• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* V Melee Results and Shoutouts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Smash Champion
i just realized

1. Dr. PP (Falco)
2. Armada (Peach)
3. Hungrybox (Jigglypuff)
4. Axe (Pikachu)
5. Hax (C. Falcon)
5. M2K (Fox / Sheik / Marth)

8 different characters... melee *****

Gerbil

Smash Champion
i just realized

1. Dr. PP (Falco)
2. Armada (Peach)
4. Axe (Pikachu)
5. Hax (C. Falcon)

I love the fact that we get a Pikachu in our Top 4 XD

Kaffei

Smash Hero
i just realized

1. Dr. PP (Falco)
2. Armada (Peach)
4. Axe (Pikachu)
5. Hax (C. Falcon)

i hate meta knight
btw thanks hax

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Man i wish brawl players got as hype as you ***gos did in sets =/

Shoutout to Armada's Young Link loooooooooool

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
There's only one fangirl in europe and that's myself, however I'd find it tad difficult blowing up the boards with excessive fangirlish squeals and whatnot, in the case I found myself somehow inclined to do such a thing. :p

Besides, don't you mean fanboys? lol
lol when i say "fangirls" im talking about those nationalistic armada fans who bash the US for being cocky, etc and say he's the best in the world even though he lost (which makes no sense lol) and john for him and all that. the second armada wins a tourney over here those guys are gonna go off spamming the boards with "i told you so" posts

basically this is how i break down the connotation:

a "fanboy" is just a fan who cheers for the person/team they want to win. maybe johns for him from time to time, but accepts it when they lose because its part of the game

a "fangirl" is someone who gets butthurt when their person loses and johns for them as a serious means to justify the loss. their favorite player/team is the absolute best, though they cant explain why they lost other than something stopped them from playing their best when it mattered. its never a matter of someone else playing better, more a matter of implying something interfered with their boy

more later i got class

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Oh my god such an amazing weekend (minus whatever disease I caught that prevented me from playing on the last day.. Vomiting in the shower is not so much fun)

SHOUTOUTS!

Cactuar - Getting closer. I'm going to beat you next time.

DoH - You have no idea how much fun it was teaming with you. Placing 13th in doubles is absolutely amazing. Thanks for teaming with me =) I hope we can do it again some time.

IHaveSpaceBalls - Your samus is really, really good. I love the way it moves with wavelands. We'll definitely MM next time I see you. It was wicked fun hanging out with you on Saturday night and getting lost in Ong Bak 3 lmao

Voodoo - God damn. I know I've already told you this but your falco is amazing. I hope I can play you again at Genesis.

Linguini - I wasn't expecting your ganon to be that **** but wow. I couldn't do anything to it.

Unknown522 - Close! I'll remember not to jump on Rainbow Cruise next time. Fun matches

ycz6 - Sorry for dipping on you in teams to team with DoH. I'm glad you found another teammate. Come to more Mass tournaments!

Scrapmettle - You're a cool dude. Definitely keep improving and beast people.

Sypher Phoenix / Sa2Master / Max - Nice seeing you man. Good job uploading finals so quick. talk to you on Gamefaqs.

Dark Peach - Hope you got home safe.

Strawhat - Same as Dark Peach. I felt really bad we couldn't do anything to help you =/

HarrietTheGuy - You're really good. I wish I could have played you on Monday.

Cyrain - I'm going to beat you next time! =) I had so much fun playing you.

Vect0rman - Like I said to Cyran, I'm not letting you pull away the win next time. You're a really awesome guy. I hope I see you at Genesis.

Yeah! - Pleasure seeing you as always. Keep improving - you're in a great region for that.

Sauc3 - Told you that you were gonna get ***** with Fox. Try your luck next time <3 (Seriously though, good seeing you.)

Flow / Spife / Kyu Puff - Such a fun trip down with you guys, it was definitely one of my favorite experiences in general. The next time we do something like this we'll come way more prepared with food and everything :) Thanks for getting the room spifey <3

Plank - Great to see you. Amazing tournament. I wish I had made it out to the others.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's so nice to see my work pay off. Feels great.

Thanks to Plank for hosting! Sorry if I was one of the problems with R3 pools. =(

I see you, Mango. =)

Pretty sure Peepee has said so himself that he doesn't really like his tag but it stuck and now he can't really change it xD
^

i just realized

1. Dr. PP (Falco)
2. Armada (Peach)
4. Axe (Pikachu)
5. Hax (C. Falcon)

So good.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
KirbyKaze- We need way more friendlies next time man. I'm sorry we had to play in tourney when you didn't seem very warmed up. I wish we'd both been at our best for that match. I was really, really excited to play you. Also congratulations for being the cutest smash player. <3
ilu <3

Next time we'll have a really good set. You've shown me a lot of weaknesses in my game and this tournament has helped me put into perspective what I need to work on.

You're so chill and cool ^___^

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
1: Dr. PP (Falco)
2: Armada (Peach/Young Link)
3: HBox (Jigglypuff)
4: Axe (Pikachu/Falco)
5: Mew2king (Fox/Sheik/Marth)
5: Hax (Captain Falcon)
7: Cactaur (Fox/Marth)
7: Vanz (Peach/Sheik)
9: Cyrain (Fox)
9: Shroomed (Doctor Mario)
9: Amsah (Sheik)
9: Remen (Fox)
13: Unknown522 (Fox)
13: Zhu (Falco)
13: Kels (Fox)
13: Silent Wolf (Fox)
17: Chu (Ice Climbers)
17: Strawhat Dahean (Marth)
17: Lovage (Fox)
17: S2J (Captain Falcon)
17: MacD (Peach)
17: Blunted_Object (Falco)
17: Mang0 (Captain Falcon)
17: KirbyKaze (Sheik)
25: col bol (Fox)
25: Tect (Fox)
25: Tope (Sheik)
25: Raynex (Fox)
25: Chillin (Fox)
25: Tec0 (Sheik/Marth)
25: LOZR (Fox)
25: D'OH (Peach)
33: Redd (Marth/Sheik/Falco/Fox)
33: Plank (Sheik)
33: V3ctorMan (Yoshi)
33: DJ Nintendo (Samus/Doc/Bowser/Pikachu is all of them I think)

...the diversity is amazing. And we didn't even have surefire bracket level players like Kage, HMW, Taj, HugS, etc. come down.

Melee *****. Axe got 4th. FOURTH. And its not implausible to me that he could crack that top 3. A Yoshi made bracket. Hot damn.

If that doesn't inspire someone to (finally) unlock the potential of DK, I don't know what is.

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
YOU TEACH ME AND I'LL TEACH YOU

STACK

IT

UP!

Amazing tournament. There's nothing quite like being in the crowd during grand finals of a melee international. This community is fantastic

SHOUTOUTS

Kelly Smith: I was super impressed with your performance. PP era today. Kels tomorrow. Just eat more blazin wings
MacDizzle: Had fun commentating with you, even though you did slap me and call me a fatass D=
Cactuar: Great friendlies. You may not know it but you probably helped me with the Fox matchup more than anyone else
Tec0: Wow, you're good. I assumed you were terrible because you're an admin LULZ
IHSB: Had fun talking with you about anime and playing dat Samus. You're midwest, BTW.
MooseEatBear: It was great seeing you again man! You're a ton better than you were at Pound 4 and our friendlies were really fun. Can't wait to see some of them uploaded.
Doll: Sorry we didn't get to play at all. =(
Reneblade: Had fun teaming with you and doing commentary. Hanging out with you during the tournament was awesome
Dart!: Your dsmash tipper on MacD was the greatest thing I've seen a marth do.
Linguini: Fun games in pools
EVERYONE I PLAYED PROJECT M WITH: That was awesome! This game has potential to be fantastic.
Everlasting Yayuhz: Glad I got to meet you. Your **** talk is top tier.

Everyone in the melee community: Thanks for being awesome. I don't spend a few hundred dollars just to play games. The people make the experience amazing.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
Props to those who were intrepid enough to face Vanz and myself in the Wireframe Challenge (aka Crueler Melee).

Hax

Smash Champion
shoutouts

1: Dr. PP - congrats man. youre a great leader for our community - very modest, sociable and professional
2: Armada - so inspirational - everytime you come here you revolutionize our metagame. your match vs Juan was amazing
3: HBox - good **** my boy
4: Axe - our set was one of my favorites. very good play from both sides IMO; i'll ban FD next time so that we can have a better game 3, rofl
5: Mew2king - you're going to have to choose between Melee and Brawl if you want to stay on top. i still think you're untouchable when you're on point in Melee and i really want to see you make a comeback. don't choose money over integrity, Jason
5: Hax - ****
7: Cactaur - i learn so much from you when we play. one of the most underrated players out there.. your high placing doesn't surprise me
7: Vanz - you're like my bro, Jaden. i hope you visit NY and still come to nationals after you move..
9: Cyrain - gj man, nice chilling with u on sunday
9: Shroomed - LOOOOL this *****
9: Amsah - you're a better player than me, and after i show you a few simple tricks in the Falcon/Sheik matchup i'm positive you'll beat me. we should definitely help each other improve, i feel like we have alot to learn from each other
13: Unknown522 - you ***** me in pools, man. i'll give u a better game next time
13: Kels - you're a really good sport and mad chill in general. it was great getting to know you and Dart
13: Silent Wolf - always good to see you, Otto. we shouldve chilled more
17: Strawhat - thanks for the comments man. they really gave me the confidence i needed to do well
17: S2J - your falcon is so good... definitely top 4 falcons imo
17: Mang0 - ****in homo
25: col bol - microwave
25: Raynex - nice chillin w/ you Bernard. see you at Genesis 2 hopefully
25: Chillin - our set was down to the wire.. its great to see old school players come back
33: Plank - thanks for hosting this amazing tourney. one of the best entries to the Pound series
33: V3ctorMan - your Yoshi's so good.. it was awesome meeting you
33: DJ Nintendo - our Mario Party 4 champion LOOOOOL

Alukard, G$, D1 - <3

Scar - <3

Linguini - <3

Nando - <3

Anti - <3

Eli - hadn't seen you in a minute.. nice chillin with you man

XIF - great seeing you for the first time since ****ing Pound 3. hope you continue to play <3

Reneblade - thanks for the support son.. it helped more than you can imagine

really sorry if i forgot anyone.. this tourney ****ing *****. give it up for Plank, Alex Strife and everybody that helped host. i hope there's a Pound 6 :)

strawhats

Smash Master
I finally made it home at 11:00 a.m. in time for my first class. LOL great life huh

Anyways Shoutouts To:

Plank: thank over 9000 times for hosting such an amazing tourney. LOL you're not the first person to say that, Amsah was definitely the last say, "I thought you'd be white" -too good.

Alex Strife: Always a pleasure my good sir. Your ability to hype up matches through the power of your voice on the mic is natural skills man. Hope I can make it to Zenith to support your tournament.

Crismas: lol you were like the oly person who acknowledged my freaking out in the corner saturday night after my partner and I pulled off a pseudo wombo combo....too good.

Zebra: Good times, get trolled by that road day light traffic to get to Mc Donald's. Also that epic team combo...my spirit left my body for a brief moment. Bob money crowd reactions lol.

Squirrel (Will): my McDonald's lunch buddy and occassional friendlies **** victim, hope you and charlie have fun at Disney World, and I'll pay you guys back when you come back.

Mew2king: you're amazing at smash man, never let anyone or anything make yuo feel inadequate. With that being said, if you truly feel that is it is time to move on with your life then that is a decision that only you can make. One thing I do know is that your knowledge, wisdom, and care for the game will be missed when your gone. I could tell people depend on your mu knowledge and experience aka...kels went to you for advice against Vman's yoshi.

Mango: lol you're retardedly good at this game. LOL at our 15 second convo about how random shroomed is and how I got very unlucky getting both him and DJ nintendo in my pool.

Dr. PP: dis guy gave e'rebody the business. It was so amazing watching you and Mango play like over 9000 friendlies and give each other the business. Number 1 after Genesis anyone? Gotta take down MaNg0 in epic fashion.

Strawhat Dahean: lol at me being your darkside, I love it <3 We'll definitely get to play each other next time.

Amsah: gotta practice up on that falcon mu, and I ****ing love your sheik,. Wish we got to play friendlies.

Armada: It was nice to speak with you on the way home. You're really good and I'm kind of excited as to what you'll do next. Im so glad I got to play you in friendlies, also dat Young Link man. Stay Fresh. :)

Faab: the best troll in Europe (Poundslap aint got **** on you). I'll definitely add you on FB.

Overtriforce: sucks you didn't make it outta pools, it was nice travelling with you and the rest of the Euro crew on my way back home.

Bones: Too good man, your falco is very good. You got the **** from that falcon combo though. Jiggz stay free.

JD: lol I think I played marth dittos with you the most. Keep practicing you're definitely good.

Hungrybox: thanks for letting me and squirrel go double ness on Icicle mountain in Pools. SO MUCH WIN. Hope you feel better and keep doing what you do.

Vro: love your falcon man.

No Cash: you're so chill man, was nice talking to you and I hope we meet up and play some more marth dittos next time.

The Lake: freshest Zelda player ever, also one of the most chill people I have ever met.

Milkman: you're really good and your fox is also very technically consistent. I'm sure having mango in your pool was a very illuminating experience. Hope you make bracket next time

Darksyde: dat NC flava. Too ****ing good.

3: OVER 9000 MMs. Also your samus is so good.

A New England Winter: hope we get to play more next time man.

Swiftbass: fun times catching dat CT Amtrak train to Pound V...yo that taxi guy with the $30 charge. (not cool) Always a pleasure Swift.

Shroomed: thanks for all the **** friendlies and giving me da business in pools. Getting off on those hotel parties

IHSB: your samus, it's such a sight to behold. So cool to play against.

Dart: your Marth is soo **** you don't even know, thanks for the friendlies man.

S2J: you're too damn good man. Thanks for playing me. : )

Lord HDL: the best link player I've seen by far. No offense to Skler/Germ that's just how I felt after watching your Link...****'s pure art.

Kirbykaze: lol at your troll name LuigiLover 62. It was great playing your sheik even if it meant ****.

Ambix: I felt hopeless against Armada, but I felt like although I couldn't hope to beat you I learned something from playing your peach. Your mad chill too man.

Axe: soo good. Hope we get to play next time.

DJ Nintendo: Always a pleasuring playing you man. Your Bowser is pure sex

Nando: forever young, forever pure, forever falcon. Nuff said.

Hax: your definitely better than top 6 falcon, right Zebra ;)

Mr. Joe Silverman: Thanks for pointing me in the direction to get home, your a true bro.

D1: We living all day everyday...EC ftw.

Vman: your a man among men for setting up that "secret livestream" and letting me play on it, in the morning. Sad that I didn't get to play against your Yoshi.

Azen: Thanks to you and the ghost of Ken's marth I was able to fight all 3 marth legends in one weekend.

Cactuar: getting off still with that fox and marth combo too good.

Prog: A man of a thousand words, so smart, and that falcon is so nice. Loved your commentary with Wife.

Reneblade: good **** in those firendlies...you're soo funny.

Colbol: Soo good man

Sparrow: so many marth dittos.

Redd: too good man, thanks for the falcon vs marth **** session.

Xanatos: GGs man, our matches were so close.

Twigg: you are really good. GGs man.

Rayku: got a sick ganon on you..as always your sheik will remain legendary for beating wobbles.

Drk Peach: hope you can get back into form. Your were always a melee player at heart, I can tell you really enjoy playing it.

MDZ: thanks for the concern Matt, also I'll see you at the next HoG. Tell Mafia I said wassup

Bolt: so sick that CT came out to this....well except no Sl0x.

Shoutouts to that McDonald's for opening your loving doors 24 hrs a day.
Everyone in the crowd who sang Pokemon, I love you all <3

D

Deleted member

lol you guys actualy sang the pokemon theme? My boy trikrome told me about it.

Thats so ****ing gay I would have never took any part of that.(Still love ya'll though).

Good **** guys. Damn s2j is a beast. I remember when he was playing marth. Thats a top 4 falcon right there.

Omg upsets. Linguini bro dont let this ish get to you man. **** happens.

Colin hbox proud of ya'll boys rep florida baby!
thanks for the compliment but i never played marth in my life

shoutouts and/or really big post later..

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Reneblade - thanks for the support son.. it helped more than you can imagine
not gonna give shout-outs until i can get some sleep and form complete thoughts, but you know i'm always gonna root for yah hax. <3

I hope were both at the same tourney atleast one more time aziz!

always ban fd vs pika and you got a free trip to a national GF man!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hmm, Shout outs,

I have cruddy memory, but Ill say this.

Zant - Good Job winning that burger...I didn't expect you to yell WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREEEEEEE BURRRRRRGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

MooseEatsBear - Glad to play you a big chunk of the tournament. You have some peaking skill, but make sure you practicce. Also, can you upload my pichu challenge video? :D

Unknown522 - Thanks for the Pichu vs. Pichu pool set. Was too legit.

Axe - You suck. Pay me my duckkets. :D

v3ctorm4n - PREPARE TO LOSE, CHILD.

Artemis - OMG U ARE JUST ADORABLE. I really didn't know you were a girl on the boards. Hope to see you as a Pichu main in melee soon.

Vist - I acknowledge you as the best weegee in the East. But I am the best in the west CONUS. Believe it.

Winston - Your hair is just damn awesome

Marky-Mark - RIP. I used Pepto-Weegee just for you

ChivalRuse - WALL OF SHAMEEEEEEEE.

Crismas - Thanks for the stickers you gave everyone. Hope to talk to you about business sonner or later

Roneblaster - OMG U are the awesome. Ur like Clay Matthews.

Poehlcat - Ill be back to end your CF one day.

Amsah - Nice Dreads. You should be Swedish Knuckles.

YEAH! - Ur a pedophile :D Can't wait to see you this summer. Stay Positive my man.

Everyone else - God Bless You all.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Alright... let's do this ****. I came out and did what I wanted to do, which was make brackets in both events. Having Chu as a teammate was more than I could have asked for, and this being my first big tournament since Pound 2 (LOL), I think I proved myself. =)

Thanks to Plank/Alex/Prog/D1/GIMR/everyone who made this possible. Best weekend I've had in months. It really was just what I needed. Also thanks to everyone who watched the stream, I'm glad I was able to give something back to the community. <3

MD/VA:

BigWenz: Good **** all weekend, thanks for cheering me on mang. I was so sleep deprived when we left LOL I shouldn't have been allowed to look for my car. Keep it up, dat falco.

Chillin: Good **** in teams. We didn't get money anyways though LOL. You beat me in singles. <3 dat Chillin training. Let's train and go to Genesis.

Azen: Man, you are still tricky. Please start playing again.

Boss: Dude you are the ****ing man. Dropping out of brawl to watch melee. Good **** on your commentary. Play melee.

Chu: We did it man, what'd I tell you? 5th at our first national? I know you were dissapointed vs. PP/Lozr, but we really did an amazing thing. If you really are quitting smash completely, I wish you the best of luck in everything that you do. Otherwise, let's go win Genesis. :) #

Team Richmond: Nice staying with yall. Tooooooo funny. # See you guys soon.

SoVA: Nice to meet all of you (Shae, Rhan, Doug, Ace + others) Good games.

Voodoo: Your falco is ****. You got this. See you soon. <3

College Park: A pleasure as always.

R1 Pool:

TheLake: Mad chill individual right here. Good **** in R1, thanks for the Zelda experience.
Gouda, Zebra, Snap.: GGs. Hope to see you guys out again.

R2 Pool:

Kels: Good set, man. You are a phonomenal player and I'm glad you did so well in brackets. Hope we can have another good set someday.

HDL: You are the ****ING man. Sooo much Link knowledge was imparted to me this weekend. Good set, I hope you can practice against more people soon, because for someone who plays humans a few times a year, you are insane at this game lol.

Vish: Good set. Nice to meet you, man.

Crystalnite, Lance: GGs. I like Sheik dittos.

R3 Pool:

FullMetal: Sorry about the whole pools issue, man. I was really praying something like that WOULDN'T happen. It was very close. GGs and I hope to play you soon.

Armada: Words can't describe. I am in awe.

Raynex: I'll fox ditto you next time. <3 ggs.

Zoro: GGs. Your link is mad good at bomb throws.

3: Had a blast playing you for like an hour. With your kind of determination, I'm rooting for you man. Good **** in our pools set, hope to see you soon man.\

Bracket:

Mango: You're gay. I got you next time. <3 Please try harder.

Dahean: Good **** bringing it back man! Next time I'll definitely use a different character. Nicest guy ever.

Other:

Anti: You are the man. Good **** and thanks for that one stock. Let's play more of both games next time. Your metaknight is inspiring (well, as inspiring as brawl can be ROFL)

Vman: One of my favorites this tournament. Nice set in teams, and we tied in singles. <3 Awesome livestream at 5:30 AM with 200 people watching = ****.

Everyone at the livestream (Strawhats, Dart, TCB, Faab, Dark Peach) GGs

Lozr: What'd I tell you, man. You guys are something else in teams. You're the man. See you soon.

PP: Always a pleasure, especially in teams. <3

Prog/D1: Pleasure getting a chance to do some commentary with you guys. It was real tight. <3

Axe: GGs in teams lol. 4th with Pika? Daaaaaaaaaaamn. Damn.

Jake13: Nice to meet you, I'll try and come out to WHOBO perhaps.

TEAMS BRACKET:

Ambix/IHSB: GGs. That samus is tricksies.

MattDotZeb/DoH: Great set. Brinstar is really scary. >_<

Alukard/Vanz: Awesome set. GGs.

PS. MEGABUS IS THE BEST THING EVER. I can go to New England tournaments now. <3 I'm going to really try and start stepping it up, I know I can do it. If I forgot anyone, sorry. I was terribly sleep deprived. I'll take a look another and add those I can. GGs, Pound.

EDIT: That bracket has mad errors. I lost to Mango and Strawhat.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Due to a LOT of boredom, I decided to recreate the bracket, so I read through the various threads and asked around and give to you eager beavers:
The 100% correct Melee Bracket

chillindude829

Smash Master
good **** gettin up to 5th hax i knew me beating u wouldve ruined everything

pp is ******** good

europeans are mad cool i wish i couldve played them

i think im done w/ this game tho

i lost to amsah and hax in the bracket btw for whoevers remaking it

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
grrrrrrr anger so many of you were supposed to play my Yoshi and i never got the chance.

:mad:

<3 you all still <3

Shoutouts when I get home.. it'll be a few paragraphs or so... after all it was my first ever major tournament/regional .. so i've got alot to say ^^

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Oh hey, shoutouts

KirbyKaze:

13: MDZ+DOH
17: Silent wolf+kirbyKaze

Mattdotzeb:

To everyone who talked about my hair:

To all the ******** fox players who laser/platform/bair camped me:

Also:

Watching grand finals...you can fight Peach without camping. Man the **** up. Look at Colbol, don't be lazy or lazery.

To the Texas players who stuck me with a room by myself as I boarded my plane:

MacD:

To Contact Maximum Strength Cold & Flu, McDonalds Biscuits, and that Gallon of Cranberry Juice:

Doll: I hope you didn't catch
Thanks for being my club buddy!

Armada:
jk ilu. You made us proud, we were all rooting for you!

DoH:

Cactuar:

To the singing of the Pokemon theme:

You tacky, trifilin hos

To any good Fox players who would like a **** teams partner:

Eggm:

Hungrybox:

Sorry my Armada practice was useless. Still mad love for you, keep going despite the crowds. Us girls have to stick together!

To Europe in general, even those I didn't get to play:

To Plank:

To Team Richmond: I love you all. Tope, your incessant request for money matches goes against my Jewish nature. Cyrain, you are chill as hell, I love shooting the **** with you. Savedge, you are so cute in a Robin Hood sort of way. And by you I mean your Fox. Sage, we never played lolololol. Polecat, meow.

To all you *****es hopped up on Adderall/vyvanse:

Redd: You owe me a chapstik. Cherry flavored plox.

Cape: We never got to our date. I'm sorry I was so out of it due to my cold thing. Powershield downsmash lol.

Max: I saw you for two seconds. ****ing ninja.

KM: Get it gurl.

Greg: Less cancer, more awesome.

SilentWolf:

To everyone who didn't make their flight because a Peach player didn't plan their trip:

I think I'm done

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAOOOO @ DoH's shoutouts!!!!

That was probably the most hilarious and yet most colorful and energetic looking shoutout I've ever witnessed.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Shoutouts to all the melee people who enjoyed this tournament. Brought a lot of life to the venue. I could hear the screams from the other side lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Shout out to Spife: Fun games man. : D I tried my hardest against your sheik. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom