• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
laughing at me means discrediting my fact which i posted. When you continually discredit me even with someone else giving evidence to what i state is still a personal attack. You are trying to call me a liar and bull****ter out of that laugh. How is that not a personal attack. i talked about stuff in your life because you made an attack on me calling me a scrub and saying a bunch of **** after the ****** comment and i'm not some pushover so i returned it to you 10 fold.

Kage, my respect for you has gone up again. The statement you made is very true and i take it to heart.

Ally your laughing at me and calling me a bull****ter is a direct insult to my integrity as a person.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Lol this guy thinks hes slick, you've lost your connection to any GTA tourney I host, and trust me, I'm going to host a LOT so you lost a legit connection to "free money", cause' we all know it's all you care about, hope you're happy with the trouble you've caused, ****ing menace.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Doc~ Stfu about the 2/3 thing, if you were meant to win the set you would have won it 3/5 anyways... Ally, look at what you have become, you are like bread, you've gone rotten and very few people can still stomach you. Luckily the Troll has an intense diet of rotten bread.

LOOK AT WHAT THE TROLL HAS DONE TO THE BRAWL COMMUNITY!!! YES!!! YES!!!

I'd like to start by thanking my mother, for if she had breast fed me maybe I wouldn't have been able to corrupt the society to the degree that I have. <3
Thank you troll, I now see how fun it is.

Thought I'd just quote this, since this has clearly turned into a back and forth troll feeding contest.

Ally you must be seriously bored right now.
Heh this IS FUNNY LOL

LOOK

Also Kage is the man, you always will have my support no matter what!

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Troll your sexy if only i wasn't ugly and a female i would let you do me and touch me in many unspeakable ways.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
**** Dimmy, making me blush online... Doc~ I'm not taking sides here, troof of da madder is... You SHOULD have won that set, but let yourself get rattled by having the stress of having to play two more matches. Sure you could argue ten beeeeeeelion times about how ally and holy pulled a bish move, but they even gave you extra prize money that they had no reason to give you other than that they feel that they cracked you under pressure.

Edit: Can we stop posting a black MJ chewing popcorn? He's only watching that movie because it has little children on the screen.

AllyKnight

laughing at me means discrediting my fact which i posted. When you continually discredit me even with someone else giving evidence to what i state is still a personal attack. You are trying to call me a liar and bull****ter out of that laugh. How is that not a personal attack. i talked about stuff in your life because you made an attack on me calling me a scrub and saying a bunch of **** after the ****** comment and i'm not some pushover so i returned it to you 10 fold.

Kage, my respect for you has gone up again. The statement you made is very true and i take it to heart.

Ally your laughing at me and calling me a bull****ter is a direct insult to my integrity as a person.
No that's how you took it, you TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY. Good job at taking stuff wrong, I hope you don't make too many mistakes later on like these kind of stuff Dimmy ;)

Lol this guy thinks hes slick, you've lost your connection to any GTA tourney I host, and trust me, I'm going to host a LOT so you lost a legit connection to "free money", cause' we all know it's all you care about, hope you're happy with the trouble you've caused, ****ing menace.
Who's always saying:

Don'T show up here I lost respect for you, man I lost all respect for you I hate you blahblah.

You and dimmy started the trouble. Good job guys, way to look terrible. it doesn't make me bad, people know me out of smash (most of em) Not you guys. ;P I won't miss your tournaments i promise I'll even come to them if I feel like.

Calling Ally a menace makes him seem like a ****** villian from like X-men or something
****, watch out Wolverine, Magneto is coming for you.

And Troll, seriously, all trollness aside, don't take this ******s side.
Doc, no one wants to side with you. True Story. cept Dimmy.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Wow man honestly, done with this thread.

Here's my shoutouts for this trollfest..

Ally: ****ing idiot

Jer: Biased but cool in person

Troll: Still my friend

Dimmy : Don't listen to that ******, not worth your time.

Kage : Full of wisdom, but once again, can't tell if your statements are truthful or bias, still respect you for being the warrior.

Have a good night guys, enjoy wasting loads of time trolling.

Just an edit: Nope, any tournament I host that has ****loads or even not many entrants at all, you are banned from, you think you can enforce some rights or something? Not going to work for you, don't even think of coming to any of my tournaments.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Am I the only one that laughed when Ally leaped for Joy when Holy beat Doc in that set?
I think it's safe to assume that the actual player SHOULD jump for joy, Ally was like "YESZ" (C. Falcon style) when Holy won... LOL.

O I C how it is Doc~, I don't get no shout-out just cause I'm forced to chew gum around you right? I'll remember this.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Kage : Full of wisdom, but once again, can't tell if your statements are truthful or bias, still respect you for being the warrior.

I am always trying to be truthful. That's my true goal in life. To be a warrior and maybe become an angel one day if that's possible, rofl. Well.. that would be when I'm done with my selfish goals... haha.

Being a warrior is tough, you gotta do the right decisions always which is super hard. You know like having discipline with training for example or with food.

AllyKnight

Night 18 yo, hope you don't wet your bed tonight O.O I hear the troll still lures in the closet.

Am I the only one that laughed when Ally leaped for Joy when Holy beat Doc in that set?
I think it's safe to assume that the actual player SHOULD jump for joy, Ally was like "YESZ" (C. Falcon style) when Holy won... LOL.

O I C how it is Doc~, I don't get no shout-out just cause I'm forced to chew gum around you right? I'll remember this.
LOL the Hyes was like Omg doc didn't see that obvious up b XD! **** was cool to see.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ur gonna say sorry to each other 2mo lol then allys gonna beat you with falco and moar QQs and pewpews will ensue

AllyKnight

ur gonna say sorry to each other 2mo lol then allys gonna beat you with falco and moar QQs and pewpews will ensue
Nah kid's mad, he'll probably say in 2 days, I am not mad anymore let's make peace, I'll be like **** yo couch with your lies. Oh doc, my sig never said your name, I'm putting it now, Have fun you earned it ^^

nickcam

Smash Ace
Calling Ally a menace makes him seem like a ****** villian from like X-men or something
Actually sir you are incorrect. Menance is a fairly new spiderman villain introduced after the terrible brand new day storyline. Learn Ur Marvel PLease before u post ignorant comments.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I like the philosophical posts Kage. Especially about service to self (self love) service to others (love for others).

Divinokage

Smash Legend
The truth is not out there, it's inside! =P

But usually everyone is too scared to beat their own fears and their doubts about themselves. I mean like when you are alone and there's no one around you, no computer to distract you... what do you do? Even with all your successes, you would feel so empty. You would think like, why did I do all of this, what's the point? But then how about right now?? What am i doing? You know? =P That's the warrior way, finding the way to be happy right now.. living the moment. If any emotion comes then it comes, it's natural, let it be. Just make sure you direct it the right way.

Find what you love, it's never too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom