled out this issue. Almost everyone in Western Sydney thread, and really the NSW threads are one line posters.

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Sigh, the immaturity of some people.

Ok anthony. I was actually talking to your brother today and hes been telling me how busy you've been. Makes me wonder how you do some of the things you do on swf. Credit to you.

Any news on the venue size? Are we going to be opening the bi-fold doors?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah. Though I'm still worried about the space we have available.

We'll make it work.

Now for sleep time.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ryan, you ****ing gun. I call shottie <3333333

Vyse, my heart goes to you too ;)

Sieg - Alternate accounts are worth a permanent ban. Why are you so stupid? Being banned does not give you the right to post anything regardless of what is said on these boards. Just wait for a week.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey hey now, no need to be calling anyone stupid.
vyse I wanna see you get first place at this tourney in prep for genesis, k go.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I reserve the right to call anyone stupid if they violate a rule that could get them permanently IP banned. If I were to be technical, he should be already, but I'm nicer than that! :)

Tibz isn't going anymore - a dagger through my heart... :c

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer

Tibz isn't going anymore - a dagger through my heart... :c
Noooooooooooo.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Autumn LAN Brawl Ruleset:

The following list is a ruleset for use at AutumnLAN 2009’s Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament. This rule list is an adaptation of the official Smash Back Room ruleset released 18-04-2009.
(http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230481)

Golden Rule: If players wish to alter or ignore any of the following rules with rules more familiar to them (such as ‘random starter select’ instead of stage strike) they may on the premise that all parties to the matter agree to it before hand.

General rules:
  • 3 Stock
  • 8 Minute Timer
  • Items set to “off” and ratio set to “none”
  • All sets with the exception of the championship match are best of 3 whilst the championship set is a best of five
  • In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors
  • No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.
  • In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.
  • In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.
  • Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
  • If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser. (This is because this, unlike other suicide moves is controlled by controller port priority)
  • You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.
  • Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
  • Stalling is banned*
*Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs must end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure**
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match
**Stage Striking: Players determine a winner from Rock-Paper-Scissors, coin flip, etc. Beginning with the loser, players alternate turns in eliminating stages from the starter list until only one remains. This stage is the starter on which the set begins. These “struck” stages are not banned and can be chosen later in the set. (Unless either player chooses to ban one of them in step 3)

Stage List

The stage list to be implemented is based on current metagame analysis and the impact of these stages based on informed evaluations of each stage’s tournament viability. This is also influenced by educated, common arguments made for and against each stage and successful tournament stage lists seen in other states and countries.

Starter
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
Pokemon Stadium

Counter
Castle Siege
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Brinstar
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pirate Ship
Rainbow Cruise
Distant Planet
Luigi’s Mansion
Yoshi’s Island (Pipes)
Norfair
Port Town Aero Dive

Additional Rules for Doubles Tournament:
  • Life Stealing is allowed
  • Set team attack to ON
  • Hanenbow is moved to counter pick
Special Rules
These rules are in place for rare or exceptional circumstances
  • Port Slob Pick: On a player’s counter pick, that player may opt to redo the port selection process with that player or team picking their port first in the 1221 method.
  • Resolving Ties: Any games ending in time running out should always be decided by stock, and then percents. If percents are the same or both players die simultaneously, sudden death will be played out. (This does not include Bowser’s suicide klaw).
  • Color Blind rule: Should a player have a color-based disability, he or she may request in a teams match to have a specific color for their team. This is so characters such as Lucario or Sonic can be granted the blue team so that there is not unnecessary confusion.
  • The Mages DQ rule: After a match has been called, if a player is two minutes late he will receive a warning. At 4 minutes late, he will be given a loss for the first game of the set. After six minutes, he will be given a loss of the entire set.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

This is a reply to Ryan.

Ok first off. If your going to say things like:
Originally Posted by Caotique
if ramdoms are going to be turned away from a tourney because of $5 or so, they're not even competitive enough anyway. They don't matter in the long run
Originally Posted by Vyse
That.
I think is what I needed to read.

Don't Say:
I want to host tournaments that are competitive, but still offer enough variety to attract new people to it.
Those two things can be true. I don't see why I can't. Also for this tournament in particular I am concerned about the fact that entrants have to pay $15 already to get in. Brawl is the growth game, not Melee, which is why I made the compromise to appease the Melee players. That is, the only pool of players I could possibly alienate when it comes to Melee are it's core base players such as yourself.

Plus you quoted me out of context with the second one. The second quote is in reference to stage lists, not entry fees. I'll just reiterate now that I think the $15 entry fee being charged is enough without having to put another $5 entry fee on top of it.

At 'Booked for Brawl' I had absolutely no qualms about enforcing a pot for Brawl, and that's because it's already a reasonably priced venue.

As I've stated time and again, the only reason why I'm organising through LanSmash is that I feel that given what they've told me, we can expect good things if we hold out with them for long enough.

I have been begging and pleading for somebody else to host tournaments on their own, and I sincerely hope someone does. Then we could have more Pot tournaments because (and I'd assume) people would use cheap venues unlike me :(

Now i have looked over things and seems were debating one neutral stage. What counterpicks you want you haven't expressed. I don't think anyway? Direct me if you have.
So we have both agreed on:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville

You think:
Yoshis island(Brawl)
With the inclusion and/of:
Pokemon Stadium
Delfino Plaza
Lylat Cruise
Castle Siege
What I meant by my stage list post is that we should pick ONE of either Pokemon Stadium/Lylat/Delfino/Castle Siege to fill the last slot. This would make a list of 5.

Now one of your main basis of arugment has been the fact that even though these stages don't fit into parameters of my stage list that:
If you don't like Yoshi's Island (Brawl) and Castle Siege? Strike em! Simple as that.

Stage striking itself has not been implemented (properly) and yet without debate such as the current one seems to have be forced upon. This has not once been debated at all for this tournament yet you use it as reasoning to combat the use of stages that have not been agreed apon.
I'm using both the theorhetical practicality (and for the record, we have used it before. Or at least at any tournament I've made it available at, I've used it in every match) and evidence of its success in America.

Nobody has ever used Metaknight's IDC to win a tournament but that was banned straight away.

Tell me, what is the disadvantage of stage striking? Is it not fairer than random select?

Oh that reminds me, I need to add "No Infinites" to the Ruleset I posted before :p
Dedede Vs DK is just stupid then.

However i will address your pros for each stage.

Poke Stadium:
Adv:
- Nice flat stage - Agreed.
- Two platforms - Advantage How?
- Transformations are mostly balanced and not permanent - Mostly? Not good enough. Transformed stages entirely unbalanced.
Having two platforms, as opposed to no platforms, is a crucial component. They impact upon people who may rely on projectile camping as a strategy and provide a far more balanced stage lay out than a completely flat stage like FD.

They also play an important part in avoiding the grabby characters like ICs or Dedede, giving players a strategical means of avoiding grabs via platform camping. As well as this they are important in terms of stage positioning in general and allow characters to continue comboes across stages.

Transformations are balanced enough. No stage in this game is truly balanced, like Melee. The transformations are mostly the same in Melee and present the same problems then as they do now, that is, stalling and walls.

However with stage striking, you can simply strike it if your character fears walls.
Lylat Cruise:
Adv:
- Single definite platform - Definite? You even say in your Cons that it moves.
- Three platforms - Again advantage how?
It is a definite platform. It doesn't disappear. By definite I mean it's a physical stage component that can't be fallen through.

I addressed the importance of platforms earlier.

Delfino Plaza:
Adv:
- Flat stage with varying platforms (most of the time) - Too much varying (most of the time)
- Transformations not permanent - Being permanent or not means nothing. Your opponent will not wait for the stage to transform back. Transformed stages entirely unbalanced.
I won't argue with you here because I too believe this stage to be too unbalanced to be a starter.

Castle Siege:
Adv:
- Flat Stage - Agreed.
- Varying Platforms preventing projectile camping and walkoff abuse - The 2nd transformation is nothing but walk off abuse. How do the platforms prevent this?
- Transformations extremely predictable (They never change in order) - Contradiction. I think you mean they always change in order. Which is not an advantage if what they transform into are unbalanced. Same reason as above as well.
Platforms prevent walkoff abuse by giving you multiple tiers of the stage to camp and avoid the opponent on. The platforms are substantial in size and do allow for camping.

lol, thanks for pointing out that contradiction. Yeah, they are always in the same order, and it's predictable. So you always know when you'll have to prepare to camp the opponent on platforms if you have to.

You've also included:
Because of this wonderful thing called stage striking you don't have to play on this stage if you perceive your opponent to be one to attempt to abuse this. (Every matchup outside of Dedede should be able to play on this stage without too much hassle).

I've given reason about stage striking already.
And I've disputed that earlier, though so you can quote my stage striking argument back if you want to I'll write it again so you can address it by itself.

Stage striking allows for two opponents to come to a mutually agreeable stage that is fair and not randomly selected. This allows for a more diverse stage list, and helps to diversify character balance at both ends of the spectrum by allowing them to avoid playing on stages that do not represent balanced starters that other character's might do well on. This has always been an important philosophy in Australian stage lists.

And go on to say:
Even if you do end up facing Dedede here, you can simply camp the multiple platforms and play keep away until the transformation ends.

You shouldn't have to implicate camping and "play keep away" just to compensate for a unbalanced stage. Otherwise put every stage in and tell us exactly where to camp on every stage so that it keeps it balanced.
You should know this Ryan. Not every stage is suited for tournament play. I could tell you how to camp on Hyrule Temple, but there's no way I would allow that for tournament play.

Once again stage striking exists to eliminate this issue. Most people would ban this stage right off the bat should they face a Dedede for example. After that, there's barely a reason to ban this stage.

And you have given no reason for yoshis island brawl except for the fact that:
Yoshi's Island (Brawl) is more neutral than Final Destination. A flat stage without platforms makes for a very one sided match against a skilled Diddy/Snake/ROB/Anyone who benefits from so much open space.

Doesnt fit into the parameters set. And your basing your argument here on character advantage not stage.
Yoshi's Island has a definite platform with a single long over head platform which stifles projectile campers. There's hardly a thing wrong with this stage and offers a few tricks to different characters.

I'm using character advantages as examples to supplement my argument for it as a starter.

I didn't choose to point out its advantages (in terms of it's viability as a starter) because its components don't make it unviable. I cannot think of a strong enough reason to remove it from the starter list unless you count 'It's gay' as a reason.

Vyse it seems like you want to have 5 stages for some reason. That it's an absolute must. But why is this? You say:
we need 5. I think 3 starters is dangerously low (even if most of the time those three are the ones chosen through stage striking)

Dangerously low how? And if these are the three that are going to be chosen through stage striking anyway whats the point of having the others.
First off how do you know those stages are going to be chosen every time? Whenever I played people using stage striking at past tournaments, they almost never wound up on those stages.

Certain matchups might call for BF/SV/FD to be banned if both players deem it warranted.

I consider 3 stages dangerously low as they create a situation where characters who stand a better chance on other traditional starters may be outclassed because of the lack of a list to choose from. Snake for example is a monster on those stages.

Though, I will concede a point here. With only 5 stages, a Snake player would still be able to pick one of BF/SV/FD, though that would be dictated by the opponent and they will wind up on the stage that the opponent, would feel comfortable facing a Snake on. So even then you can see the benefit of stage striking.

Really, there should be 7 stages, but I think 5 is a good amount that it provides a compromise between stage diversity and stage conservatism.

Nothing is more serious than when your playing for money. This is competitive play this is to prove who exactly is the better player. Its not about how fun the game is. When your playing friendlies pick any stage you want it doesn't matter. But when your playing for someones hard earned cash. A more serious approach is definetly needed.
Which is why I've taken yours and everyone else's concerns into account and have drafted the current proposed ruleset. I agree with your philosophy, but not at the expense of my own. If we lived in America it'd be different. But until we have a smash scene as active as Melborune or (and especially) New South Wales with multiple TO's organising tournaments, I am forced to make compromise in lieu of catering for specific player groups.

Which sucks cause I do wanna run a tournament with a list like the one you proposed :ohwell:

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Ryan, you ****ing gun. I call shottie <3333333
Haha Sure thing. :)
<3

~
Vyse.

"What I meant by my stage list post is that we should pick ONE of either Pokemon Stadium/Lylat/Delfino/Castle Siege to fill the last slot. This would make a list of 5."

Thats why i wrote "You think:
Yoshis island(Brawl)
With the inclusion and/of:"

"You should know this Ryan. Not every stage is suited for tournament play. I could tell you how to camp on Hyrule Temple, but there's no way I would allow that for tournament play."

I was obviously being sarcastic.

"Snake for example is a monster on those stages. "

So ban S Tiers.

Which is why I've taken yours and everyone else's concerns into account and have drafted the current proposed ruleset. I agree with your philosophy, but not at the expense of my own. If we lived in America it'd be different. But until we have a smash scene as active as Melborune or (and especially) New South Wales with multiple TO's organising tournaments, I am forced to make compromise in lieu of catering for specific player groups.

Which sucks cause I do wanna run a tournament with a list like the one you proposed :ohwell:
We really don't have enough smashers. However i feel i'll hold a tournament sometime this year.

What were your thoughts on best of 5 For Winners Finals and Losers Finals?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
We really don't have enough smashers. However i feel i'll hold a tournament sometime this year.
I <3 You Ryan :laugh:

What were your thoughts on best of 5 For Winners Finals and Losers Finals?
Depends on time really.
I'm leaning towards no.
: /

Moose exaggerates it alot just a bit, but he's got a point.

I need to sort out recording equipment for this too.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Why is the counter pick stage announced before your opponent chooses their character? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of choosing a stage that disadvantages their character since they can just swap to one not so disadvantaged by the cp?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
That's the whole point. Otherwise it's far too disadvantageous to give the other player the ability to both counter pick stage AND character based on the opponent's choice.

If the winner goes Dedede, you could just go Falco + Japes = GG

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ryan. You and me. Let's run a big Queenland major someday. We just need a name that's from a Movie. Single word. I can do the rest :grin:

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Ryan. You and me. Let's run a big Queenland major someday. We just need a name that's from a Movie. Single word. I can do the rest :grin:
FIGHT CLUB

**** that's 2 words.

I'm thinking of comming to autumn lan for melee. If I do I'll probably be comming with a friend, but I don't know if he'll be playing (because he's never played competitive melee). He'll probably bring his girlfriend I guess... can they enter the venue without participating?

I might come to brawl... maybe...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You can spectate for free. Yeah.
The more the merrier Rob.

@Cao: Sounds like a plan. But you've already taken all the good names :(

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
That's the whole point. Otherwise it's far too disadvantageous to give the other player the ability to both counter pick stage AND character based on the opponent's choice.

If the winner goes Dedede, you could just go Falco + Japes = GG
you might not be good with falco or japes.. even if u win u still have to put up with their counterpick on that. so it means first match is very important. v. winner of first match has greater chance of winning.

winner of a neutral match + winner of their counterpick = winner
winner of a neutral match + winner of their opponents counterpick = clear winner
winner of their counterpick + winner of their opponents counterpick = comeback winner

using vyse way all 3 matchs overall are gonna be more fair for both players even during counterpicks.
using the Falco japes way more chance of there being 3 games per set.
well either way the better player will win. i cant decide which i like more.. but both are better than just 3 neutral stages

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
OK.

Can we have a TV/Wii/other equipment list?
Gonna need enough TVS yo!

DJCAT:
- 6 TVS (only 3 if I can't get the extra 3 taken...)
- 1 Wii
- 2 N64s ( If someone else has an N64 and can bring it, please do. Own controllers would be nice too. ) (Also I have 7 perfect nick controllers currently)
- HEAPSLOTS of powerboards and stuff (even though LanSmash will probably give us everything we need in this department)
-maybe some lollies n energy drinks. :)

Interstate people, if possible bring your Wii/s. :chuckle:
Thank you and good night!
Keep off the roads!

EDIT:
Also, Goldeneye is on Day 1 and Snowboard Kids 2 is on Day 2, unlike what the front page says. :p

BILLY: 1 N64 (Thanks Billy!)

JEZMO:
1 Wii, 1 TV, 1 Brawl Disc, 1 Powerboard

DJCAT:
- 6 TVS (only 3 if I can't get the extra 3 taken...)
- 1 Wii
- 2 N64s ( If someone else has an N64 and can bring it, please do. Own controllers would be nice too. ) (Also I have 7 perfect nick controllers currently)
- HEAPSLOTS of powerboards and stuff (even though LanSmash will probably give us everything we need in this department)
-1 Brawl, 1 Melee + Memory.

TOTAL:
7 TVS
3 N64s
2 Wiis
2 Brawls
1 Melee

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
yay snowboard kids 2, i haven't played that game in like forever <3

im kinda worried about melee though, i better start playing that again... or else im going to be owned badly... xD

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
My partner for the doubles, MetaNova had to dropout . Is there anyone still looking for a partner?

*EDIT*I can bring 1 Wii, 1 TV, 1 Brawl Disc, 1 Powerboard

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
hmmmm, i also dont have a partner for brawl... for the time being, is there anyone that needs a parnter thats just playing for more fun then winning? =P ill have to find a victim haha XD

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
turns out i dont have a partner... volunteers?
team with me attila >=O and we do epic double lucas rapage XD lmfao, well im more out for fun so if i was gonna partner with you i would need to be a bit more better (doesnt wanna be crap and make us loose lawl) so yeah if your desperate and cant find anyone we can team =)

im more excited for teh snowboard kids 2 rounds, i used to be obsessed with that game <3

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
team with me attila >=O and we do epic double lucas rapage XD lmfao, well im more out for fun so if i was gonna partner with you i would need to be a bit more better (doesnt wanna be crap and make us loose lawl) so yeah if your desperate and cant find anyone we can team =)

im more excited for teh snowboard kids 2 rounds, i used to be obsessed with that game <3
you wont need to concern yourself with Snowboard kids 2, the title is already in my hands i can feel it

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
you wont need to concern yourself with Snowboard kids 2, the title is already in my hands i can feel it
You might go well, we don't know how many are entering
so i wouldn't get too confident.
By the way we are recording most of the N64 stuff
and don't worry, Bob and I are not practicing (We want this to be interesting)
Later.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I may or may not come to this, not sure yet, but if I do I wouldnt mind teaming with jesmo, snake and wolf make a killer team.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
might need a partner ill pick someone on the day =P
oh yeah ill bring my wii.

i can probably pick up a tv before hand from djs at a meet or something =P if it needs transporting

still deciding if its worth extra 15$ to play snowboard kids 2 :X

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Only an Extra $10 if you simply don't enter the Melee Singles Comp.

Hell, I'll shout you $5 for entry if you decide to transport TV's for DJ.

On that note, I'm gonna have a donation bucket on both days for people to donate whatever they have to the DJ Cat Gaming TV fund. He's recently invested his own money into buying TV's and it's about time we paid him back.

Also, I still owe Kaion at least $10 :D
Been like a year now rofl.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
No way Vyse, they're my TVs. :embarrass

I'll shout you something real good, just so you can play SBK2 Arrow.
I'm deadly. Serious.

@Luke: Remember to catch the Rock n Roll Train. Haha, I can actually hear said train RIGHT NOW.

@Arrow: We'll discuss picking up TVs when your not so busy.
And humanoids. I might have more than a car load. :ohwell:
Ben might be able to do it better cause of where he lives, hes kinda coming in that direction BUT I'm not putting that on him, he might have other commitments as it is. We'll work it out.

I'll update the TVs and stuff thing tonight, i should be playing the sleeping game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom