• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
The SFIV pot is looking decent. Some money there.

People who don't register and show up can still get in if there is room. If not, out of luck.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I use controllers in SF4 as well, but the ps3 controllers are vastly superior to Xbox for this game in every conceivable way.

In other, sadder news, im not going to be able to come out to this tourney, there are more pressing matters that call for the little money I currently have available to me at this point in time.

Ima try really hard to get to a canada tourney soon tho.

5ive

Smash Champion
This is exam week so I get off early.

Highschool ftw. And I was playing Project M, OMG IM WBR GET AT ME. ;)

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Thanks alot Distructo. :)

And btw, I actually haven't finished last every tournament. I actaully have never finished last since I have always made it out of pools.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I can't wait to **** these kids in B+. It's going to be me and TO Joe in Grand Finals for the record. Cause we're the most beast with our non-viable tourney chars. I'd say Ray Kalm, but his gano is too well tuned to vB.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Montreal MIGHT beat me and joe, Jer. But I just wanna prove a point to 5ive, Ginger, and Distructo, that they're scrubs and should focus on vBrawl. Culex's falcon might win b+ though if he shows.

5ive

Smash Champion
Montreal MIGHT beat me and joe, Jer. But I just wanna prove a point to 5ive, Ginger, and Distructo, that they're scrubs and should focus on vBrawl. Culex's falcon might win b+ though if he shows.
Yo ginger sucks you'll prove that easily to him.

lezzzz go

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
Anything his falcon can do i can do better. I can do anything better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom