• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well he said top 5 and there are 6 names when you include Axe twice, so he probably wasn't putting Armada in there anyways

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I think he meant some combination of as in, "these players will be in the top 5 but I don't know what order"

But who knows

Beat!

Smash Master
If that's the case then I'd really like to know why he thinks Armada would end up outside of top 5, behind two players he has never lost a set to in tournament.

It's not that I don't think anyone could think so. I just didn't think Umbreon would.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I looked on the Genesis 2 line up of players. Is it tru that dark (from Chile) will be there?

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
i have a miserable time playing against peach! even when i play against really bad peaches i laser camp for 4-6 mins, cause im terrified of approaching and getting hit with some stupid ****. when i find myself playing against someone thats not straight awful, and can get around my lasers i get ****ed up. how do i play against this character???

idk how to combo her
idk how to approach her
idk how to not get pressured by her
idk peach

help please!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Played Hungrybox a lot yesterday, but not much with Falco.

Throwing puff asap>>>pummeling usually.

Puff's ducking animation when she WD's OOS so all of your moves except like Ftilt miss is ********. Be careful when shield pressuring and attempting to grab.

Tech skill isn't needed in large doses but you'll die more if you mess it up even once.

I think there's a little more but I forgot lol.

Hbox is gonna do well at Genesis.

Beat!

Smash Master
You played against Hbox? Was it a tournament?

... or did you just kind of walk into each other on the street and decide that some friendlies would be neat? xd

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You played against Hbox? Was it a tournament?

... or did you just kind of walk into each other on the street and decide that some friendlies would be neat? xd
Hbox is driving with his family to HOPE 3(his family has other business in PA) and they stayed the night in NC. He was an hour from me so I figured hey smash bros why not

Did you guys record some matches? <3
Haha I was gonna bring my VCR but then someone told me I'd be a douche if I recorded so I was like whatever.

We did gay stuff to each other a lot.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yes actually I played some great Marth vs him. =)

I'm talking about it some with Niko in the Marth thread but....

I think I won more friendlies than I lost and I believe most of them were on DL and FoD.

Marth's awesome. =p

Beat!

Smash Master
You beat his Puff on DL with Marth????????

That's it, I'm officially maining the not-so-heterosexual swordsman.

Thanks for helping me finally make up my mind lol =)

Also brb checking Marth thread.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
=(

I doubt I'll spend that much time Dairing Puff anyway (except for some janky edgeguards, possibly).

You're mean, Kage. Come to Europe and play some Ganon and see how much you'll laugh =p
Oh god... no thanks. =) lol. I wonder if Marth being even lighter affects the matchup all that much?

I'm sorry if I'm mean, I follow the way of truth.. I don't know how to sugarcoat it. =P

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
You got a point their. Lets just see if Axe plays his heart out again.
Holy ****ing ****s, will you ever learn the correct usage of There, Their, and They're?

THEIR SHOWS OWNERSHIP.

THEY'RE IS A CONTRACTION FOR THEY ARE.

THERE IS EVERYTHING ****ING ELSE.

/reallyhatesthiskindof****.

strawhats

Smash Master
So pp, how did you do against hbox with marth on stages like PS, FD, and battlefield? Damn I knew your marth was good but I didn't know it was like that pp. Its hard as hell trying to beat puff on DL.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So pp, how did you do against hbox with marth on stages like PS, FD, and battlefield? Damn I knew your marth was good but I didn't know it was like that pp. Its hard as hell trying to beat puff on DL.
I don't remember lol but his Puff is oddly good on PS I think so I might have lost there lol.

I think I did similarly on most stages but DL was a little closer.

strawhats

Smash Master
Well at least marth has got those small stages(YS and FoD) and you much like azen seem to do very well on DL.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
so pp how to do you manage to train with twitch? my training partners are marginally worse than i am, and don't do a lot of the things I need help with, so I end up just sandbagging and picking **** like pichu. :(

wat do

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
so pp how to do you manage to train with twitch? my training partners are marginally worse than i am, and don't do a lot of the things I need help with, so I end up just sandbagging and picking **** like pichu. :(

wat do
I tell him everything about smash in general I learn and then I let him apply it on his own.

Back when he sucked more I just played sort of like myself but mostly in a way to break his bad habits so he'd switch it up more to quit getting *****(biggest one was FH'ing by the edge and I would run up FH aerial him with everyone lol).

You could also train them or tell them what your habits are to make them push you more. Might be a pain to train with but it'd pay off overall.

Top Bottom