• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Smash Hero
@KK
hey i can't hate on 3rd place
and on the real, good ****

ride that sweet 3rd place victory train all the way to P5 when you lose a MM to some no name scrub samus as a shiek player

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Lol @ 3rd
Who was in your pool too just curious
Pool?

my pools were easy...

r1 i had a newcomer puff, some space animals, and a doc...

r2 i had druggedfox, deathknight, and wenbobular. so fox, falco, falcon... and druggy doesn't know how to beat sheik.

bracket i also got lucky

pakman (lol luigi), benteezy, scorpion master's falcon, vanz, pp, m2k (i got completely *****), pp (i lost)

w/e

i'm tempted to view SWD's post but i know he's terrible at posting so i think i'll continue to ignore him

Pi

Smash Hero
somebody quote me so this arrogant mfer can see me gratzing him on 3rd place but reminding him i'm still going to scrape him in our mm

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
that is a very sheik friendly bracket. but good job beating pp in winners for sure =D

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
SWD you should have all your MM's recorded so we can see how bad you **** or get *****.

Pi

Smash Hero
what is this the general shiek **** riding discussion thread?

SWD you should have all your MM's recorded so we can see how bad you **** or get *****.
i've got no problem with this whatsoever, tell plank to give me a dedicated setup to MM on to make things go smoother
in case you haven't noticed i'm kind of a big ****ing deal

Lol u know what, i like this thread. I'll do a 2 $ mm with yoshi
done, better step up yo parry game son cause ima make it hard to move

p.s. thanks for bringing total to an even ****ing number, was pissing me off

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
lol
Kinda want to sig this
Don't give him the attention he's craving for :urg: Didn't get enough love as a kid it seems ahah. Now I'll prolly get some response like "***** ***** chink ***** ***** noname african ***** take your money blah blah ***** I'm a big deal but I can't even **** talk well ***** ***** african american martin luther king jr yeah I scrapped him in our freedom MM what's really good I'm prolly white?"

Pi

Smash Hero

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
poor misguided peach main, hope you bring stitch's cause you gonna need to pull more than regular turnips out yo *** if you hope to stand a chance
I'll MM you with Fox too. I'm not a peach main fyi :oneeye:

but IF YOU 6 POOL I WILL CRUSH YOU

D

Deleted member

some socal dude told me ur real identity

i'll do infinite money matches with fox,falco,marth,shiek,falcon,dk,ganon

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
he never hid it >_>

It's very simple. Go to tournament videos. Find the thread for the event at SWDs house. Click on the videos and look at the account holder.

I mean this account's been around since early 08 with thousands of posts, he didn't make it 3 years ahead of time to troll people and trick them into MMs at pound.

Pi

Smash Hero
I'll MM you with Fox too. I'm not a peach main fyi :oneeye:

but IF YOU 6 POOL I WILL CRUSH YOU
gimme a price

i'll take $5
what are you another ninja *****?

some socal dude told me ur real identity

i'll do infinite money matches with fox,falco,marth,shiek,falcon,dk,ganon
prices son, prices

he never hid it >_>

It's very simple. Go to tournament videos. Find the thread for the event at SWDs house. Click on the videos and look at the account holder.

I mean this account's been around since early 08 with thousands of posts, he didn't make it 3 years ahead of time to troll people and trick them into MMs at pound.
pretty much this

the fact that i had you ******* scared cause you hadn't heard of me is hilarious though lmao

my previous tag was knihT

Pengie

Smash Lord
Good Stuff SWD! I'm not going to be able to make it to Pound, but I'll definitely do a five dollar MM with you at WATO13/NOOB3.

Pi

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOL I ain't about to lose to no mid tier armored **** again!
yea boy get some
just don't get too discouraged when my armored **** ***** your spacies son, you best put in mad work you hope to walk away in the black

lol samus.

A reminder that I'm going m2 on your ***.
good thing you reminded me, your wimpy m2 challenge hardly phased me but i'll update the pot total as per your request, ty for your donation to the pay for SWD's plane ticket fund

Darrell? and the infamous Wes? IHaveSpaceBalls is okay :p

Btw, if it REALLY means that much to you, ill take 5$ off ya, Mario is my Character btw
**** can't wait to hold this fat stack of cash in my hands, nice to see these garbage teir characters poppin up, ~20% should dispose of them as opposed to the 50% it'll take me to wreck these misguided shieks.

D

Deleted member

I'll do 10 each for all my chars

past my Falco most of my alts are pretty garbage so just lookin to break even

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
good thing you reminded me, your wimpy m2 challenge hardly phased me but i'll update the pot total as per your request, ty for your donation to the pay for SWD's plane ticket fund
if your lame samus challenge was a problem I wouldn't play **** like mewtwo :D

Pi

Smash Hero
na i get it, you can't touch me w/ your falcon so you gonna auto lose w/ m2

fine by me, 2$ is 2$

ty again for your donation

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
na I don't want to play falcon cuz that match is boring. no combos going at all, just lots of hitting samus. I was trying to think of a character I enjoyed playing and I wondered what the match would be like. something new.

But if that's what you want, I'll do $10 as falcon.

also $10 as fox

Pi

Smash Hero
idk what samus' you been playin but there are combo's on both parties i promise you

20$ more in my pocket, you're too kind, i'll buy you something off the value menu

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol, there's like uair combos if you manage to get a random uair, and stomp to knee sometimes, but you cannot combo off a throw unless the samus has awful DI. I watched some darkrain vs IHSB not too long ago. I think darkrain gets a couple 2 hit combos?

I never said that samus couldn't combo falcon though :D I personally don't think it's really a bad matchup for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom