• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frames

DI
uh look jason

i see what you're goin for with this thread...and its great you have such passion and drive to get better, i just think its misplaced at the moment i mean its one thing to be cocky and talk trash and stuff but i think this is a little extreme to be honest...everyone in fl will be pullin for ya of course (except for those of us with mms lmao) but still this is kind of a lot of money...and while probably half of these wont even happen thats still a big chunk of change

if you want serious matches with players you dont need to turn them all against you...just ask for a match and tell people what you want...yea people will always play better when there's money on the line...but that doesn't mean you cant have mm's in a polite and respectful way instead of creating mad drama

some players talk mad trash but they usually do it in a funny way this is just kind of annoying now lmao no offense cuz u my boy im just tellin it like i see it

anyways good luck but yea i'm probably gonna scrape you and take those corn dogs ;)

D

Deleted member

i think i'll just play falcon, maybe falco, don't feel like playing samus for 2 hours

Pi

Smash Hero
uh look jason

i see what you're goin for with this thread...and its great you have such passion and drive to get better, i just think its misplaced at the moment i mean its one thing to be cocky and talk trash and stuff but i think this is a little extreme to be honest...everyone in fl will be pullin for ya of course (except for those of us with mms lmao) but still this is kind of a lot of money...and while probably half of these wont even happen thats still a big chunk of change

if you want serious matches with players you dont need to turn them all against you...just ask for a match and tell people what you want...yea people will always play better when there's money on the line...but that doesn't mean you cant have mm's in a polite and respectful way instead of creating mad drama

some players talk mad trash but they usually do it in a funny way this is just kind of annoying now lmao no offense cuz u my boy im just tellin it like i see it

anyways good luck but yea i'm probably gonna scrape you and take those corn dogs ;)

it's the theme of the thread to talk trash, so ima keep doing it
and the point isn't to get serious matches w/ serious players
it's to motivate me
i know what i'm doing w/ this frames
tell me if this was hbox w/ this thread would you be warning him ?
this is a selfish thread and i'm doing it for me
if things turn out the way i intend them to then you'll see that it was all worth it

s2j lmk whats up
i'll keep only your falcon posted unless you say otherwise.

[edit]
and aside from KK & marsfool i don't think i've genuinely pissed anyone off
but i couldn't care less about those two children

GOD!

Smash Ace
So if you want to see a tutorial on how to get worked go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RU47PMf1nw

Complete with

-Absolutely no stage control!
-Terrible Reads
-A bunch of useless platform wavelanding and platform drops.
-Combo free!
-FALLING UAIRS

(This edition currently has no solution to dealing with lasers or really any kind of approach.)

Skrlx

Smash Champion
LOL holy **** this is the most hyped thread i've ever seen. i'm def looking forward to seeing a stream of this

Bing

Smash Master
yea boy get some
just don't get too discouraged when my armored **** ***** your spacies son, you best put in mad work you hope to walk away in the black

good thing you reminded me, your wimpy m2 challenge hardly phased me but i'll update the pot total as per your request, ty for your donation to the pay for SWD's plane ticket fund

**** can't wait to hold this fat stack of cash in my hands, nice to see these garbage teir characters poppin up, ~20% should dispose of them as opposed to the 50% it'll take me to wreck these misguided shieks.
You'd be surprised how bad I can wreck a Samus :p Besides, Samus is just as Mid-tier as Mario so yeah...

rhan

Smash Hero
I meant to put 3rd. You and D20 I believe are over me.

Don't knock me off my high horse... </3

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master

Complete with

-Terrible Reads
-Combo free!
-FALLING UAIRS

(This edition currently has no solution to dealing with lasers or really any kind of approach.)
lol you're such an irritating guy. that's a friendly. they kill themselves multiple times.

also falling uairs are good, I don't know what you're talking about.

btw I still haven't seen any videos of you, any up yet?

edit: worked? He gets one stocked at 90% after doing some stupid stuff? Are you trying to be an idiot? You must be.

GOD!

Smash Ace
lol you're such an irritating guy. that's a friendly. they kill themselves multiple times.

also falling uairs are good, I don't know what you're talking about.

btw I still haven't seen any videos of you, any up yet?

edit: worked? He gets one stocked at 90% after doing some stupid stuff? Are you trying to be an idiot? You must be.
its called trash talk

****in noob

my to6 pool vids got lost on the same cd as the doubles vids :(

so stop being a jerk. And if you watch the match you know he just got dominated and played terribly the whole time

at least in friendlies you're going to play the match up correctly in some vague way or sense, but this was like the opposite of how to play it
scrub

Pi

Smash Hero

Complete with

-Terrible Reads
-Combo free!
-FALLING UAIRS

rofl, feel free to look up my other videos as well, gain that confidence you need to get stuffed
i promise you that not only don't those vids represent how ****ing amazing i am right now
but they won't even be relevant to where i'm at when pound rolls around

SWD $10 my Fox your Samus too let's gooo
done and done, **** connor, you're too nice to fl, taking my buddy to that tournament, donating 20$ to me, maybe i'll stop by cali more often didn't know the people were so loose w/ their money

You'd be surprised how bad I can wreck a Samus :p Besides, Samus is just as Mid-tier as Mario so yeah...
lol@tiers
lmk how that list is workin out for ya broski

I bet 10 more dollars that you won't be taking money from me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjNBC4mC5y4

Also I'm getting a Dazzle by this weekend. Prepare to have yo *** handed by 2nd best YL.

SWD <3
i'm down to do a double or nothing after i destroy your lil lank.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
i'm gonna teach you something you clearly don't know that will help you look better in the business world someday.

$ sign comes before the digits.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Did you overlook my post cause I challeged you a couple of pages ago and I don't see my name on the first page.
I want everyone to know the ****** your going to get vs my Young Link. I'll **** that scrub samus of yours with no lube son.

Pi

Smash Hero
i'm gonna teach you something you clearly don't know that will help you look better in the business world someday.

$ sign comes before the digits.
ima teach you somethin you clearly don't know that'll help ya in life
when you get to be as bad *** as i am you can put $ signs wherever you **** well please
[edit] see?

Did you overlook my post cause I challeged you a couple of pages ago and I don't see my name on the first page.
I want everyone to know the ****** your going to get vs my Young Link. I'll **** that scrub samus of yours with no lube son.
oh you were serious? i remember you sayin that none of your post were serious
and challenging my samus as a YL only helped to confirm that belief i had
but i guess if you wanna gimme some cash i aint gonna take away that right
i'll see you on the setup my ***

Laijin

Smash Hero
oh you were serious? i remember you sayin that none of your post were serious
and challenging my samus as a YL only helped to confirm that belief i had
but i guess if you wanna gimme some cash i aint gonna take away that right
i'll see you on the setup my ***

naah son. its about dat trash talk. gotta back that **** up lets do this. expect a **** ton of trash talk during the match.

rhan

Smash Hero
Laijin is such a nice guy... I don't believe he trash talks... I may just have to record him during the match. @_@

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i remember we had a big talk about motivation @ winterfest last year

i guess your own desire isn't cutting it.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Laijin is such a nice guy... I don't believe he trash talks... I may just have to record him during the match. @_@
You new to smashboards buddy?

The nice/quiet ones always talk the most **** on the boards.

aka Laijin

aka superwavedash

aka SheerMadness

*****es

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom