• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should stream the TO's bracket thing, that way we can see everyone's win/loss in pools, and how the bracket looks like at all times.

lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Someone should stream the TO's bracket thing, that way we can see everyone's win/loss in pools, and how the bracket looks like at all times.

lol
NO u

lol basically what bionic said 2 streams would make it super laggy.....unless you guys like watch frames every 5-7 secs :laugh:

so if you aren't here STOP YOUR *****ING BECAUSE I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

Thank you and have a nice day!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So many ppl want to know every single little thing about this, but come on ppl, u shoulda just went to ####. It's not too late to.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey we're in the lobby of the marriot fairfield. anyone want to chill and play gamecube while we wait for the rest of our homeboys?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
NO u

lol basically what bionic said 2 streams would make it super laggy.....unless you guys like watch frames every 5-7 secs :laugh:

so if you aren't here STOP YOUR *****ING BECAUSE I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

Thank you and have a nice day!
I could actually write a program that, everytime a tio image is saved, would upload to a website

But I don't think that's going to happen

Anyway, one hour til I pick up my friend Speed, then we're off to the Courtyard!

voorhese

Smash Master
do the hotel tvs have a/v inputs or do we need to be rf adapters?
if u have a 64 u prolly have the rf adapter, and if u have a gamecube u prolly have the A/V, so just take both plugs if u got them, thats what i always do

but since the marriot is FANCY FANCY im guessing they have the newest one

Vro

Smash Lord
ALL THE TV'S IN THE HOTELS ARE HD. THERE IS ONLY ONE

ONE

tv that will play melee between the fairground and the courtyard. it is in the courtyard marriot business room. THERE IS AN INCREDIBLE NEED FOR TV'S AT THE HOTEL.

Vro

Smash Lord
ATTENTION: The only TV that didn't lag between the two Marriots is now occupied by business meetings. That means there are ZERO TV's that can play Melee without Wii + Components.

4% APR

Smash Champion
ATTENTION: The only TV that didn't lag between the two Marriots is now occupied by business meetings. That means there are ZERO TV's that can play Melee without Wii + Components.
what components are need to stop the lag?

sorry if im dumb

Vro

Smash Lord
for HD tv's, you can play Melee on a Wii if you have the 4 cables (blue, red, yellow, green iirc) without lag. otherwise HD tv's lag Melee.

dmac

Smash Champion
a hdtv has to support 480p native, even with compoenents/wii, melee will *probably* still lag, because most hdtvs dont support 480p native... theres always gonna be some scaling, which = lag

rhan

Smash Hero
Leaving SoVA in 10 minutes!

Can't wait to see peeps!

I'll be the light skinned ***** with a purple scarf. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom