• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i knew this community was full of lil *****es
how many melee entrants we expecting at pound5? 400? 500?

you'd think the requests would be floooding in
but naaaaa
everyone too busy knowing their bad to step up and say **** this guy i can beat him
instead they're askin everyone they know who is this guy how good is he do you think i can beat him? should i mm him? idk what if i lose

****ing SCRUBS
you think professional/good players in anything think like that? noo! **** no!
they ****ing train their *** off and become the best they ****ing can and if your desire is to be the best then you will be the best and that's the mindset you need so step the **** up, put some $$$ on the line, and practice and practice and ****ing win that ****!

you think ima ***** out because notable players have challenged me? you think the thought of losing is consuming my mind right now? well you're wrong, i've been playing melee with everyone i can find, taking tips advice observing my playstyle, theorizing new/innovative things, perfecting my combo's, punishes, noting which situations i'm safe to attack from, or which situations i'm probably going to lose in and becoming better

i'm going to scrape the floor w/ all these mother ****ers, take my money, buy all the losers a $0.25 gumball, hit up the nearest ihop/dennies/whatever the **** is open and treat whoever i think is cool to a meal

matter o fact the people who worry me more than the names i've heard of is the names i haven't heard of because they're the ones who've got drive, the others are just coasting on an already solidified placing which is about to get liquified

[Edit] also announcing a short prelude of **** to come in video format
legit, like any other competitive guy I enjoy trash talk, builds hype, something this community is sorta lacking nowadays

nevertheless

I have never heard of you and I have routinely **** on every samus I have played except HugS, best samus and definitely best samus vs falcon, who beats me 60/40. Assuming I am playing close to my best you have like 1:7 odds to beat me. i am so confident that i will win that i'll play close to infinite sets and probably not drop any. Feel free to do double or nothings.

If you do beat me I will be extremely impressed. You beating one of the best Falcon vs Samuses (easy matchup though) will be a great feat and I will suk ur dik for ages to come

edit: tank64 says you are godlike, should be a fun match then :) but are you even ranked in florida?

Pi

Smash Hero
legit, like any other competitive guy I enjoy trash talk, builds hype, something this community is sorta lacking nowadays

nevertheless

I have never heard of you and I have routinely **** on every samus I have played except HugS, best samus and definitely best samus vs falcon, who beats me 60/40. Assuming I am playing close to my best you have like 1:7 odds to beat me. i am so confident that i will win that i'll play close to infinite sets and probably not drop any. Feel free to do double or nothings.

If you do beat me I will be extremely impressed. You beating one of the best Falcon vs Samuses (easy matchup though) will be a great feat and I will suk ur dik for ages to come

edit: tank64 says you are godlike, should be a fun match then :) but are you even ranked in florida?
disregarding the majority of your post that can't possibly be aimed at me, me bein ranked in FL don't mean **** i assure you
but to answer your question no. not ranked, fl aint got a ranking afaik, but i probably wouldn't even be ranked if it did have one
i don't win locals, i don't win regionals, never have
i can name ~5 players within reasonable driving distance that i lose to on the regular (for now)

lemme axe you somethin though, if i had given you any different information would it have faulted your confidence?
naa
nor does you bein ranked, you stompin every samus you come accross, you havin hugs trainin, feel me?
ima make you second guess your training partners
ima make you second guess your character choice
ima make you second guess the matchups favor
believe it >=)

I'm down to MM for $10 bro let's go my Peach your Samus
what a weak request, noted, updated OP, that being said;
this aint a friendly MM thread son, i'm gonna stomp your peach n have you beggin in the peach boards for samus advice, 'halp wat i do vs. samus', blowin up hugo's phone for training, have you reconsidering your placing on the world ranking scale, crush you & anyone from cali who think they hot ****

That's how yo gon look when I put my diq in durr.
i see you tryin, what i don't see is you placin a deposit in the national bank of SWD
you wanna step up and drop an amount then feel free, you gonna bring this weak *** YL into my domain you gonna regret it

@all the supporters
don't be a passenger on this hype train, be a conductor on your own

Pi

Smash Hero
also yall *****s need to hype this thread up more
someone make a sig for all you **** riders to wear around and get me mo money

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
what a weak request, noted, updated OP, that being said;
this aint a friendly MM thread son, i'm gonna stomp your peach n have you beggin in the peach boards for samus advice, 'halp wat i do vs. samus', blowin up hugo's phone for training, have you reconsidering your placing on the world ranking scale, crush you & anyone from cali who think they hot ****
LOL your Samus is gonna get tapped. If it isn't HugS and Darrell it's done

I'm glad you're willing to donate $$$ to other Californians too :reverse:

also FYI the peach boards is a joke and is pretty much useless for advice LOL

D

Deleted member

gunna try and get everybody from cali thats coming to money match u lol

great thread actually might make one of my own later for pound 5

Pi

Smash Hero
alright

lemme get a picture of you

I have a great idea
i sense sarcasm from this no name *****

LOL your Samus is gonna get tapped. If it isn't HugS and Darrell it's done

I'm glad you're willing to donate $$$ to other Californians too :reverse:

also FYI the peach boards is a joke and is pretty much useless for advice LOL
tapped? by you? HAH
man all i hear about is hugs this hugs that, like he's the end all samus
the man is good no doubt but he's got it wrong son
i hope you try to play me like you play hugs, would make things so much smoother

gunna try and get everybody from cali thats coming to money match u lol

great thread actually might make one of my own later for pound 5
do it, i'd love to embarass a whole region

Record your set against KirbyKaze.
talk to KK, i've got no problem scraping him on a recording setup

& IT'S ABOUT **** TIME WE GOT SOME LEGIT MOTHA ****AS UP IN THIS *****

rhan

Smash Hero
Cuz I got money to earn at this.

I throw down 10 bucks. YL v Samus.

3/5.

LET'S GET IT!

Pi

Smash Hero
Cuz I got money to earn at this.

I throw down 10 bucks. YL v Samus.

3/5.

LET'S GET IT!
done and done
hope you don't mind getting outclassed as a character & player

Don't you live in FL? If i don't see you till Pound (and if i go) i'll MM for 5 i play falco.
yea i'm in fl
if i catch you around we'll mm, if not & you're making it to pound hit me back up

I talked to linguini. he said swd is like 5'2 and 100 pounds

talkin too much **** boyyyyyyyy
rofl
1) what does my appearance have to do w/ how badly i'm going to wreck kids @ pound
2) tell linguini to lay off the green stuff cause it's warping his perception, 5'2 100lbs...rofl
3) thought you were done postin in this thread, yet 50% of the time i check it i see you lurkin, marth jiggs fox nobody who gets offended by a somebody, pathetic boyo, step yo game up

rhan

Smash Hero
I'll **** yo **** hard son.

Did you already forget that I play both characters and the match-up pretty often? Clearly you are the underdog in this situation.

GOD!

Smash Ace
LOL wut a ****ing noob

yur a dumb scrub and Im gonna **** hard like diamonds

****in samus sucks, I destroy every floaty I play and youre no different

ignorant little scrub lol talking wayy too much trash
but cant back it up. Man I hope our match gets recorded so you can take notes on how to not get ***** so hard.... :)

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL wut a ****ing noob

***** samus sucks, I destroy every floaty I play and youre no different

but cant back it up. Man I hope our match gets recorded so you can take notes on how to not get ***** so hard.... :)
MM my Samus too?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
done and done
hope you don't mind getting outclassed as a character & player

yea i'm in fl
if i catch you around we'll mm, if not & you're making it to pound hit me back up

rofl
1) what does my appearance have to do w/ how badly i'm going to wreck kids @ pound
2) tell linguini to lay off the green stuff cause it's warping his perception, 5'2 100lbs...rofl
3) thought you were done postin in this thread, yet 50% of the time i check it i see you lurkin, marth jiggs fox nobody who gets offended by a somebody, pathetic boyo, step yo game up
youre gonna keep talkin that **** and someones gonna **** you up

little ***** *** prick, i hope i run into you at a fl tourny, lets see your samus knowledge save you in real life

Pi

Smash Hero
I'll **** yo **** hard son.

Did you already forget that I play both characters and the match-up pretty often? Clearly you are the underdog in this situation.
rofl, if anything playing as & against a bad samus is going to hinder your already minuscule chances of winning our MM, your logic is as empty as your pockets are gonna be

LOL wut a ****ing noob

***** samus sucks, I destroy every floaty I play and youre no different

bahaha, lil fox think he somthin
i'll have you complainin about the matchup just like every other fox i play

including this angry mother ****er:

youre gonna keep talkin that **** and someones gonna **** you up

little ***** *** prick, i hope i run into you at a fl tourny, lets see your samus knowledge save you in real life
i mean is this guy seriously tryin to threaten me for real?
lmao go get some ***** & calm the **** down or learn how to trash talk more appropriately

better yet hit up ya boy linguini & have him smoke you out before you give yourself a heart attack

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
nah shut the **** up and dont get your *** beat

cant wait to see you lose all this money

trichrome said youre way too trash to be talkin this **** **** too

Pi

Smash Hero
lmao nice to know yall *****s be talkin about me on the daily
hard to believe you chillin w/ some of the biggest potheads i've met n you so **** uptight
get out of my thread before i quote your earlier posts & make you look a fool

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
just.... shut the **** up no one was talking to you.

i wanna see homes stand up for all this **** hes talking its so funny that hes gonna get trashed and is so cocky about it

rhan

Smash Hero
Not trolling either. Telling the truth. lmao

Loosen up. Maybe then you can pull that diq out yo ***.

Pi

Smash Hero
Last post cause I thought about it and I dont want to see this topic on the front page anymore.

Youre bad.
Im bad.
But you certainly arent better than me.
And what philosophy are you speaking of? The part where I used common sense?
Everything about you is hilarious dude.
You wouldnt four stock me ever. IF IHSB cant even get close, I promise you wont either brah :D

Also why do you keep saying my fox? I fight samus with jigglypuff and marth xD
kids a joke through and through

just.... shut the **** up no one was talking to you.

i wanna see homes stand up for all this **** hes talking its so funny that hes gonna get trashed and is so cocky about it
wtf you expect me to do pre-pound5?
i'm gonna tear **** up when i get there, prior to that idk what you're expecting

last time i'm respondin to you till you come to your senses and realize wtf is going on here
unless of course you wanna step up and put some money on your smash abilities
gtfo my thread

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
No I don't mm. Maybe you do not understand. Smashboards is free to anyone who wants to go on it. Don't like it that's too bad :(

Lol @ you believing that post. I'm here to have fun just like everyone else cause apparently being a douche here is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom