• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't subscribe to this. I just post in it every so often to ensure it stays at the top of the threads I check.

Pfshaw@threadsubscribing

ds22

Smash Lord
So to be clear:

It was impossible to have two of the same character happening at the same time (for instance, you can't edit Marth and alsp have Marth, making including any Roy edits in P:M impossible as an example).

What Dentarion seems to have done is found a way to copy a character onto another character, thus working around this limitation (unless this could already be done). Thus if you wanted, you could copy Marth and his structure onto an alloy and then the alloy could become Roy.

There are four alloys, so there could be four "Fallen" character edits in this pack. So it's possible that we may see Mewtwo, Roy, etc.

Just a guess.
I like your theory, but don't get your hopes up.

Sterowent

Smash Ace
USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST
heh. ehhh...

There isn't enough hype for this.
JIGGS WHILE YOU MARF PEOPLE!
jiggs? over...marth? i wonder what kind of character it would...

THIS WILL BE THE END OF SMASH

so, have you guys figured out the full influence of dant's new discovery? will beloved GOG roy face off vs marth again, even if not in p:M?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Guys. Knock off the spam.

A lot of this is entirely unnecessary and I will start giving out minor spam infractions if you keep doing this.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
^

i don't think it's silly. but i would rather it stay as it is in Melee just for the sake of it "feeling" like Melee. (and that goes for many other things)

save that for Project "fill in the blank"

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Thoughts of nerfing top tiers(Jiggs) was frowned at but what about adding a fart effect to Jiggs? As in the rest has to charge over time. Well...I like the idea and it doesn't really nerf the resting power of jiggs.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
Thoughts of nerfing top tiers(Jiggs) was frowned at but what about adding a fart effect to Jiggs? As in the rest has to charge over time. Well...I like the idea and it doesn't really nerf the resting power of jiggs.
If the charge time is of about 1 or 2 frames after the hitbox, then I think it would be implemented.

>_>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if i had a wii i would be ALL ABOUT PM but since i dont i just play it when i can, lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahahaha. for a wii? ill just go without XD maybe if a million people come to pound thatll be my charity. come to pound and play in the first big project M tourney, thatll be my charity!@!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom