• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
wow... I was only saying you're team was beast... I was already considering 2nd place in crews... but it's cool to know that I'm hated now for some reason :urg:

geez, what did I do? pm me back, keep it off the boards...
*doesn't know how to respond*
well I've been thinking of money matching holy for a while now, but I don't think now's the right moment...

david: 5 dollars bo5. winner gets to buy drinks and keep the change. and best of 5 because I suck at this game and would want to try to find a way to out gay you, and I fear that 2 games is not enough.
I don't hate you bro, none of you, I'm just disappointed at Zaf thinking I use him and stuff. + 2 crews is better than one :p would be too easy.

AllyKnight

attn: wall of text

Look, you guys are acting way out of proportion. IT is my car, and in the end no matter what I have absolution.

You guys literally wait 'till last second to confirm something with me, where as on the other hand I have been discussing this with jer, elef and somewhat with chet since i knew about this. PKM i asked more recently about this, but he was coming to nikos fail tourney. He also drives, so for ****ing once i wont have to drive all the way ( excluding oin2).

Holy was the only one who was suppose to be coming with me a long *** time ago. I never said it was for sure that ally would have a spot, so you are just acting like a baby now. I remember you even telling me ally, that is was ok if i couldnt get you a spot, that you can always find other ways there. As for king kong, he asked if there was room for nikos tourney and i told him no, that was that.

In the beginning ally/holy, who brought you guys to all those toronto and niagra tourneys? Who brought you to ottawa? who brought you to philly? Who brought you to conneticut?

I DID, i brought you to all of those tourneys and never asked for anything in return. and now you are basically treating me, and the rest of montreal as if we dont exist. Sounds really ungreatful to me. I never said no to you guys in the past, but now that i do, you ****ing throw a fit. Your attitudes are disgusting. Either way, what did the rest of the community to do you?

In the end, you guys never tried to reach me in time for this. you could of easily got in touch with me if you wanted to. you know how? post in the mtl thread and just say " someone get a hold of zaf for me".
Someone in the montreal community would call me, maybe jer, even joel. Chet and elef have done this before for people who have been looking for me. You guys are just being ignorant and not turning to the people who would of helped you out the most. and now you are ignoring them lol...ironic...

either way, sg is a queer
david your cool, cant wait to play/see you

Smash is more then about the game, its about the community and people you meet. Which is one of the reasons i am going to this. I want to see all my TDOT homeboys. I also have made some of the greatest friends of my life unintentiaonlly. Its too bad i realized this too late. Ally wont even come to the weeklies because its too boring, but he wants me to bring him to a tourney..... maybe i might be too boring for him on the car drive?

I know i dont make it out the weeklies as much as i can, but im older then you ally/holy and i have more **** to take care of now. if i could, i would be at ncba every week

tl;dr:

my car, my rules. if you dont think of things ahead of time, dont expect the rest of the world to do it for you.
Ur right about the community, Ive been in canada about 2 days a week or 3 for school then the rest in the community, don't make me a smash lecture I think I Know what it is and same **** don't get upset if we don,t want to play with you guys in the same crew, our crew, our rules.

You don't play brawl, too boring? stop being hypocrite

And no dummy, the point of going with you is because it's funny, I don't think KK was implied in this too ever.

Whatever I'm not mad at you or all, just saying we've been still trying for a few months (not intensively).

Have a fun trip.

thems fighting words monsieur ally...****s bout to get real
lol HYPING DIZZZ **** SON!

zaf

Smash Lord
i dont play brawl, but we both have a common game to play.

oh and i never had a problem with sepearte crews, i just dont want you to seperate yourself from the montreal community.

AllyKnight

i dont play brawl, but we both have a common game to play.

oh and i never had a problem with sepearte crews, i just dont want you to seperate yourself from the montreal community.
I meant in crews -.- not Montreal itself in the community. it's fine though I send a pm to Jer, I'm kinda done talking about this.

swordgard

Smash Hero
attn: wall of text

Look, you guys are acting way out of proportion. IT is my car, and in the end no matter what I have absolution.

You guys literally wait 'till last second to confirm something with me, where as on the other hand I have been discussing this with jer, elef and somewhat with chet since i knew about this. PKM i asked more recently about this, but he was coming to nikos fail tourney. He also drives, so for ****ing once i wont have to drive all the way ( excluding oin2).

Holy was the only one who was suppose to be coming with me a long *** time ago. I never said it was for sure that ally would have a spot, so you are just acting like a baby now. I remember you even telling me ally, that is was ok if i couldnt get you a spot, that you can always find other ways there. As for king kong, he asked if there was room for nikos tourney and i told him no, that was that.

In the beginning ally/holy, who brought you guys to all those toronto and niagra tourneys? Who brought you to ottawa? who brought you to philly? Who brought you to conneticut?

I DID, i brought you to all of those tourneys and never asked for anything in return. and now you are basically treating me, and the rest of montreal as if we dont exist. Sounds really ungreatful to me. I never said no to you guys in the past, but now that i do, you ****ing throw a fit. Your attitudes are disgusting. Either way, what did the rest of the community to do you?

In the end, you guys never tried to reach me in time for this. you could of easily got in touch with me if you wanted to. you know how? post in the mtl thread and just say " someone get a hold of zaf for me".
Someone in the montreal community would call me, maybe jer, even joel. Chet and elef have done this before for people who have been looking for me. You guys are just being ignorant and not turning to the people who would of helped you out the most. and now you are ignoring them lol...ironic...

either way, sg is a queer
david your cool, cant wait to play/see you

Smash is more then about the game, its about the community and people you meet. Which is one of the reasons i am going to this. I want to see all my TDOT homeboys. I also have made some of the greatest friends of my life unintentiaonlly. Its too bad i realized this too late. Ally wont even come to the weeklies because its too boring, but he wants me to bring him to a tourney..... maybe i might be too boring for him on the car drive?

I know i dont make it out the weeklies as much as i can, but im older then you ally/holy and i have more **** to take care of now. if i could, i would be at ncba every week

tl;dr:

my car, my rules. if you dont think of things ahead of time, dont expect the rest of the world to do it for you.
More later, but why am I queer? I don't have any problem with you or anything, its just that I don't feel like we really know each other much. If holy and ally don't want to team with you, il team with them over you. They just happen to be playing brawl unlike you :S I'm a brawl player, not B+.

Also just to make this clear, there are currently two community, the brawl community, and the B+ and melee community. I am 100x more akin with the current brawl community(which i find to be amazing tbh) than with the other community(which i barely see and talk to). You guys kept saying brawl was a boring game, there was a chism. NBCA has mostly the melee/b+ community, which is why I don't go there(brawl always gets shafted at the weeklies so yeah). Holy kind of fits in both, but ally and holy are more often with the brawl community. This is why I am teaming with them, we play the same game and keep in contact. Ally and holy tried contacting you on aim and msn but your rarely there. I always talk to them on aim/msn, which is why I am teaming with them. If they don't want to team with you, then I won't team with you. I just don't feel I owe anything to the B+/melee community, so w/e I won't prevent holy/ally from dissociating with you guys.

Finally, this tourney is epic, im getting top 3 brawl singles and doubles.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Ur right about the community, Ive been in canada about 2 days a week or 3 for school then the rest in the community, don't make me a smash lecture I think I Know what it is and same **** don't get upset if we don,t want to play with you guys in the same crew, our crew, our rules.

You don't play brawl, too boring? stop being hypocrite

And no dummy, the point of going with you is because it's funny, I don't think KK was implied in this too ever.

Whatever I'm not mad at you or all, just saying we've been still trying for a few months (not intensively).

Have a fun trip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o#movie_player

tha_carter

Smash Ace
quebec hyping this **** upppp.... car 1 vs car 2 crew battle asap

And ill accept that samus ditto mm.... although its really boring =(

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
wait oops what?

does sylar want a ride from waterloo?
and wait summonedfist where are you? are you the guy in brampton or are you in kw?

I can give rides w/e

hitting brampton at 10am might be a bit hard but liek if we're at the venue at 11am that should be ok right !!?? TO plz confirm what time we HAVE to be thar at

I'm the guy in Brampton.

<_<

Hype.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
what happens if ppl dont register but show up? i have a few friends that are interested in going but its most likely gonna be a last minute decision for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom