• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

swordgard

Smash Hero
This is ******** though, brawl gets no stream time. This was supposed to be 1.5 days each or so. Brawl got very few setups for pools too. Man, this is BS.

Renth

Smash Hero
This is ******** though, brawl gets no stream time. This was supposed to be 1.5 days each or so. Brawl got very few setups for pools too. Man, this is BS.
Were you even there? NO? then you have no idea what you're talking about. Brawl had plenty of TVs - Plank also isn't running the live stream personally so any of your precious brawl not being there isn't his problem

swordgard

Smash Hero
Were you even there? NO? then you have no idea what you're talking about. Brawl had plenty of TVs - Plank also isn't running the live stream personally so any of your precious brawl not being there isn't his problem
1st day
Melee all setups but 8
Brawl + 8 setups
Brawl 0 setups

2nd day
Brawl 28 setups
Melee 60-65

Will you please stop trying to imply I don't know anything, I don't post unless I have some reliable sources. Brawl isn't getting any setups nor the stream, melee had the 3 projectors all day long too.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
#1 have fun
#2 play hard
#3 make memories
#4 be respectful

I'd like to thank all the TOs and volunteers for everything including the livestream, announcing (twins, hbox, action *******, c, etc!), and updates we've been receiving throughout. Great job!

Everyone else:

• If you aren't at the tournament, stop speaking for those who are.
• If you aren't helping run the tournament, stop telling them how to do their job.
• Be thankful for the overabundance of updates you are receiving. You don't deserve anything, but in addition to everything on Earth being recorded, you are also being spoon-fed posts, tweets, and streams. You don't like 100% of everything available to you? Big surprise, nobody here will, man up and enjoy (if not, leave).
• Stop cursing & flaming.

Renth

Smash Hero
1st day
Melee all setups but 8
Brawl + 8 setups
Brawl 0 setups

2nd day
Brawl 28 setups
Melee 60-65

Will you please stop trying to imply I don't know anything, I don't post unless I have some reliable sources. Brawl isn't getting any setups nor the streams, melee had the 3 projectors all day long.
Day 1 there wasn't supposed to be brawl anyway except a brawl + side tournament run by the cape

Day 2 i'm glad someone took the time to walk around the area and count each individual TV which i doubt they did. Rather than enjoying the tournament and having fun you guys would rather cry about live streams and projectors good choice. Also Brawl having less set ups makes sense there are atleast double the amount of melee entrants quit crying.

Laijin

Smash Hero
lol @ this thread.
I thought this was one of the most well ran tournaments i've been to.
Also. ZERO hype for brawl as it is unexciting and nobody cares about it.

Edit: The amount of brawl setups were there to balance out the amount of people who entered. Renth is right. Melee had over double the amount of entrants, so of course they would have way more setups. Plus from what I heard, people did'nt enough setups so thats why 3rd round(or was it second round?) pools only had top two advance to make singles shorter.

Exalador

Smash Lord
1st day
Melee all setups but 8
Brawl + 8 setups
Brawl 0 setups

2nd day
Brawl 28 setups
Melee 60-65

Will you please stop trying to imply I don't know anything, I don't post unless I have some reliable sources. Brawl isn't getting any setups nor the stream, melee had the 3 projectors all day long too.
First day was supposed to be all melee, so its logical there werent any brawl setups...

2nd day: entrants according to registration site:
Melee entrants: 348
Brawl entrants: 200
Logical that melee gets more setups... 60-65 throughout the whole day is too much though, later in the day not many setups can be used for melee tourney, but at like 6PM were the setups still devided that way? i doubt it.

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure there were not enough Wiis to fill anymore setups so that would be the brawl players fault. At least this is what they were saying on the mic.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I would like to partake in any and all sexual activiteis happing. I have lube and some magnums so please contact me at your earliset convience. I also have a girl friend who is slightly intrested. Get at me.

Also renth is the man get ***** idiots

magusx4

Smash Cadet
i can't see the brackets cause i am at work. can you tell me how many people left to melee? which are the pairings? armada is in losers? who put armada in losers?

Laijin

Smash Hero
Renth you would be crying if brawl was on livestream the whole time =/
I'm fairly sure the live stream WOULD NOT have over 12000(correct me if I'm wrong) viewers watching it if some boring **** like brawl was on. Even though people actually enjoy playing brawl(to each their own), I can't say a lot of those people actually enjoy watching it too. Like I said before..not very exciting.
Besides. If Brawl players wanted a livestream they could've brought over their laptops and done it themselves. Its not Plank's fault

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yall *****z needa stop *****ing, Even i wouldn't want to see Brawl all day on the livestream.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Yeah Brawl is boring to watch. I'd like to see like finals and stuff and some of my friends playing on streams but I think it's way better to have Melee on the stream until it's over (assuming it finishes up relatively soon.)

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth you would be crying if brawl was on livestream the whole time =/
There are too many reasons for why I wouldn't care. Biggest one being I manned up and came to the tournament you're sitting at home. No one deserves a live stream it's a perk if you have a problem with how it's run well then you're **** out of luck

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
brawl isnt even to bracket yet. we hardly streamed any melee pools. there were no important matches going on til yesterday. brawl is still in POOLS and doubles beginning bracket.

1st day
Melee all setups but 8
Brawl + 8 setups
Brawl 0 setups

2nd day
Brawl 28 setups
Melee 60-65

obv you arent here. melee had 32 setups brawl had 28. also, NO brawl players brought tvs or contributed at all to the tournament. dont assume things before you know.

btw@people who complain about my bracket, i really dont care about what you say. i already know i didnt change my spot in the bracket, and i didnt even look in advance. i didnt really expect to beat HBK, that was a fluke, and ka-m a 3 seed beat his ONE seed he had to play (swift) so stfu.

look who these players beat in pools. stop assuming they arent as good just because they dont travel as much. you are all not here and dont know what is really going on yet making harsh judgements do due to word of mouth. a seed 1 is a seed 1 whether you people think they deserve it or not. I don't really **** with TIO much except to -TRY- and make sure regions are not playing each other very early.

people complaining about pc or chu playing someone good early: they did not good top seed in their pools, it can happen. TIO doesnt seed based on prior name, it seeds based on pool placement.

anyway its all people who arent here complaining, whereas everyone here knows i was simply just ****** folks. im not offended by what people think, i am the best in MD/VA though along with chu (altho he beats me head to head due to matchup), i just dont travel much anymore cuz of legal issues i got into. I did end up getting lucky with my bracket, but thats because the people who would be in my bracket (zhu, taj, remen, etc) all lost to those corresponding people in their pools. swift would've ***** me, but he lost to ka-master who i can beat, there's really no way to predict that. i honestly didnt think i'd get past HBK's fox.

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
yesterday in the live stream i was hyping up ss and people were like " he's gonna get ***** by everyone"...well they can **** and suck my hairy scrotum

magusx4

Smash Cadet
talk about what is happening right now in the tournament. who are in winners? who are in losers? i want to know everything i am working and this is my only source of information. i love SS. BEST CAPTAIN FALCON IN THE MOMENT

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Since so many people who have no clue complain about Plank i wanna say:

Good **** Plank for organising this awsome tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom