• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i think ima make one of these

$5 for most people but KK and this SWD get $10

i wanna MM as many ppl as possible

hopefully i dont waste all my financial aid and actually win my MM's LOL

Pi

Smash Hero
im down for $20

EDIT: Fine $10 lol

DOUBLE EDIT: i'll also do my marth vs ur samus for $10

and if i win both i'll also do falcon and sheik

and mario
marth and doc oh no
conditional added MM's...god that is weak
don't get all depressed when i take your 20$, what you said something about food stamps or somethin...man now i almost feel bad
oh well

yo

fox vs samus
3/5
$30, pound rules

you game?
i'm pretty good against samus ^_^

*** $10
i'm goin big baby
i'm tempted to take this 30$ BS because you're fox lol
stupid foxes
but sorry no, it's 10$, you aint special, and you'll thank me after you lose it

Will SWD be taking MMs from the highest amount first or is it just who ever shows up first?
whoever walks up to me and is like hey we had a MM

MM $10 best out of 5 with Falco
SWD vs. canada apparently
armada did it, means it should be cake for me
i'll write a letter to your king, or president, or w/e you guys got up there and thank him for the donation to my pocket

joeplicate

Smash Master
i'm tempted to take this 30$ BS because you're fox lol
stupid foxes
but sorry no, it's 10$, you aint special, and you'll thank me after you lose it
if you're so confident, why wouldn't you want to make 30 bucks instead of ten?

after all, since i'm a fox main all i know how to do is nair people's shields

you might as well get a little xtra chedda hotshot

or we can just do a separate money match outside of the conditions in this thread

unless U MAD

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
if you're so confident, why wouldn't you want to make 30 bucks instead of ten?

after all, since i'm a fox main all i know how to do is nair people's shields

you might as well get a little xtra chedda hotshot

or we can just do a separate money match outside of the conditions in this thread

unless U MAD
This guy. Thinking he's upping the stakes by going 30$? Man, you don't even know why he put the limit in the first place.

It's so that he can fit all that cash in his pockets mutha ****a! You trying to offer 3 times the stuffing that everyone else is like you're special or something. Everybody's donating equal amounts, so don't be "that guy" who thinks giving more money makes you a better person.

Laijin

Smash Hero
This guy. Thinking he's upping the stakes by going 30$? Man, you don't even know why he put the limit in the first place.

It's so that he can fit all that cash in his pockets mutha ****a! You trying to offer 3 times the stuffing that everyone else is like you're special or something. Everybody's donating equal amounts, so don't be "that guy" who thinks giving more money makes you a better person.
This.

Knhit needs to be able to fit all that cash in his wallet so he can give everyone their money when they come to sit down and play him. He might not be able to stuff an extra $30 in his pocket just for you so be considerate to the free bank ***hole

joeplicate

Smash Master
LOOOLOL

aight

edit:
tell u what
if he wins, i will send him 30 dollars thru paypal to save him the hassle of carrying around that xtra cash

BBQ°

Smash Champion
i love your avatar joe. lol

djrome- yeah I'll money match you but I'm still not sure if i'm going to pound

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Attn All: ***New *Pound* 5 rule***

Any money matches declared on the boards from here on out are now "official". Any backing down of money matches if approached at the tournament, under any circumstance, is grounds for removal of the venue for the entire weekend.

lol

Rappster

Smash Ace

Any money matches declared on the boards from here on out are now "official". Any backing down of money matches if approached at the tournament, under any circumstance, is grounds for removal of the venue for the entire weekend.

lol
I will 100% enforce this at my tournaments now!!!!

Pengie

Smash Lord
I'm betting right now that most fox players will lose to knihT. He's pretty good vs fox =P
Once again I would like to iterate: *****es don't know about Florida.

lol
LOLOLOLOL, greatest rule ever.

TANK64

Smash Lord
You call the warrior delusional when all I see is the light ahead of me.
best line ever

except this guy was at tipped off 6 and he probably ***** your sheik
this

yea, I started ignoring everything that comes from Mr. DJRome since Youtube a long time ago lol. He doesn't know about Florida, or Melee, or how to use his brain, or how to be cool.

Pi

Smash Hero
yea what if i win the lottery
what if pound gets canceled
ya'll should spend less time worrying about the impossible and more time training your **** up so you don't go home broke mo fo's

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
While I respect you tremendously for having the balls to make a thread like this, I have to agree. Please don't write checks that you can't cash, because it will discourage people from wanting to challenge you, and it's incredibly unclassy. Also, it's the worst type of embarrassment to not be able to respect the conditions of a battle.

Who's going to sign up to donate to your pot if they aren't under the illusion that they can win money from you because you don't have any? Back when I used to MM, money sits on the cube/in front of the TV.

Pi

Smash Hero
If we sit down to the cube/wii to play a MM, you can be sure that I have the funds to pay you if I lose.

If it gets to the point where I cannot pay a MM, I won't accept any more.

341$ is less than two weeks pay for me, of which I don't really have anything else to spend it on so if need be I can pay out all $341

But that is not going to happen.

I honestly don't know what you all are worrying about, to me it just sounds like you're having a hard time believing what I already know.

I'm taking very large dedicated steps to train for pound5, I'm training the hardest I've trained for smash in a long while, I'm developing a new outlook on the game, on matches, on players, on what it takes to win.

If I go through all of this, show up to pound, and lose miserably, there's a high chance that I won't be dedicated more money to this game.

But I sincerely doubt that's going to happen, what I'm doing makes sense to me, how I'm viewing the game makes sense to me, all the pieces are coming together and I'm starting to see the big picture. When I show up at pound 5 it will be the best I've ever played, and if that's not enough to get what I want to get out of smash, then I'll have to seriously consider if I want to continue devoting time/money to this game.

tl;dr
MM me or GTFO

Frames

DI
why worry u got this

just bring 10 dollars then do ur first mm

since ur gonna win them all, you only need enough for the first match then after that you'll have enough just in case you did lose

but you wont right i mean thats the whole point

worry about how to keep my corn dogs cold son frozen corn dogs wont keep all day, ya smell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom