• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A thread ASK QUESTIONS HERE.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Range never changes except for Aura Sphere. Only power.

Also, Fair is safe enough. If all else fails, SHAD or roll.

or just... play defensively like he should've been doing all along.

Sir Aaron

Smash Rookie
Hello ^^

Do you lucario players have a skype that yal use? If not we should all make a skype.. i think that would be cool.

What do you think?

tekkie

Smash Master
is lucario's glide toss useful? what about his item boost? the latter seems better, but they both seem laggy too.

also what about OoS options?

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Hello ^^

Do you lucario players have a skype that yal use? If not we should all make a skype.. i think that would be cool.

What do you think?
we have the IRC. it's our general meeting place and headquarters. (at least, it used to be.)

beware of the furry welcome some might give, but just be cool and you'll integrate yourself among us well.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Nobody goes to the IRC anymore. Stauffy scared them all off. Only the toughest Lucs still do their best to survive there in that barren wasteland.

Glide toss is fun to toy with, such as glide toss to fsmash, but unless you know how to dribble, just throw the bananas away. It's not worth it.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Dribbling's fuuuuuun. And luc can do forward and backward dribbles (forward = JCT, backwards = regular glidetoss)
If you do the backwards one, make sure you do the smaller slide, you can't do it if you do the bigger slide.

I had fun doing ninja banana comebacks this one set, I had to get used to bananas for a match, then totally owned the other two matches lol.

tekkie

Smash Master
Dribbling's fuuuuuun. And luc can do forward and backward dribbles (forward = JCT, backwards = regular glidetoss)
If you do the backwards one, make sure you do the smaller slide, you can't do it if you do the bigger slide.

I had fun doing ninja banana comebacks this one set, I had to get used to bananas for a match, then totally owned the other two matches lol.
i haven't even looked at lucario's JCT. can it be done easily? maybe it's just me, but the glide toss seems really hard.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
JCT is very doable, you just have to JCT forward and immediately throw down for "dribbling" it.

Glidetoss got easy for me once I switched my primary glidetoss shoulder button to L instead of R, the timing's sooooo much easier to work with.

Milln

Smash Champion
For the record, Stauffy did -not- scare everyone off. The only one that we got rid of was Mewtario (Whom we can all agree on) and Kita's currently being a whinybaby.

IRC is always headquarters.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
For the record, Stauffy did -not- scare everyone off. The only one that we got rid of was Mewtario (Whom we can all agree on) and Kita's currently being a whinybaby.

IRC is always headquarters.
Oh really?

We used to have the largest IRC group, now we're lucky if we get 3 posts a day. I blame Stauffy.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Snake ftilt is snake leaning forward with a knee to the gut and then an overhead hammer that does 21% fresh.

You deal with it by staying at its max range and sding it away.

being very close to snake and sding behind him.

wait for him to ftilt and punish oos

pressure in the air better, etc etc.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Other options include: powershield first hit and grab, sometimes you're able to grab after his hitbox is out and his knee is sticking out even if you don't powershield.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Other options include: powershield first hit and grab, sometimes you're able to grab after his hitbox is out and his knee is sticking out even if you don't powershield.
Are you seriously implying that it is even humanly possible to powershield and grab a 4 frame move with as much range and lenient timing as Snake's Ftilt? There's a line, even for blatant theorycrafting.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
It happens...

occasionally.

It's usually the result of not mixing it up with jab n' grab stuff though.

Edit: Ohhhh, you mean powershield AND GRAB.

yeah, that's tough.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
just react to the *TINK*

and do w.e.

The only way you can powershield stuff this fast is if you read it.

or you get lucky idk

Top Bottom