• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Joe I think they nerfed falco's shine, so there's more lag after the hitbox comes out. You can combo with it, but it's a risky move if you don't link into it. Then again, you don't have many frames to combo after, it depends on the opponents DI kinda.
Fox, Falco, Falcon, TL, Marth, Kirby, ZSS, Ness; all are great and I'm sure I'm missing a few. Pretty much everyone in B+ is good except Zelda and Sonic from what I've played.
ZSS? I suck with her, I guess that's why. I honestly don't know what I'd do against ZSS.
Zelda is bad? In Mtl we were like :confused: when we heard they gave her invincibility frames on certain moves. I don't think she's bad, I think she's a character that gets good with the player. Recovery is still balls though. Sonic is way more fun than in vbrawl. All of the rest makes sense though. You have no jiggs? Surprising... meh she's lame anyway.
Edit- MK is also broken in B+ still.
Nah he's like a regular character now lol since everyone is more broken than before lol

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
The lag isn't as asburd as it was in GSH2 with Falco's reflector. That was just stupid.

Zelda is muking amazing in B+. The bad recovery is her only true problem, IMO. If you don't know the matchup against a good Zelda, expect to be *****.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i saw lucarios in the pound4 b+ vids, wtf did they do to his recovery?how long he have that **** for? sooo beast

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
So like I was talking with a friend who said he wants to go with me to the tourney but he doesn't want to play, just spectate. So he asks me how is it for me in total and I told him around 45 (Venue fee+Brawl singles+Buffet) if I choose to pay for the buffet of course. But then he asks me if he could pay for buffet while still being spectator? Can he do that?
Yes, anyone is allowed to buy into the buffet. Please try to confirm asap so I can make an appropriate order.

Jer

Smash Ace
Lol you guys over react, it's quite funny.

South Shore crew? You're aware both zaf and myself live on the south shore, so technically we should be on your crew.

According to zafs logic, he is correct, you guys havent mentioned anything to him about a life in the longest time, and now you're bitter, who's fault is that.

You really don't have to take it out on us, and "Not be associated" with Montreal, seriously.

Also according to you, i shouldnt be able to associate with you, it's been over a month since i've seen anyone in the smash community excluding Zaf. Seriously, get over it

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lol you guys over react, it's quite funny.

South Shore crew? You're aware both zaf and myself live on the south shore, so technically we should be on your crew.

According to zafs logic, he is correct, you guys havent mentioned anything to him about a life in the longest time, and now you're bitter, who's fault is that.

You really don't have to take it out on us, and "Not be associated" with Montreal, seriously.
My bad, wel take another name.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
LOLLL civil war in quebec... solve it with some epic crew battle MM's

Illiad, sounds good. Leafy sure, ill do both if you want

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
The lag isn't as asburd as it was in GSH2 with Falco's reflector. That was just stupid.

Zelda is muking amazing in B+. The bad recovery is her only true problem, IMO. If you don't know the matchup against a good Zelda, expect to be *****.
Zelda!? there are other good zelda users? where?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't feel like associating to Montreal right now. I am already disappointed by someone, we're not going to give a hand.
wow... I was only saying you're team was beast... I was already considering 2nd place in crews... but it's cool to know that I'm hated now for some reason :urg:

geez, what did I do? pm me back, keep it off the boards...
I mean why would I, as Zaf's logic goes, I haven't seen you guys in a long time so why would I play with you? Ive seen Swordgard Kingkong and my brother much more. Sorry guys, good luck though.
*doesn't know how to respond*
LOLLL civil war in quebec... solve it with some epic crew battle MM's
well I've been thinking of money matching holy for a while now, but I don't think now's the right moment...

david: 5 dollars bo5. winner gets to buy drinks and keep the change. and best of 5 because I suck at this game and would want to try to find a way to out gay you, and I fear that 2 games is not enough.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmm brawl+, ya. I'm not touching vbrawl unless.... actually if it was a tournament full of scrubs, I'd take MK and spam tornado and attempt to steal the money, but this is a real tournament. Basically, I decided not to touch vBrawl ever again, and that was confirmed at BISB2 when I touched brawl for the first time since Philadelphia... and umm, never again! Still a fun game, but it's too campy for my blood.

edit: how does one reach master marco?

zaf

Smash Lord
attn: wall of text

Look, you guys are acting way out of proportion. IT is my car, and in the end no matter what I have absolution.

You guys literally wait 'till last second to confirm something with me, where as on the other hand I have been discussing this with jer, elef and somewhat with chet since i knew about this. PKM i asked more recently about this, but he was coming to nikos fail tourney. He also drives, so for ****ing once i wont have to drive all the way ( excluding oin2).

Holy was the only one who was suppose to be coming with me a long *** time ago. I never said it was for sure that ally would have a spot, so you are just acting like a baby now. I remember you even telling me ally, that is was ok if i couldnt get you a spot, that you can always find other ways there. As for king kong, he asked if there was room for nikos tourney and i told him no, that was that.

In the beginning ally/holy, who brought you guys to all those toronto and niagra tourneys? Who brought you to ottawa? who brought you to philly? Who brought you to conneticut?

I DID, i brought you to all of those tourneys and never asked for anything in return. and now you are basically treating me, and the rest of montreal as if we dont exist. Sounds really ungreatful to me. I never said no to you guys in the past, but now that i do, you ****ing throw a fit. Your attitudes are disgusting. Either way, what did the rest of the community to do you?

In the end, you guys never tried to reach me in time for this. you could of easily got in touch with me if you wanted to. you know how? post in the mtl thread and just say " someone get a hold of zaf for me".
Someone in the montreal community would call me, maybe jer, even joel. Chet and elef have done this before for people who have been looking for me. You guys are just being ignorant and not turning to the people who would of helped you out the most. and now you are ignoring them lol...ironic...

either way, sg is a queer
david your cool, cant wait to play/see you

Smash is more then about the game, its about the community and people you meet. Which is one of the reasons i am going to this. I want to see all my TDOT homeboys. I also have made some of the greatest friends of my life unintentiaonlly. Its too bad i realized this too late. Ally wont even come to the weeklies because its too boring, but he wants me to bring him to a tourney..... maybe i might be too boring for him on the car drive?

I know i dont make it out the weeklies as much as i can, but im older then you ally/holy and i have more **** to take care of now. if i could, i would be at ncba every week

tl;dr:

my car, my rules. if you dont think of things ahead of time, dont expect the rest of the world to do it for you.

Iliad

Smash Lord

I was having this same issue, or something similar for the past tourney in Scarborough. A buddy of mine was supposed to drive me and everything seemed good. He suddenly got delayed more than expected. But it was fine, we'd just be a little late. Then he got delayed even further and I realized I'd be too late for doubles. I was flipping the **** out and then I realized something:

"Why am I getting pissed off at him? I don't even have my license. He doesn't want to necessarily drive out to Scarborough and yet he's willing to. I need to calm the **** down."

Not the same situation, but I get where you're coming from Zaf.

That being said. Marco, Elliot, you're still sexy as ****. AND THIS TOURNEY IS GOING TO BE ****ING EPIIIICCC

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THE GREATEST PORTION OF THIS TOURNEY. A 2$ WINNER TAKES ALL AIR-HOCKEY SIDE EVENT. (Which will prolly be me lawl)

AND GET PSYCHED FOR AN EPIC 10$ MM BETWEEN ILIAD 'OWNER OF THE SECRET TECHNIQUE' AND NICKCAM 'THE BROWN WAYNE GRETZKY'

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
david: 5 dollars bo5. winner gets to buy drinks and keep the change. and best of 5 because I suck at this game and would want to try to find a way to out gay you, and I fear that 2 games is not enough.
I'll tech chase gently.

<3 <3 Reggie <3 <3

david your cool, cant wait to play/see you
I agree ^.^

I love you ^.^

I'll mm your sheik my falcon 1:10 odds. you win i give you 10 i win you give me 100

=========)))))))))))
It's probably bad that I'm considering taking those odds.

mmm i'll think about it. kinda want to play your peach again.
Alright.

=) Link vs. Sheik?
Gotta love it!
That matchup is so gay for Link :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom